over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adrenal restore products

hugostiglitz87

Registered
What are some brands you can recommend to help fight adrenal fatigue. Thank you for input.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Labrada Humanofort

hydrocortisone

Are you off everything/ addressing the things that can drain your adrenals in the first place? That would be your first step. To name a few:

-stimulants
-stress
-training volume/frequency
-AAS/other medications
-poor digestion
-poor sleep
-poor thyroid/health markers

Beyond that be careful with some of the products out there, some are designed to help HIGH cortisol (I believe like MPA cortisolve) and if your low, taking a product like that could hurt you more and vice versa. Honestly my starting point would be address the above and then check for other supplements. Things like KSM-66 could help, it’s been the most impactful for me - but only after the others were addressed. Adrenals take time as well, I’d expect at least a 6 month recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you off everything/ addressing the things that can drain your adrenals in the first place? That would be your first step. To name a few:

-stimulants
-stress
-training volume/frequency
-AAS/other medications
-poor digestion
-poor sleep
-poor thyroid/health markers

Beyond that be careful with some of the products out there, some are designed to help HIGH cortisol (I believe like MPA cortisolve) and if your low, taking a product like that could hurt you more and vice versa. Honestly my starting point would be address the above and then check for other supplements. Things like KSM-66 could help, it’s been the most impactful for me - but only after the others were addressed. Adrenals take time as well, I’d expect at least a 6 month recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stimulants, stress, and poor sleep are my problem. I'm trying to fix the stress and sleep problem with therapy.

I've cut back on caffein just take a light pre workout for the days I'm exhausted.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nicotinamide riboside can also be useful for many (not all) people and worth looking into.

I will say the Humanofort at 200 mg's def helps me sleep better. When I stop taking it I can tell. I can't say it helps restore adrenal symptoms, but worth a try with maybe vitamin C. As everyone else has mentioned, no more stims,,,,etc

An excellent glandular support supp is Adrenogen, by metagenics.
Good points made about making sure to be off the products and stressors that may have caused the fatigue.

Plan on taking a few months to rebuild. Might be beneficial to have cortisol levels checked

Really? I've never seen a difference. I use it everyday

That's why I stated not all. It's very mixed and I would recommend 250mg or so. How much do you use per day? It may not work for you at all but just another suggestion that people could look into to cover all bases. Anything that can improve mitochondrial function could be beneficial. Although some animal studies suggested a decrease in physical perfomance but that may not be applicable in humans. There are a few supps out there marketed for adrenal fatigue but in my experience they don't do much. I have one in my cupboard that is adrenal cortex (from bovine) which are quite popular but I didn't notice too much from it.

I think the best thing is simply rest and just the obvious stuff but drugs/supplements can help. Everyone is different just like the guy who posted humanofort and I know many who don't think that does much of anything when it comes to adrenal fatigue, improved energy and cognitive function. I would always recommend people gettting their cortisol tested as that can be reduced quite easily in most people and could be the route of the problem.

Just adding this could be caused by so many different things so just adding 1 supplement may not be enough or even come close to helping. It may take some big changes in the way people live (diet, sleep, drugs, stimulants, training etc).

Last edited:
I run 200 mg’s ED, but have run up to 700 mg’s for a over a month. I couldn’t tell a difference. That being said, I don’t think it’s something that you necessarily feel.

Agreed. I prefer TruNiagen and take R-Ala with it as they have synergy.

Yes I should have mentioned TruNiagen. That's what I meant and thanks for posting that. Some brands are very expensive but worth trying. Although they may not work for everyone. Again this whole subject is so complex and to assume 1 supplement may fix things is probably wrong but you never know. I am surprised I don't suffer more with the type of training I do at times and the pre workouts etc. Knowing when to have a break is more important than any supplement.

I hate prop blends. You don't ever know what you are getting.

Agreed. I prefer TruNiagen and take R-Ala with it as they have synergy.

I've been trying to find where adding R-Ala with TruNiagen might be synergistic effect. Have any link? or is this bro science?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws