over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advanced growth

Wow, just read tis entire thread. Great stuff. I'm in the process of putting together a new program myself incorporating FST-7 and changing up my diet.

I'm curious about running FST-7 during cycle. I imagine the pumps would be absolutly insane!!

Anyone running FST-7 during cycle? Thoughts feedback?

Really,, i have not seen corky in a min, How was the gym... what did the charge you to train,, i need to train somewhere myself when i get in... Dam u must be tired from the drive.. I went home 3 weeks ago.. It is a ghost town, with alot of unfit people running around,,, very depressing man. I will get up with you while their,,, I started my diet for the usa's this week,,, but who knows if i will have to funds to go... I will know around 6 weeks out.. That because i want to have everything paid by then... well i got to eat.. i will halla..
ha no one at fitness world ever charges me!! :D be sure to get in touch with me when you go back home, we will def. get a workout in together!

Wow, just read tis entire thread. Great stuff. I'm in the process of putting together a new program myself incorporating FST-7 and changing up my diet.

I'm curious about running FST-7 during cycle. I imagine the pumps would be absolutly insane!!

Anyone running FST-7 during cycle? Thoughts feedback?
yes doing FST-7 while doing AAS will indeed give great pumps (painfull actually) especially if carbs in diet are adequate and hydration is good (glycerine ;) )!

Hey B-boy, you talked about refining your phisique more than going for pure mass increases but how you aproach weight gaining for improving weak bodyparts? I mean, you provably don´t gain a lot in the offseason but in order to make some gains in those guns that you said you will need to put on some pounds while you do that program you mencioned

Hey B-boy, you talked about refining your phisique more than going for pure mass increases but how you aproach weight gaining for improving weak bodyparts? I mean, you provably don´t gain a lot in the offseason but in order to make some gains in those guns that you said you will need to put on some pounds while you do that program you mencioned
simple.... HEAVY SLAG IRON In most excersises im as strong at 232-235 as I was at 252 last year, I never stop "trying" to get stronger, and now along with an emphasis on fascia stretching, im taking on a different look, a much fuller look.

I said weight gaining, not weight training... is your idea to just keep your bodyweight the same while you get stronger and stretch the fascia or are you planing any kind of bw increase while on this program?

I said weight gaining, not weight training... is your idea to just keep your bodyweight the same while you get stronger and stretch the fascia or are you planing any kind of bw increase while on this program?
sorry i misunderstood, I want to keep my body weight in a certain range because i am a fucking eating monster! I will blow up to 270 fat phuck if i let myself cause i just love to eat! its all about keeping my bodyweight in a certain range this year, my goal for the offseason was to not let my weight go above 235, i was 252 last year and that was just too much chub to take off.

hey b-boy, nice thread. how do you season your foods off season? do you use much sauce or just eat as is?

i am a fucking eating monster!.
I will stay away from you when the contest ends and you can eat again LOL. I hope it goes well, I realy think there is a pro card with your name waiting for you... ;)

hey b-boy, nice thread. how do you season your foods off season? do you use much sauce or just eat as is?
ha ha LOL im black bro, i season the hell out of everything :p I especially love spicy hot stuff and i put franks hot sauce on just about everything.

Niice bump. Great thread, the new members here should really take a few minutes and read through this thing. Itll make more of a difference to ur body then deciding which ester to use ;)

With all the stupid fucking threads circulating through here lately I just wanted to say this board needs more threads like this. I'm bumpin. This because this is great information and great discussion. If I see another tren thread I think I'm gonna kill myself.

With all the stupid fucking threads circulating through here lately I just wanted to say this board needs more threads like this. I'm bumpin. This because this is great information and great discussion. If I see another tren thread I think I'm gonna kill myself.

That was 4 years ago and with respect to the op... But isnt fst-7 a horse-poo fad training scam now? Stretching fascia? Come on...

5-8 other pros? You seem unsure of this... Should I trust you?

So you use it also? And are pro-size as well?

DC training mandates facia stretching after a body part so....I think a few pros and many joes do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

B-Boy

I was very fortunate to see B-Boy compete in the Knox Classic a few weeks ago, and let me tell you he looked very impressive. I was sitting right behind the judges, so had a great view. He was just thick, dense, rounded, and full. So he knows what he's doing and it's working. I suspect he was there just to qualify for nationals cause he blew everyone else away. I hope he's there again next year when I'll be competing and can step in stage with him. Will be a great experience and honor!

I was very fortunate to see B-Boy compete in the Knox Classic a few weeks ago, and let me tell you he looked very impressive. I was sitting right behind the judges, so had a great view. He was just thick, dense, rounded, and full. So he knows what he's doing and it's working. I suspect he was there just to qualify for nationals cause he blew everyone else away. I hope he's there again next year when I'll be competing and can step in stage with him. Will be a great experience and honor!
thank you bro, a well ran show you guys have in knoxville!! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity