over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenal Fatigue Help

Who makes revamp? where can I check it out?

Read Wilson's book as cited earlier! See if you find that the book is talking about you.

Optimal fT3 and fT4 seem to be mid scale lab ranges and TSH near 1 is great, 2 or higher is a concern. Testing T4 and T3, bound to thyroid binding hormone, does not indicate available thyroid levels.

Reverse T3. rT3, twisted, will occupy T3 receptors but do nothing. Elevated rT3 creates an induced functional hypothyroidism. I have seen young guys induce this with over training and starvation diets. Stimulants makes things all the worse. And these guys can break their HPTA's; but that is another [sad] story.

Back to AF. Very difficult to diagnose and managing it takes time and effort. You cannot fix it with a pill.

AF creates more rT3. Your other thyroid labs can be perfect and you have symptoms of hypothyroidism. Another simple test is to check waking and mid afternoon temperatures. Waking at 97.7 is great, 97.3 or lower is getting to be a problem. And if you cannot get to 98.6 during the afternoon, that is a serious indication. So this is just one more diagnostic point.

So your fT3 is low or rT3 is blocking your fT3?

However, maybe you have subclinical hypothyroidism, or worse. The thyroid labs should pick that up. You can be suffering from iodine deficiency. This is getting quite common as more people are using sea salt [that does not contain any useful amounts of iodine] and abandoning iodized salt. If you have an uncomplicated iodine deficiency [ID], that can be resolved quite quickly with iodine replenishment [IR]. IF iodine doses need to be quite high as people store up to 1.5 grams of iodine. Maintenance doses will not get the job done. Bottom line: Do not treat ID with thyroid drugs, your doctor will not turn to iodine to fix ID.

When the thyroid and/or adrenals are not working right, the body does not cope well from the increased demands from gear or training. In a TRT context, guys who start TRT with those other systems messed up can feel worse with a whole spectrum of issues.

First post here: Some here may know me from a different forum.

Is the book that useful?

I have this same adrenal issue but if I followed this ^^id never wake up! Lmao...I was over doing it so much I took off from weight training and cardio for the last 6 months after not missing a day for ten years, I've switched to daily hot yoga for the last year to try and recover

I am having this problem. I cannot wake up in the morning without someone waking me up. Did you ever solve this problem? If not I am adding something into my protocol that I am hoping will help with this issue specifically.

I have battled this many times and even had to be put on meds for it at one point because I had seriously screwed myself up and was producing chart topping levels of cortisol constantly, unable to sleep for four days straight despite taking every tranquilizer and benzo in the book.

Humanofort helps, I think Tyramine and L-dopa do to.
Pregnenolone may help too.
Get tons of Vitamin C.

When I have had this issue in the past, I could tell how bad it was when I could take tons of stimulants and still be able to lie down and sleep.
I never believe in supps other than vitamins, herbs, and humanofort, but I am shocked by a product called 'revamp' that is supposed to help adrenal fatigue. I can't say for sure that it does that, but it does increase my sensitivity to stimulants almost instantly.... so it may be addressing the adrenal fatigue in some way.

I can fall asleep after taking stimulants as well.

Your welcome MissQ.
I think in this sport we place high standards and demands on our bodies, on top of the everyday stresses that we have from jobs,families and life in general.
The hard training, drugs, supplements and diets can really contribute to pushing us right into adrenal burnout, I have had it several times to the point where I was falling asleep at the wheel of my car in the middle of the day.

Get some rest and get better soon.

I have fallen asleep at the wheel plenty of times. Not completely, but nodding out and catching myself.

This is my protocol so far. I am encouraging criticisms or anything that you think I should add that would help me.

First of all I'm taking at least a week off from the gym and possibly two. Whenever I do start training again it's going to be low volume with lighter weights. I will be doing low intensity cardio as well. Most likely just walking on the treadmill.

I am trying to eat as clean as possible. But I am not letting myself go hungry. Every couple hours if I am hungry I will eat. I don't want to be to strict on a diet and stress my body out more.

My vitamin protocol looks like this so far.....

Pantothenic Acid – 1500mg divided 3 times daily
Vitamin C – 3000mg daily
Vitamin B6 – 100mg daily
Licorice Root – 1800mg twice daily
B-Complex – 1 serving daily
Vitamin E – 800iu daily split up
Vitamin A - 25,000 IU daily
Coq-10 – 200mg daily
Rhodia Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex – 1 capsule daily

I also am going to start implementing blue light therapy. It is supposed to help reset your circadian rhythm so you are able to fall asleep earlier and wake up earlier in a more natural way.

If you don't know what blue light therapy is you can PM me and I can explain more about it and the product I am using for it.

I also might start using some Humanafort in the near future after I do a bit more research on it.

If you have Adrenal Fatigue then you are fucked Basically it will not get better and if you screw up your adrenal glands you are screwed for life.They control way too much your epinephrine and nor epinephrine your the play a role on your testosterone hormones ect. If you screw them then you will live on corticoid steroids for the rest of your life. So whatever you do take it easy.Please do whatever it takes to not stress them.

I have fallen asleep at the wheel plenty of times Not completely, but nodding out and catching myself.

You my friend need to be screened for Sleep Apnea,all the supplements in the world isn't going to work if you do have OSA.

Last edited:
This is my protocol so far. I am encouraging criticisms or anything that you think I should add that would help me.

First of all I'm taking at least a week off from the gym and possibly two. Whenever I do start training again it's going to be low volume with lighter weights. I will be doing low intensity cardio as well. Most likely just walking on the treadmill.

I am trying to eat as clean as possible. But I am not letting myself go hungry. Every couple hours if I am hungry I will eat. I don't want to be to strict on a diet and stress my body out more.

My vitamin protocol looks like this so far.....

Pantothenic Acid – 1500mg divided 3 times daily
Vitamin C – 3000mg daily
Vitamin B6 – 100mg daily
Licorice Root – 1800mg twice daily
B-Complex – 1 serving daily
Vitamin E – 800iu daily split up
Vitamin A - 25,000 IU daily
Coq-10 – 200mg daily
Rhodia Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex – 1 capsule daily

I also am going to start implementing blue light therapy. It is supposed to help reset your circadian rhythm so you are able to fall asleep earlier and wake up earlier in a more natural way.

If you don't know what blue light therapy is you can PM me and I can explain more about it and the product I am using for it.

I also might start using some Humanafort in the near future after I do a bit more research on it.

I am also adding in another few things. ZMA, liver clease, colon cleanse, and kidney cleanse.

If you have Adrenal Fatigue then you are fucked Basically it will not get better and if you screw up your adrenal glands you are screwed for life.They control way too much your epinephrine and nor epinephrine your the play a role on your testosterone hormones ect. If you screw them then you will live on corticoid steroids for the rest of your life. So whatever you do take it easy.Please do whatever it takes to not stress them.

This is a strong post. I believe that you can recover from adrenal fatigue but I do not know for sure. Would you be able to post some evidence on your claim? Perhaps, do you know someone who is stuck with this condition for life?

I am looking for any input, even if it is negative or contains criticism.

Sorry, not true.

lastly, my thryoid tested low on labs, my tsh was fine but speculates all the stress is making my t4/t3 conversions all screwy so has me on the Rx Armour @ 1G/day.. its an raw pig thyroid med essentially, but to help give natural forms of t3/t4 to help gradually raise levels a bit, nothing drastic but I can still tell its got me with more pep in step along with everything else ...

If your thyroid conversion is off the last thing you should be taking is more T4.

Before you start supplementing I would have blood work done. You might we wasting a bit of money.

Get a diurnal cortisol kit, about 100 bucks. Google search "canary labs diurnal cortisol". Sounds pricey but you need to know how your cortisol varies through out the day. Wish I had bought one initially instead of being cheap :banghead:

Also a couple b vitamins and a week off from the gym isnt gonna do jack if you really have adrenal insufficiency. Sorry.

This is a strong post. I believe that you can recover from adrenal fatigue but I do not know for sure. Would you be able to post some evidence on your claim? Perhaps, do you know someone who is stuck with this condition for life?

The only people who are stuck on HC for life are the ones who have pituitary issues aka Secondary. If you're primary you should eventually be able to get off HC once you've given the adrenals enough time to heal/rest.

The only people who are stuck on HC for life are the ones who have pituitary issues aka Secondary. If you're primary you should eventually be able to get off HC once you've given the adrenals enough time to heal/rest.

Addison's Disease

Who makes revamp? where can I check it out?

picked mine up off nutraplanet on a BOGO free, figured fuck it why not.. altho not a fan of long ass t/a time on nutra being opposite side of country lol

southland performance tho.. not a mainstream company but the one thing they did well was on revamp..

If your thyroid conversion is off the last thing you should be taking is more T4.

more of my issue was reverse t3 hogging the receptors with my free t3 being lower than it should as it was explained to me... so will put my faith in my doc since he did a full panel to go off of and is a big advocate of trt/hgh therapy staying up to speed on all studies seminars etc... I will say docs like him are hard to come by and I think many of guys on PM especially ones who jumped through hoops already for TRT know there are plenty of dr out there who are too stuck in their ways to think outside the box of traditional medicine at times since it not always black and white...

You my friend need to be screened for Sleep Apnea,all the supplements in the world isn't going to work if you do have OSA.

I actually have been screened for sleep apnea. It was done a few months back. The doctor said I have a few pauses of breathing in my sleep but nothing compared to a person with sleep apnea.

Sorry, not true.

Good to hear.

I woke up feeling pretty good today. Still sluggish but not as bad as usual. Friday night I got about 8 hours of sleep. Saturday I took a 2-3 hour nap during the day and also retired very early around 7pm. I woke up at 10pm had a snack and went back to sleep till about 7-8am. So I definitely got a lot of sleep. I feel that the more I sleep the more it's going to help my recovery. I also started my vitamin protocol yesterday.

This morning was the first time using my new blue light. You can set the duration for as long as you like but the recommended is anywhere from 15-60 minutes in the morning. You can also set different intensities which increase in increments of 25% (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%). I used it for about 45 minutes at 100%. They say to start at 50% and if you don't feel any results within the first week then increase the intensity. However, I believe this is for the sake of preserving the light for as long as possible. I don't think using it at a higher intensity right away is going to have any negative effects.

After using the light I definitely feel wide awake and more alert. Usually I walk around feeling groggy and in slow motion till later in the day. It could just be placebo but we will see.

It also includes a feature on it where you can set an alarm on it so the light will turn on automatically in the morning and it's supposed to help you wake up more natural (as in if the sunlight is waking you up).

I will be setting this up to try out tomorrow morning.

Would swing shifts burn out the adrenals? I have all the symptoms of adrenal fatigue and working all shifts I think contribute to this.

I was going on information I was give by a phisician nothing I have experienced first hand. Not thebigguy84 science haha

eastern medicine is more aware and empathetic of the issue and the jury is still out as far as western traditional medicine/science since its not a cut and dry form of disease or injury... slowly but surly tho the west is making some acknowledgments on the matter..

how can one go about getting screened or tested for sleep apnea?

more of my issue was reverse t3 hogging the receptors with my free t3 being lower than it should as it was explained to me...

Exactly, if conversion is off T4 will be converted to RT3 regardless of whether it is exogenous or endogenous. I would ask for cytomel if I were you unless some how what ever was causing your conversion issues was resolved.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws