over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenal fatigue does not exist: a systematic review

I definitely think there is and have struggled with it myself. I’m also very prone to overtraining (regression in workouts, inability to sleep, loss of strength, increased water retention, poor recovery, etc) easily in 4 weeks or less if I’m training hard.

Has taken a lot to help improve it. Think the variables can be different for everyone though which is an issue because the medical field wants to see consistent symptoms, test results, etc in order to diagnose and tend to say things they can’t diagnose don’t exist (another that comes to mind is HPPD).

I believe it's def real. Try taking adderal for a long time and tell what that was when I stopped. It's def real

I believe it's def real. Try taking adderal for a long time and tell what that was when I stopped. It's def real

That is dopamine burnout and over exposure. 5htp is a great OTC to help but that is a long recovery.

Adrenal fatigue is 100% real. Read enough "systemic reviews" and you`ll come to see most are bullshit. There is another great one the FDA cited when they black labeled testosterone saying it increasing risk of CVD. You believe that as well?

I found Ash and Rhodidila to be some of the best supplements to recover. 5 HTP made me feel weird. Also, no one should use it if they are using SSRI's

That is dopamine burnout and over exposure. 5htp is a great OTC to help but that is a long recovery.

Adrenal fatigue is 100% real. Read enough "systemic reviews" and you`ll come to see most are bullshit. There is another great one the FDA cited when they black labeled testosterone saying it increasing risk of CVD. You believe that as well?

I'm not saying you are wrong, but back when I came off I could sleep until noon on a Saturday and Sunday and still be exhausted. Is that due to dopamine burnout?

I definitely think there is and have struggled with it myself. I’m also very prone to overtraining (regression in workouts, inability to sleep, loss of strength, increased water retention, poor recovery, etc) easily in 4 weeks or less if I’m training hard.

I'm in the same boat, bro, I do not know if it's stress, excess cortisol, supra renal fatigue, I do not care what you call it, just you're fucked, you can not sleep well and you have to keep pushing hard, you follow keep pushing, but do not feels healthy.

Has taken a lot to help improve it. Think the variables can be different for everyone though which is an issue because the medical field wants to see consistent symptoms, test results, etc in order to diagnose and tend to say things they can’t diagnose don’t exist (another that comes to mind is HPPD).

Good point!

I'm not saying you are wrong, but back when I came off I could sleep until noon on a Saturday and Sunday and still be exhausted. Is that due to dopamine burnout?

Yes, it’s called withdrawal from constantly elevating dopamine with amphetamines and coming off. I don’t get it from adderall and have gone from 100+ hour weeks using 80-100mg adderall a day to nothing and never had issues but is likely also related to why I experience adrenal fatigue if I had to guess. Most will experience what you did though and it’s not adrenal fatigue.

Jesus the misinformation on here is awful today

Adderall absolutely effects nor-epinephrine AKA adrenaline, AND we all know when you increase any type of hormone, your body down regulates its natural production!!!!! :)

Adderall also effects glutamate

Not just dopamine action going on here guys

Besides I don't even see any mention of drugs on that study. I can't believe this is even being argued because this particular study only concerns people having this happen to them "naturally"

See wtf would happen if we did a study on a heavy stimulant user, once again, no mention of that at all so this is a completely irrelevant argument anyways

The easiest way to think of it;

Adrenal fatigue is a symptom of dysfunction rather than a condition or disease state. It is not a diagnoses like the article explains.

Not sure if it’s “adrenal fatigue” but, I haven’t been the same since I stopped taking Adderall. I live in constant fatigue. The only thing that gets me going is alcohol or the og “schizophrenic psycho” but that stuff makes me feel sketchy lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131