over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenals + Liver issues

Yes, and you can take 300 mg per day ( 100 mg in the morning, 100 mg 1hr after training and 100 mg before bed time).

Humanofort is a product without toxicity, so if you heavy coffee drinker or taking stimulants, than you can take 400 mg per day(200 mg before bed time).

thanx bro

It has been about a month since I stopped caffeine consumption.
My sleep pattern is much better but now it is random.
Some nights I only get up once or twice to urinate and go back to bed.
I had one night where I was waking up EVERY 30 min from 4 am until 6 am.
The thing that my naturopath found quite interesting is that my dreams are disturbed I have nightmares or something similar every night.
My energy levels are alright but most of the days I still have that feeling that a truck run over me between 12 and 4pm for about 2 hours.
But I still don’t have enough energy to work out consistently.
When that happens I take liquid B complex to get some energy.
My sugar cravings decreased considerably.
I have done 4 acupuncture sessions out of 6 and am taking some chinese medicine remedie.
Last week I started to take Megacomplex-GF that is an anti aging product supposed to help to stabilize my hormones.

Them this week I got the results of my blood work:
Testosterone:19.4
Cortisol am-serum: 260
Free testosterone:44.7
Prolactin: 4.8

Friday the sleep clinic called me in order to set up an appointment.

This week I intend to increase the Megacomplex –GF dose and for the next week I’ll add Macka to the equation if necessary.

I can't express enough gratitude to Emeric than out of the blue came to help me, a total stranger.

Thursday I’ll be meeting my Naturopath and will ask some questions…

From all this experience I truly believe that what made more difference is the fact that I am caffeine free (except for a cup of green tea 3 or 4 mornings a week).

It has been about a month since I stopped caffeine consumption.
My sleep pattern is much better but now it is random.
Some nights I only get up once or twice to urinate and go back to bed.
I had one night where I was waking up EVERY 30 min from 4 am until 6 am.
The thing that my naturopath found quite interesting is that my dreams are disturbed I have nightmares or something similar every night.
My energy levels are alright but most of the days I still have that feeling that a truck run over me between 12 and 4pm for about 2 hours.
But I still don’t have enough energy to work out consistently.
When that happens I take liquid B complex to get some energy.
My sugar cravings decreased considerably.
I have done 4 acupuncture sessions out of 6 and am taking some chinese medicine remedie.
Last week I started to take Megacomplex-GF that is an anti aging product supposed to help to stabilize my hormones.

Them this week I got the results of my blood work:
Testosterone:19.4
Cortisol am-serum: 260
Free testosterone:44.7
Prolactin: 4.8

Friday the sleep clinic called me in order to set up an appointment.

This week I intend to increase the Megacomplex –GF dose and for the next week I’ll add Macka to the equation if necessary.

I can't express enough gratitude to Emeric than out of the blue came to help me, a total stranger.

Thursday I’ll be meeting my Naturopath and will ask some questions…

From all this experience I truly believe that what made more difference is the fact that I am caffeine free (except for a cup of green tea 3 or 4 mornings a week).

You don`t have to add Macka to the Megacomplex, can you ask the MD from the sleep clinic to contact me I would be glad to help other people to.

I'll let my ND to know and give your info to them.

Can anyone explain to me the results of my exam and the relationship between the hormones????

Thank you.

w

Emeric or Phil-- do you usually take Humanofort on an empty stomach or with a meal?

Check this out http://mortersupplements.com/adrenergy1.html

This sup really helped me out when I was feeling exhausted all the time. My naturopath told me about it; It really helped restore my energy. the same company offers a complete line of balancing products which also include Body alkalinity sups which you may want to look into. You might be running extremely acidic considering what you eat year round.

I finally had a good night of sleep.
Actually, I had two.
Both nights the greatest difference in my routine where: very little food/drink consumption.

I had my light dinner at 7 pm and stopped drinking water as well.
Later on (around 9 pm) I had a small salad and a sip of water before going to bed.
I was asleep at 10:30 pm and slept until 4:30am, woke up and fell asleep again.
Them next day my energy levels where fine.
It seems that my body is starting to react to the treatment and changes in my routine.
I’ll give some more time and try to not jump into conclusions.

I talked to my ND and no big, bright conclusions/news:
- my blood work was good
- they still believe that there is an Ying/Yang unbalance going on
- like me they can not say precisely what is making the most difference and believe that the group of efforts that I am making is the difference

I’d like to be able to pin point what made the difference and know exactly what has made things to change but the only great difference has been the supplement that I am taking (Megacomplex -GF).
My energy levels have been better since I started with it. It may be a coincidence or not but I started taking on Monday 2 weeks ago and my energy during the day improved, them I upped the dose Monday next week and by Friday I was sleeping way better and having even energy levels during the day.
Is there a placebo effect???
I don’t think so.
I was skeptical about its efficacy but decided to take it any ways.
I truly believed that it would not cause any harm and didn’t think too much about it.

Now I have something else to add to the equation.

I am getting really out of shape.

I have put only 4lbs on, BUT I have no strength.
I started to realize that when playing volleyball my reaction time has decreased and that I am a little slower than I was a few months ago.

Since I decided to address these issues I knew that I had to decrease the stress on myself especially physical stress and I stopped working out as I used to.

Last week I only did a hot yoga class and 60min of cycling for the whole week.

Even though I am working in the gym for about 60h a week I haven’t had the time or desire to do any form of strength exercise.

My plan is:
-keep doing what I have been doing (no caffeine, no too early mornings, or too late evenings, keep taking my supplement)
-to find 20 min everyday to do some form of light cardio to stimulate the release of endorphins and try to help with the healing process,
-3x a week do at lest 30 min of full body weight training (time permitting I’ll do more
-stretch everyday
-have dinner by 7:30 and if still hungry have some non-processed plant based snack (fruit, salad, grilled veggies)

Your time, input and questions are appreciated.

P.S. I can't say thanks enough to Emeric Delczec. He has been great helping me and took his time to talk to me, plus he has always has great stories to tell.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear