over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenal Fatigue Help

Exactly, if conversion is off T4 will be converted to RT3 regardless of whether it is exogenous or endogenous. I would ask for cytomel if I were you unless some how what ever was causing your conversion issues was resolved.

stress/anxiety is the main suspected culprit of the rt3 conversion so the collective effort of immediate anxiety relief from xanax, ability to get restful sleep thru restoril and adrenal/stress response recovery thru the revamp should all help to tackle that...got bills to pay so just cant quit my shithole job nor can I readily change jobs either so for the time being have to do what I can to keep home life not so rocky and not snapping to catch a case...

bmff1121 - Sounds like you got A LOT of sleep, that's great!! Are you taking a break from stimulants while trying to correct your situation or just cutting back?

I am about to try Revamp...it's being sent to me so I can log the results on another site. Hopefully I will start it in the next few day's....:)

Last edited:
stress/anxiety is the main suspected culprit of the rt3 conversion so the collective effort of immediate anxiety relief from xanax, ability to get restful sleep thru restoril and adrenal/stress response recovery thru the revamp should all help to tackle that...got bills to pay so just cant quit my shithole job nor can I readily change jobs either so for the time being have to do what I can to keep home life not so rocky and not snapping to catch a case...

A lot of people have high rt3 bc of high or low cortisol. Some (lucky) people just have have rt3 "stuck" high and can clear it with t3 and it'll be gone.

how can one go about getting screened or tested for sleep apnea?

I went to my regular doctor and told him my symptoms. He suspected it might be sleep apnea so he referred me to a sleep clinic. From there the doctor at the sleep clinic checked me over and also thought that there was a good chance that I had sleep apnea. After that you schedule an appointment where you sleep at the clinic overnight and they monitor you and can tell if you have a sleep disorder.

bmff1121 - Sounds like you got A LOT of sleep, that's great!! Are you taking a break from stimulants while trying to correct your situation or just cutting back?

I am about to try Revamp...it's being sent to me so I can log the results on another site. Hopefully I will start it in the next few day's....:)

I am trying to get as much sleep as possible. I am already feeling much better. I am taking a break from stimulants. I feel that they will only hinder my progress. Are you taking a break from stimulants as well?

Also, good luck with the Revamp. I'm anxious to see how it works out for you.

I haven't updated this thread since I started my protocol. I have made a few changes and I am having some amazing results. Unfortunately, with all of the changes I've made I'm not sure what is helping vs. what is not helping. Anyways, I have a document saved on my computer that is an update on changes I have made to my protocol since my original one that I posted in this thread. I have to make a few more changes and I will post it so others can hopefully benefit or critique it.

Update:

So far I am starting to regain a lot more energy. I used to struggle to wake up in the morning. I would sleep through alarm clocks. Now, I am able to woke up. I still wake up sort of groggy but I think that is due to ZMA supplementation.

I am currently using Blue light Therapy. I definitely notice a difference. I wake up and use it from anywhere to 15-60 minutes in the morning. I also use it during the day if I am feeling tired and it wakes me up and seems to give me energy.

My vitamin protocol is pretty big. Here it is....

Pantothenic Acid – 1500mg divided 3 times daily (3 caps, 3 times daily) O O
Vitamin C – 3000mg daily O
Vitamin B6 – 100mg daily O
Licorice Root – 1800mg twice daily (4 caps, 2am & 2pm) O O
B-Complex – 1 serving daily O
Vitamin E – 800iu daily split up (2 caps, 1 cap twice daily) O O
Vitamin A - 25,000 IU daily O
Coq-10 – 200mg daily O
Rhodia Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex – 1 capsule daily O
ZMA - O
Kidney Clease 6caps(2 3 times perday) - O O O
Colon Cleanse 4 Caps (2 in the AM & 2 in the PM) - O O
Liver Cleanse 3 tablets (3 in the AM & 3 in the PM) – O O
Multivitamin – O
Fish Oil (7 caps before bed) – O
Thyroid Essentials(one in am & one in pm) - O O
Raw Adrenal Grandular – O
Syntrax Gugullbolic(2caps 3 times perday) - OOOOOO
Probiotic – O
Pregnolone - 60mg
Humanofort (2am & 2pm) – OO

I have been taking Humanofort for a few days and I noticed a huge difference when I started taking that. I also have been sleeping a lot more and I took some time off from the gym. So far it has been a little over 2 weeks. I plan on going back on Monday.

The only thing that hasn't been that great is my diet. I have been eating some crappy food and some days I probably don't even hit maintenance. I am used to getting bad anxiety and it causes me to feel really hungry. I think that is due to blood sugar issues as a side effect of the Adrenal Fatigue.

However, I still feel much better later in the day then I do in the morning.

humanofort

WHere is the cheapest place to buy humanofort? Cheapest I have found is $32.98 per bottle, just wondering if it can be bought cheaper

WHere is the cheapest place to buy humanofort? Cheapest I have found is $32.98 per bottle, just wondering if it can be bought cheaper

Whatever you have to pay for it I would definitely get it. It made a huge difference for me. My blood sugar levels stay much more stable and I sleep better as well as wake up easier.

bmff1121- Happy the Humanofort, along with everything else is working for you. I was actually going to order some as well but had the opportunity to try something else. Will you take the Humanofort for a full 30 day's??

Update:

However, I still feel much better later in the day then I do in the morning.

Sounds like your sleep could be improved. Try something like 100-300mg 5HTP before bed or same dose phosphatidylserine (sp?).

Been having same issues recently, this thread is a Godsend.Thanks to all that participated. Will follow

What is humanafort?

Humanofort, is a pharmaceutically standardized embryo extract that contains various growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form.

I have legit adrenal insufficiency as verified by an ACTH stim test. (low cortisol). If you have the slightest inclination to think you have this stay the hell away from 19-nors which bind to the glucocorticoid receptors and block cortisol very efficiently as this will just make it worse.

I have legit adrenal insufficiency as verified by an ACTH stim test. (low cortisol). If you have the slightest inclination to think you have this stay the hell away from 19-nors which bind to the glucocorticoid receptors and block cortisol very efficiently as this will just make it worse.

How does 19 nors affect people with normal adrenal function? Do they just start producing more cortisol?

What were you symptoms before you realized you were full blown adrenal insufficient?

IDK how long I was adrenal insufficient. The first noticeable symptoms were like me forgetting where I put my keys 5 seconds ago...like multiple times a day. Then I was unable to handle any stress whatsoever without flying off the handle. Then I became dizzy and ears started ringing during working out. Then I became dizzy all the time to the point of barely being able to stand up (aldosterone was gone so was cortisol). Sex drive dropped....lots of stomach inflammation from not enough cortisol. 19 nors just made it so much worse because they block cortisol lol. Basically felt like I was going hypoglycemic 24/7.

Sorry to bump an old thread but did anybody have any success with Revamp?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws