over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advanced cycle advice

machomadness22

Registered
Hey everyone!
wanted to pick some brains from you guys. Came off a high test/npp cycle now currently cutting on a low carb trace fat high protein diet. Currently on a once a week refeed. I have some npp still left over but tren is always my go to this time of year. So my question is I know I’ve read a bunch of people that run npp and tren together but had anyone started with npp and switch to tren ace during the same cycle or is it better to run together. Seems counterproductive to run together in my opinion but I’d love to hear some success stories and failures and what everyone recommends to do. Thank you all in advance!

Don’t like those 2 together myself but some guys do. I’d run primo with npp instead of tren/npp due to prolactin.

Don’t like those 2 together myself but some guys do. I’d run primo with npp instead of tren/npp due to prolactin.
That’s what I was figuring. I never run caber at all knock on wood, never had an issue with prolactin highest I’ve ran both at separate times what 400mgs bloodwork always on point. Always have it on hand though. Been reading more and more about guys stacking it together but kind of like you said I was just assume prolactin would get out of control at that point.

Id pick Tren or NPP and combine with test and diet. Calories will determine how lean you are just use a good dosage of AAS to maintain muscle...sounds like your over thinking it.

Id pick Tren or NPP and combine with test and diet. Calories will determine how lean you are just use a good dosage of AAS to maintain muscle...sounds like your over thinking it.
No I agree a hundred percent, I always run either or just seeing if anyone can give pros and cons

Hey everyone!
wanted to pick some brains from you guys. Came off a high test/npp cycle now currently cutting on a low carb trace fat high protein diet. Currently on a once a week refeed. I have some npp still left over but tren is always my go to this time of year. So my question is I know I’ve read a bunch of people that run npp and tren together but had anyone started with npp and switch to tren ace during the same cycle or is it better to run together. Seems counterproductive to run together in my opinion but I’d love to hear some success stories and failures and what everyone recommends to do. Thank you all in advance!

^^^NPP/TREN is an amazing combo ..it is very much NOT anything new

..it's a stack known to produce great results (..big/full/lean)

..sides vary with the individual's tolerance/predisposition & of course dose

(..true prolactin related sides are usually an easy fix with PRAMI/BROMO/CABER)

I personally like to run a base of test and then rotate in different anabolics to keep gains moving. So test with npp for 8 weeks followed by test with tren for 8 weeks to finish up would be a great cycle in my opinion

I personally like to run a base of test and then rotate in different anabolics to keep gains moving. So test with npp for 8 weeks followed by test with tren for 8 weeks to finish up would be a great cycle in my opinion
I've done the same during a prep and it worked out great.

i mixed them in the past. What you get is a mixing of effects. Both are anabolic. One has more sides and is drier. The NPP is like the Tren's little brother. Overall, for the same total dose you get less sides than tren only and maybe even a little more size than tren alone.

I am not a big fan of tren, but I do recognize its uses and believe it provides great synergy even in low doses.
Nandrolone is my favorite anabolic by far, and I run deca rather than NPP as I like one weekly injection.
I do not get any extraordinary sides from either, aside from negative impact on my breathing from tren, which is a primary reason for my avoidance.

I like something like this considering the above components (this is not my current cycle however):
- 300mg Test E
- 100mg Tren H or Hex
- 600mg Deca

In truth this is all highly variable, and you need to try it out an log your results and feelings to be sure.

This is pretty much my thought on what I wanted to do. Thinking of how both the drugs give me a different look IMO I thought this type of cycle might give a good look we will see..

I am not a big fan of tren, but I do recognize its uses and believe it provides great synergy even in low doses.
Nandrolone is my favorite anabolic by far, and I run deca rather than NPP as I like one weekly injection.
I do not get any extraordinary sides from either, aside from negative impact on my breathing from tren, which is a primary reason for my avoidance.

I like something like this considering the above components (this is not my current cycle however):
- 300mg Test E
- 100mg Tren H or Hex
- 600mg Deca

In truth this is all highly variable, and you need to try it out an log your results and feelings to be sure.
I remember you saying that in the past about tren, I personally love deca over npp as well a log would be a great idea I will probably do one. I have never ran my test lower than any of my other anabolics I’ve read great results it obviously working for you, I just have been scared to try it personally. I have so far be very fortunate in not having tough sides. You definitely hit the nail on the head with it’s all variable I think once I get my bloodwork back I’ll start a log so everyone can follow maybe make some tweaks there

I know many of us rotate through drugs and it always made sense to me to switch families every 3-4 months if trying to push..

so instead of

8 weeks NPP
8 weeks tren+ mast
12 weeks primo+ boldenone ....where 19 nors touch, then DHT derivitices touch for consecutive weeks, go

8 weeks npp+tren
12 weeeks primo+ tbol
6 weeks trest
16 weeks boldenone + mast

Unless it’s comp time then your gonna need the multiple hardners like tren+mast+winny+anadrol to fill out

but I know fuck all, and suck

I know many of us rotate through drugs and it always made sense to me to switch families every 3-4 months if trying to push..

so instead of

8 weeks NPP
8 weeks tren+ mast
12 weeks primo+ boldenone ....where 19 nors touch, then DHT derivitices touch for consecutive weeks, go

8 weeks npp+tren
12 weeeks primo+ tbol
6 weeks trest
16 weeks boldenone + mast

Unless it’s comp time then your gonna need the multiple hardners like tren+mast+winny+anadrol to fill out

but I know fuck all, and suck
Yeah this will be the first time I play around pretty excited for it.
Lol you know after all these years I’ve never even touched EQ just never really been that attracted to it after reading up on it I know I could definitely benefit from it maybe I’ll throw some in at the end though I’ve always read it takes a loooong time to really kick in gear. Just something I’ll have to try for myself sometime.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws