over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advanced Stealth

I thought id chip in on this thread....

I have ordered from a/s a few times over the last couple of years, i always got great gains and the shit was not fake in any way

then i get some more from them and it hurt like hell (ba musta been 5-10%)

I told them i was sending it back and would they agree to switch to a differnt batch

they said no,just cut it 50/50 with oil and inject twice as much

I said no , so we parted company and i havent ordered since

never had a seized ,damaged,lost,scammed order

(im in europe)

so theyre not the worst but theyre c/s is crap

Last edited:
has anyone had any stealth injectibles seized (from alin)

yeah lots of good peps on the board to help out with DVD's

I have tried 3 times to get there stuff and everytime a seizure letter , its not worth the time , i stick with board sponsors now.

stay away from their winsstrol its poison i have emergency room discharge papers to prove it

i got cellulitus twice from it

has anyone had any stealth injectibles seized (from alin)

1st order I made was seized. And yes, it was from Alin. What would be awesome is if he could use a whole shit load of different types of packaging, then ship from a non-hot country. But the way it is now, I can't afford to take chances. However, I will say his test Enanthate blew me up like crazy. Looked almost like I was on Anadrol from it.

1st order I made was seized. And yes, it was from Alin. What would be awesome is if he could use a whole shit load of different types of packaging, then ship from a non-hot country. But the way it is now, I can't afford to take chances. However, I will say his test Enanthate blew me up like crazy. Looked almost like I was on Anadrol from it.

so the sackets can be seized as well huh? i thought they were seize proof, and so are they actually opening the packs and testing them, what if they were not aas, how do they plan on replacing them when its all legal, or would they seel them up with tape or somthin

Ive ordered from both board and A-S both arrived and im in a very hot location so they are stealth.

I know alins items are clean but even i spent 3 nites in hospital with cellulites.

I havnt tried my A-S stuff as yet im waiting on the remaining pct from another sponsor.

I can say this i filtered it into my vials and talk about clean, very impressed.

I would use both again alins shipping is twice as fast though.

i went A-S as the oral range is much better and min order is lower. no shipping fee helps as well, but end of the day you buy from where I the customer suits at the time.

You guys might have AS all wrong.. I ordered from them a few years ago. I recieved the package but 2 of the satchets broke open. Someone must have caught it early because the oil completely washed out my name and address. When it got to me it was a soaked mess.

He did re-send after pictures, but the fact that it busted open wasn't very stealthy. Since then I've seen several posts where the same thing happened.

I'm willing to bet this happens a lot of the times.

never has issues with it

trust me this company is garbage

!@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been around long enough and have lots of vets who will agree

and the shit is not sterile, SORRY, I have rebottled and crimped as a profession with hotplates etc etc

man you can wipe your body down with iodine before you inject if you want to use that crap.

so i know what sterilitiy is all about

stealth

I love all there gear have not run anything that didn't work like it should on average been taking about 12 days to receive my dvds.

I didn't even read the whole thread but I will definately back up Alin's Stealth line. You just have to love it!

And Prop isn't half as painful as some say, in fact it isn't even more painful than any other human grade OTC injectable I've tried.

Alin's Stealth line is by far my favorite source for the injectables that I can't buy locally.

ive only used a-s prop and it was gtg----a guy in my gym swears by there masteron,but personally i havnt tried it!

Hi everyone

Another newbie here. I've joined on the recommendation of a friend on here. Looks like there are lots of interesting threads.
I love gardening and messing about with the camera so you should see me joining in with those for starters.

so how is everyone doing?? :)

Man I sure hope this is a joke!!! Messing around in your garden???? Really?? That is a weird but funny introduction. Messing about with the camera? You must be from Europe right? It's cool if you are... I was just curious. Welcome

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131