over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adnriol (Test-Undecanoate) and Anavar first cycle

banevin

Newbies
Hello,
I messaged some pros on here the same thing and wanted to see if anyone else had some input before they responded. This is gonna be my first cycle and was wondering on some advice. I was looking to purchase from^%#*I was planning on doing 400mg Undecanoate and 50mg Anavar daily for 8 weeks both of them be oral. Granabolic offers Test-U in injectable and i heard that was better but am unsure. Do i still have to do 400mg/daily if injectable? I would have to pin at least twice a day because i want to space it out. Any advice would be great including on the best source for each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep reading my man. Visit the articles forum, beginners forum. Read EVERYTHING!!!!! It’s a lot to take in, but you’ll be glad you did. Hold off on that run until you educate yourself more!

Cage

Yea man I shot you back a quick reply.
Someone is telling you wrong or your misunderstanding.
That should be 400mg per week, not per day. It’s to much for a beginner dosage.
To much really for a gym dosage.

I think im just gonna go with deca and dbol cycle for cost benefit and simplicity reasons. 200mg deca per week (split dosages may bump it up to 400 by week 6) and 20mg dbol per day. Will mix in tamoximed (novaldex) 10mg or 20mg per day after the first week. Will gradually come off Deca first after 8 weeks then gradually come off dbol. Thinking of implementing Anavar 10-20mg/day last 2 weeks and into 2 weeks of PCT to retain the gains when coming off. Will PCT with HCG as well.

I think im just gonna go with deca and dbol cycle for cost benefit and simplicity reasons. 200mg deca per week (split dosages may bump it up to 400 by week 6) and 20mg dbol per day. Will mix in tamoximed (novaldex) 10mg or 20mg per day after the first week. Will gradually come off Deca first after 8 weeks then gradually come off dbol. Thinking of implementing Anavar 10-20mg/day last 2 weeks and into 2 weeks of PCT to retain the gains when coming off. Will PCT with HCG as well.

please don’t do this, first off, how old are you ? I’m in my 30s started using PHs when I was 16, shooting at 17..
It was fun and all, and cool but .. looking back I wish I didn’t use anything.

however I know it’ll fall on def ears so.. with that said
For your first cycle
Test e weeks 1-10 - 500mg (2 shots) spread on 2 different days Through a week such as Monday and Thursday …
Dbol 20mg daily for weeks 1-4..
So you’ll use Dbol for 28 days / 30 days.. that’s it. You won’t continue to use it for 10 weeks.

get your pct and have EVERYTHING on hand for any and all reasons if you need it.
If you have the $ grab nolva, clomid and HCG. I can’t stress this enough ..

also, I’d buy a blood pressure monitor prob about 30-50$ and monitor that, anything too crazy, stop your cycle and see the doctor .

Goodluck

Hope you don’t plan on having sex or jerkin off for the next 10 weeks. Cause just Deca and no test you’re asking for a limp useless cock…

Read up my man!!!!!!! Educate yourself! You’ll look back years on this day and WISH you listened….

Cage

If it’s your very first cycle then please research more. 3 Test ONLY cycles would be the only thing I would educate a beginner on before getting into anything else. Get your body used to more Testosterone in it. Small dose run first.
If you get all weird with it right out the gate I guarantee you will get side effects that you do not want.
As far as the cycle above?… no testosterone as your base? Unless I missed that but please please research more. 100% someone has talked about this on this forum or others.
Ask questions, it’s sounds like you are so keep that up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws