over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenals

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
So I don't know how many of you believe in alternative medicine, but given what it takes to make logical decisions I'd bet most consider it. So I had knee surgery last fall, it's been just over a year. I've trained on it, ran and played a season on it. It's fairly strong and recovered, but my body isn't. While bartending I ran across a couple that run an alternative pharmacy and medicine clinic. Different people but really open minded which I like. Long story short they do a test on me and tell me my adrenals haven't fully healed from this injury. They did some points and checked my strength at the same time and told me that the left side adrenals are weak because of the knee injury, that was also a slightly torn hamstring. I've never felt 100% like before, I can really feel it on certain exercises like squats. I'm no power lifter but I could squat fairly heavy and just a few weaks before the injury I started having a weakness in the left lower back area. Certain exercise began to suffer, like squats and some back exercises like bent over rows.

So is what I'm getting at is what alternative things have you tried to help along the adrenals?

I take a whole food vitamin from a company called standard process Inc. The product that I take is Drenamin, it's to help the adrenals heal and process better. The only other thing that I try and do is use my Jack LaLane power juicer a few times a week (3-4). This seems to be working a bit, but I'm always looker for more knowledge about the body.

No, I haven't taken anything in years now and don't have any plans too. The next time I inquire about supplementation is when I have health insurance and can get it that way. So it's been since my last full physical and that's at least 2 years if not longer since my last blood test. He said I was as healthy as a horse.

My Naturopath found that I had adrenal fatigue and recommended I take a food allergy test and also did other tests such as DHEA. Found out I was on the low end so I now take DHEA daily. I also take DGL (De-Glycyrrhizinated Licorice)

ARM

life in general is very stressful, when you combine that with heavy lifting and cardio and such I feel it adds to the bodies stress levels(although it helps me mentally to workout) but what I am getting at is the adrenals take the brunt of all the stress and get burnt out. I have tried humanofort combined with herbal adrenal complex formulas for a few months and found it makes a HUGE difference in how I feel and even look, my energy levels are better and I sleep better too. You might wanna try it for yourself and see if it helps.

armageddon

bro, My chiro just mentioned this stuff to me yesterday. he raves about this company and it's products.

Background

Bro couple of Question
1. Is your Job or daily Activities stressful or do you feel like they are more streful than others.
2.Do you use Caffiene or Ephedra etc. to pick your self up when you are fatiqued?
3. How is your sleep pattern? Enough? Too Much? Not Enough? How many Hours?

Stress is high, I have an ulcer LOL
Caffine only in red bull or superpump 250
sleep depends on the day. but it can be too little or too much

I've recently been extremely stressed and noticed more sides than aas could ever give me. Im even starting to shed some hair and that didnt happen on prop/mast/proviron so stress is the king of side effects. I really wish there was a good otc that totally killed cortisol.

Humanofort or Megacomplex GF

Both help regulate the entire endocrine (Glandular)system which help normalize the adrenal cortex activity.........also the Connective Tissue Growth factors in the formula enables the body to produce collagen which should allow your knee (ligaments, joints, tendons) to heal more quickly.

thank you lynx. Swale is only a short drive from me, maybe I'll go and pick his brain a it. Again thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws