over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advanced Stealth

I do not recommend Stealth.. A good friend hasn't got his but only letter over 7 times and it wasn't a small order. So he's out the cash. Just my 02

Good policy. Though sometimes the prices are tough to pass up. But you dont know if youre getting a hell of a deal on steroids, or paying 400x the price for grapeseed oil.

some wise words

you get what you pay for

If I'm Not Mistaken.

I could swear I remember a guy named "Gator McLusky" swinging pretty hard off of A Stealth’s dick, on both AS's Forum and ISteroids Forum. Swearing by their gear while simultaneously putting down Alins service with some pretty harsh words.
Gator you have some insight on AS for us? ;)

PS, But of course there might be more than 1 Gator lurking the boards.

scammers

could not help but post a comment for this thread. the only thing you will get is a seizure letter. you will get one has long has you will have it reshipped. if you are unlucky and do rec. your pack get ready for a lot of pain. their stuff is trash. after 4 attempts and 4 letters i gave up.(ran out of addresses) but; a fellow gym member did happen to get his. no problem at first. then 2 days later he could not sit to take a crap. he was in throbbing pain for around a week. after looking at his prefilled syringes. crap was floating everywhere. he saw it too but took a chance anyway .(and he paid for it) these people lie and put fake names and fake comments on their site. all negative comments are erased.

Shit is garbage, I mean absolute crap. Put it this way, I ditched over a G worth of their crap just to get a couple quality things from QV. Fuck stealth

"Advanced stealth" really sucks. If you must , make sure you filter it.
Do not mistake this for Alin's stealth.

I suppose we're supposed to bash AS, but I cant. I had good results with their " crap". But, they are overseas from me so, that sucks.

No , not to bash. IMO it is dirty , under dosed and has a hard time making it to your door. I'm really not trying to bash ,though it may seem. This is just my opinion.

ive been watching his post on another board. It seems he post more than anyone. Its hard to get any feedback. SOme posts have been deleted. Also heard he has alot of seizures.
personally i wouldnt order.

I could swear I remember a guy named "Gator McLusky" swinging pretty hard off of A Stealth’s dick, on both AS's Forum and ISteroids Forum. Swearing by their gear while simultaneously putting down Alins service with some pretty harsh words.
Gator you have some insight on AS for us? ;)

PS, But of course there might be more than 1 Gator lurking the boards.

Wow this is so random.. I'm recently getting back into the game, and doing a ton of searching on AS, and I came across tons of "Gator McLusky" posts [I think on iSteroids]. Anyways, I was looking at posts over the course of a year or 2 - and just like you said, he was ALL up on their dick vouching for them.. But then all of a sudden I see posts he made a couple months later saying he'd never order from them, talking all this shit about them - I was like wtf is this guy's deal? lol.

Can anyone vouch for Alin's stealth line at the moment tho? I've been outta the loop for years now, and I wanna put a little something together for the summer.. Just like someone else said in this thread, I really miss the old domestic hookup I had years ago - CHEAP, fast discrete shipping, freebies, etc..

I'm thinking about spending the $5 to join thesourcecheck - is that even worth it tho? I like the prices and list on AS and all, but after reading all these horror stories I'm skeptical..

I don't know if AS is a sponsor here, so I fear I may get banned (please just delete this post instead if you insist), but I spent over a $1K on DVDs that got seized then had two subsequent orders reshipped (at no charge, thanks), but they all got seized. This happened over the course of three months.

In three months time, especially when I warn the supplier that their packaging method has been compromised (e.g. customs knows that you're butt worts cream is bullshit), I would expect better packaging.

So if you want to give away your money because a supplier is too lazy to hide their gear (sachets AREN'T STEALTH anymore), order from AS. Packaging your gear with a simple letter that states it's for butt warts IS NOT good enough.

My first and only order of DVDs that ever got seized.

Last edited:
I don't know if AS is a sponsor here, so I fear I may get banned (please just delete this post instead if you insist), but I spent over a $1K on an order that got seized then had two subsequent orders reshipped (at no charge, thanks), but they all got seized. This happened over the course of three months.

In three months time, especially when I warn the supplier that their packaging method has been compromised (e.g. customs knows that you're butt worts cream is bullshit), I would expect better packaging.

So if you want to give away your money because a supplier is too lazy to hide their gear (sachets AREN'T STEALTH anymore), order from AS. Packaging your gear with a simple letter that states it's for butt warts IS NOT good enough.

I know seems some of the guys don't want to change there methods for the life of them. Any well thought out way will make it for a while.Then, all they have to do is come up with another idea.Really not that hard.

Please stay away from AS

read my post on them over at outlawmuscle.
DONT CHANCE IT !!!

Advance Stealth is garbage. Plain and simple! I personally feel they have turned into a select scammer also. I was lurking their message boards for quite a while scoping things out. I was actually lucky enough to win one of their drawings online. They gave me 8 free sachets of Test Prop. The shit was real....real trash!

No need to go anywhere outside of PMs sponsors.

I Used Advance Stealth once and only once. I order in Jan of 08 and by March 08 I had Nothing so i contacted them and they re mailed with no letter got in about 2 weeks not the best packing method...the dvds said "Gay Lube Oil"... the stuff was thick as motor oil and hurt...I am almost 100% it was shit thank god i did not get sick....STICK TO BOARD SPONSORS...BIG O RULES

love the stealth line from alin and for the price I dont mind taking the extra time my end to prepare etc. my only complaint ( not really a complaint tho) is that if I want to order say 60ml of item A I order 40ml at discount price but then I have to order another 20ml at a higher price per ml. Can be quite a difference in the overall price per ml of the total 60ml, So i try to order 40 or 80ml at a time. (unless theres something easy that i'm missing tho like a button that takes this into account etc)

Guess it may just be Murphy's law but everytime a package is delivered, and you get half the order it always seems to be the stuff you wanted least.

Any more thoughts on Adv Stealth? Recently considering them...
Seems alin is more prefered...

If you missed the last 2+ pages of complaints about A-Stealth, then you should prob read them. It's like preaching to the choir, why take your business outside of this forum. Plenty of legit, top notch, dvd suppliers here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131