over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advanced Stealth

i recieved my stuff in 9 days .i havent ordered anything again in the past 2 months. i tried the test e.it was a little painful but no more painful than other ug stuff i tried.the stuff is cheap and works great!!!!!

I've ordered the sachets from both Alin and Advanced Stealth. I received my order from Alin but got the wrong merchandise. Problem was never resolved although I tried. Finally gave up. I received 1 of 8 packages shipped from Advanced and nothing else, no seizure letter (one year ago). After 5 months they resent even though they did not receive a seizure letter. This time the packages did arrive but they were empty with a seizure letter inside???? I've received seizure letters before. They come in an envelope from the government, not the original packaging the product was sent in.

Advanced Stealth is a selective scammer, order at your own risk. Check the other boards and you will see the same stories repeated.

FWIW, all of the sachets seem to be of good quality product.

they are scammers

they are scammers.
they just erase negative feedbacks.

they just make a new ID and just pretend to leave post like customer who has good experience with Advanced-stealth.

don't send them money.

I've ordered the sachets from both Alin and Advanced Stealth. I received my order from Alin but got the wrong merchandise. Problem was never resolved although I tried. Finally gave up. I received 1 of 8 packages shipped from Advanced and nothing else, no seizure letter (one year ago). After 5 months they resent even though they did not receive a seizure letter. This time the packages did arrive but they were empty with a seizure letter inside???? I've received seizure letters before. They come in an envelope from the government, not the original packaging the product was sent in.

Advanced Stealth is a selective scammer, order at your own risk. Check the other boards and you will see the same stories repeated.

FWIW, all of the sachets seem to be of good quality product.

Same situation here. Going on 6 months without a seizure letter either. They will not resend thow. Beware these guys are selective scammers.

they are scammers.

they just make a new ID and just pretend to leave post like customer who has good experience with Advanced-stealth.

don't send them money.
advanced stealth are scammers.i had a friend send them $3000 and all the satchets they sent were fake.like 8 people got ripped off they all tried the stuff and got no sides, didnt gain weight or size.and these people are very exp and compete:

How does customs snag sackets? They arent marked so are they testing them? i smell bullshit!

gotta go take a snooze...later snooze:sleepi:g- :sleep:ng- :sleepin:- ;sleeping- :s:eeping-

ive ordered twice from them. products are high in ba because of packaging so there is a little pain. but as far as being fake, no way! i made great gains. but they do have more negative feedback than any other source that i have found. the way i see it is your takin a 50/50 shot with anyone these days

Moral of sory.....................................Use board sponsors!!!!:cool:

How does customs snag sackets? They arent marked so are they testing them? i smell bullshit!

gotta go take a snooze...later snooze:sleepi:g- :sleep:ng- :sleepin:- ;sleeping- :s:eeping-

well my seizure was last year think alin has changed the design of the stealth he has cuz after awhile customs will find out hell I am sure some custom agents like to find it and keep it for personal use

i dont smell bull shit!
i got my 40mlX2=80 sezed then resend of same sezed!!

tell my pocket that cuz its empty now.

im gonna order the same cd's soon thow, its part of the game even for a poor guy like me. :-(

ps> ALIN AND ONLY ALIN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE DOSE HIS JOB
and sadly
CUSTOMS DOSE THERES!

some times ;-)

RECIEVED MOST OF MY PRODUCT FROM ALIN,ITS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME AND NO SEZIURE LETTER.
IM THINKING THERE ARE SOME JUICED UP CUSTOMS AGENTS LOL

Don't confuse Alin's Stealth line which is the original, and Advanced Stealth who are the copycats.

STAY AWAY

I have to concur with the majority here. STAY AWAY FROM ADVANCED STEALTH. They are bullshit artists. Got me for a couple of Benjamins.

They find them because the dumbasses at A-S don't know how to label them. The envelopes arrived at my house, along with a customs letter.It looked like a 3 year old had addressed them, and said they were containing shampoo. Those dumbfucks. Plus their 20 ml sachets are very detectable. A 5ml sachet can slide through as it looks like a letter. But multiple 20 ml sachets in anenvelope that some kid wrote "shampoo" on, coming out of Thailand of all places, puts up one hell of a red flag.

AS winstrol gave me cellulitus in my quad, i have Emergency Room discharge papers to prove it

they tested a few before already

AS IS FOR THE BIRDS STAY CLEAR

You should only use UG if you personally know the guy who is responsible for the lab, and you trust him.

Otherwise, stick to Human Grade gear made by legit pharmacies.

Good Policy

You should only use UG if you personally know the guy who is responsible for the lab, and you trust him.

Otherwise, stick to Human Grade gear made by legit pharmacies.

Good policy. Though sometimes the prices are tough to pass up. But you dont know if youre getting a hell of a deal on steroids, or paying 400x the price for grapeseed oil.

they are scammers.

don't send them money.

AMEN

They find them because the dumbasses at A-S don't know how to label them. The envelopes arrived at my house, along with a customs letter.It looked like a 3 year old had addressed them, and said they were containing shampoo. Those dumbfucks. Plus their 20 ml sachets are very detectable. A 5ml sachet can slide through as it looks like a letter. But multiple 20 ml sachets in anenvelope that some kid wrote "shampoo" on, coming out of Thailand of all places, puts up one hell of a red flag.

There is nothing STEALTH about stealth

I may be off my rocker a little bit, but should we be discussing how the sachets are labeled and so forth? I mean it is hard enough trying to stay ahead of customs, but when we practically tell them what to look for, should we be surprised when a seizure letter arrives instead of your pack? I think we would be better served to just say Alin is a stand up guy and the other clown is not. End of discussion... If someone has a question about a source or anything else I think it would be wise to discuss it in private with a mod, not out in the open... We should learn something from SSB... :confused:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws