over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenal fatigue, is it real?

Cortisol came back a little high 19.8 (6.2-19.4). Dr. Notes say this is not significant. Agree?

I mostly agree. You want your cortisol highest in the morning and to gradually come down to being lowest at night.

If you're worried get a diurnal cortisol kit.

People have hormonal imbalances due to a variety of reasons, adrenal insufficiency, etc. There is zero evidence that these hormonal issues are caused by adrenal fatigue. Not one person in the world can post any evidence that these non-descript generalized symptoms of fatigue, etc and hormonal imbalances are due to the adrenal glands being "over worked" to the point of fatigue so that they are no longer able to function properly. This is completely made up bullshit by a fucking chiropractor no less (James Wilson, 1998) literally without one shred of evidence to support it. Literally pulled out of his ass, literally pulled out of the sky. Think of all the things we had evidence of and we ended up still being wrong. Adrenal fatigue is a complete invention of someone's mind. It assigns causation of non-descript symptoms, a high percentage of which are entirely psychosomatic, and possible hormonal imbalances or deficiencies to a completely fabricated cause. These are the facts, not an opinion. There are no other facts to counter this argument, only useless opinions with zero evidence for causation.

Rex.

Short esters, particularly nandrolone and tren, are heavy stress on the kidneys.

Drugs like anavar kept metabolized primarily by the kidneys. Winstrol also has heavy stress on kidneys.

Creatine, high protein diets, stimulants... All heavily impact kidneys.

Adrenal glands top your kidneys.

None of this is "imaginary", and yes when your adrenals get shot, you feel tired and like shit.

How i WISH what you said were true so i can recklessly use these things without a worry, but I assure you when i bang out short esters, var, creatine and intense lifting on a high protein diet, it's not coincidence i start feeling worn out and shitty.

Ashwagandha, or my preference KSM-66 is good to help restore the adrenals if/when they are fatigued..

Short esters, particularly nandrolone and tren, are heavy stress on the kidneys.

Drugs like anavar kept metabolized primarily by the kidneys. Winstrol also has heavy stress on kidneys.

Creatine, high protein diets, stimulants... All heavily impact kidneys.

Adrenal glands top your kidneys.

None of this is "imaginary", and yes when your adrenals get shot, you feel tired and like shit.

How i WISH what you said were true so i can recklessly use these things without a worry, but I assure you when i bang out short esters, var, creatine and intense lifting on a high protein diet, it's not coincidence i start feeling worn out and shitty.

It's semantics.

I think the arguments here stem from the name "Adrenal FATIGUE" suggesting the adrenals are "tired" or the like from being over worked... Of which there is no evidence.

On the other hand "Adrenal INSUFFICIENCY" is absolutely a condition... Where cortisol and energy is low due to something else.

I know this adrenal fatigue is asked fairly frequently on here and some people are seeking extra energy. I will say that I have been using something by Standard Process called Min-Chex that really seems to make a difference in my days. I'm not using any stimulants and feel really good especially with it getting dark earlier and colder out. Maybe it's a placebo, but I had someone actually recommend it to me and after about 2 weeks, I'm feeling much better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131