over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advanced training methods and theorys

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
we have seasoned competitors, IFBB Pro's, top amatures all with a wealth of knowledge. I'm starting this thread with the hopes of getting the most knowledgable members to discuss in open forum their ideas on training techniques and the principles behind them, hopefully in detail. I would love to hear from PHIL, EMERIC,MAINEVENT,CHRIS250, SHELBY, ALEX A, BIG A, DANTE, hell...everyone i look up to. Im here to learn and we have the best teachers around. whose going to be the first to bite?

B-BOY too

I know b's busy, but his threads always give an insight into hard freakin work and eating...

The widowmaker concept Dante uses to improve weak bodyparts is freakin genious

What do you want to talk about ?

What made us grow ? What method we think is best ?

Let me know if that is what you want ?

I hope everyone really reads and internalizes this:

The more advanced you get, the more you realize that simplicity is the foundation for advanced success. The basics. The circle of knowledge.
1. you know nothing
2. then you think you know it all
3. then you realize you really aren't that smart and the basics are basic for a reason.

I hope everyone really reads and internalizes this:

The more advanced you get, the more you realize that simplicity is the foundation for advanced success. The basics. The circle of knowledge.
1. you know nothing
2. then you think you know it all
3. then you realize you really aren't that smart and the basics are basic for a reason.

i agree completely......

first 6 months to a year is the know nothing stage, but you have a shitload of fun

1-3/5 years is you know everything, but you really overcomplicate everything

3/5+ years stage is when you realize it doesnt really matter what you know, but you realize that its all about the basics and doing majority of the things right on a consistant basis. Then you get the slow but good gains and train a whole lot smarter. Some people learn this quicker than others.

in refrence to the article i posted, muscle growth is a hormonal responce to the right overload stimulus. therefore once the hormonal responce is illicited there is no reason to further fatigue and breakdown the muscle tissue. whats the best way to accomplish this and how do you know when its been done.

Being consistant is a must for continualy growth....

I personally think that hitting everybody part more than once (if you can handle it) is going to help you grow at a faster rate...Dante had it right when he made DC training program to hit everything twice over a 8 or 9 day period...With the right amout of volume and intensity, you grew like a weed..But you also had to know when to back off, and not train so hard for a short period of time...I think this is where alot of us go wrong...We see the gains coming and coming (strengh more muscle/fullness) and then we start to hit a small road bump...It could be something as simple as not hitting your weights that you wanted to, or feeling somewhat overtrained or just tired...But you think its nothing or not a big deal and try to push threw it, becasue you have been making some killer gains...But your body is telling you to back off on the intensity or take an extra day off...And that is hard to do...Takin that one step back is hard, beacuse going backwards isnt what your suppose to do..But sometimes its the best thing you can do...To make continually gains again...

chris

i agree completely......

first 6 months to a year is the know nothing stage, but you have a shitload of fun

1-3/5 years is you know everything, but you really overcomplicate everything

3/5+ years stage is when you realize it doesnt really matter what you know, but you realize that its all about the basics and doing majority of the things right on a consistant basis. Then you get the slow but good gains and train a whole lot smarter. Some people learn this quicker than others.

yeah I agree with MM here...those years that you think you know everything really messes with ya...Everyone makes it so much harder to grow because you know to much.....Simple is best

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear