over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adventures of richiec sponsored by Dispense Quick

Great story.. you sound like s stand up guy... good luck with your journey... be following along...don't get down on yourself about where you had your injury and lacking body parts. I was down on myself about my shoulder for so long because I think my right shoulder is small and weak compared to other because of my gunshot wound. Most people on PMare very cool and motivating. Just look at the big picture and enjoy the ride

Great story.. you sound like s stand up guy... good luck with your journey... be following along...don't get down on yourself about where you had your injury and lacking body parts. I was down on myself about my shoulder for so long because I think my right shoulder is small and weak compared to other because of my gunshot wound. Most people on PMare very cool and motivating. Just look at the big picture and enjoy the ride

I don't let it get me down too much honestly. More motivational than anything. It's frustrating as I feel like I hit my legs good, but reality is I probably don't hit them hard enough lol

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, the guys here are awesome

Richiec,

have you ever run 10mg nolvadex/day on cycle? How much aromasin do you run with the 500mg test?

Just curious... I notice when my bodyfat is higher like yours then I need the nolvadex in the mix or otherwise I start getting estrogen problems...

I think you're being a little hard on yourself lol.

You're in a great place to start. I wouldn't say you are fat at all..... The lower back in your rear shot isn't hanging over your shorts so that right there is a sign.

Richiec,

have you ever run 10mg nolvadex/day on cycle? How much aromasin do you run with the 500mg test?

Just curious... I notice when my bodyfat is higher like yours then I need the nolvadex in the mix or otherwise I start getting estrogen problems...

I have not run Nolvadex but have considered it.

I haven't started yet, but have the aromasin on hand if needed. I am thinking of 12.5mg/E3D if I do need it.

I think you're being a little hard on yourself lol.

You're in a great place to start. I wouldn't say you are fat at all..... The lower back in your rear shot isn't hanging over your shorts so that right there is a sign.

Thanks Monte. I have to be a little hard on myself to stay motivated. My lower back and chest is where I carry the majority of fat and my chest is the last place to go :mad:

Hoping to make some good gains with this run which I should be starting really soon. Just waiting on bloods to come back for a baseline

Richiec,

That's what im doing right now. 10 mg of nolvadex per day with 1/2 mg of arimidex mon/wed/fri. My lipid numbers have improved and I feel better when running a lower ai with the nolvadex than I do when just running higher ai

Bro you ain't fat; the fuck you talking about? You look good

Bro you ain't fat; the fuck you talking about? You look good
Thanks beast, I'm pretty hard on myself but I feel it motivates me.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I have my doctor appt on Thursday but will try to get a copy of the bloodwork Monday so I can start this coming Monday instead of the 8th.

I have my doctor appt on Thursday but will try to get a copy of the bloodwork Monday so I can start this coming Monday instead of the 8th.

Thanks bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are in an awesome starting spot brother! Like I saiid earlier, you got the physique that's gonna pop. Can't wait to see you grow with the dq products.

Doctors office said they'll give me a copy of the blood work on Thursday when I go in :mad:

Oh well, it's not like waiting a week is going to make a difference, so I just pinned my first pins :headbang:

1cc Test Cyp (200mg)
1cc NPP (100mg)
1cc Mast (100mg)

It was about 20 minutes ago. I use a 25g, oil is a little "thick" which I could honestly care less about. I normally warm the oils up but didn't this time, but it wasn't a big deal. Took about as long as one would expect 3cc to take, no longer.

First day of DC in the books

Incline Bench
Smith Shoulder Press
Reverse Grip Bench (smith)
One Arm Pull Downs (not a typical DC exercise but I've been doing them lately and LOVE them!)
Rack Deads

Lifts felt great, intensity was on point!

Now ready to eat!!!!!!!

I ate A LOT this weekend, it was my sons 6th birthday so I indulged in some cupcakes, birthday cake, Steak N Shake and other unsavory bodybuilding foods lol
I was amazing, but now back to eating the way I normally eat.

Right now eating 7oz ground turkey, 1oz cashew, handful of blueberries and a handful of strawberries.

I ate A LOT this weekend, it was my sons 6th birthday so I indulged in some cupcakes, birthday cake, Steak N Shake and other unsavory bodybuilding foods lol
I was amazing, but now back to eating the way I normally eat.

Right now eating 7oz ground turkey, 1oz cashew, handful of blueberries and a handful of strawberries.
I guess the eating was going around lol.

I had 2 home made 1/2lb cheese burgers on Hawaiian sweet bread, 1 bag of sweet potato fries and a pint of froyo..... I did fast for 20 hours before that meal though so it wasn't too bad.

Doctors office said they'll give me a copy of the blood work on Thursday when I go in :mad:

Oh well, it's not like waiting a week is going to make a difference, so I just pinned my first pins :headbang:

1cc Test Cyp (200mg)

1cc NPP (100mg)

1cc Mast (100mg)

It was about 20 minutes ago. I use a 25g, oil is a little "thick" which I could honestly care less about. I normally warm the oils up but didn't this time, but it wasn't a big deal. Took about as long as one would expect 3cc to take, no longer.

First day of DC in the books

Incline Bench

Smith Shoulder Press

Reverse Grip Bench (smith)

One Arm Pull Downs (not a typical DC exercise but I've been doing them lately and LOVE them!)

Rack Deads

Lifts felt great, intensity was on point!

Now ready to eat!!!!!!!

Bro...all in one pin? Delts?

Bro...all in one pin? Delts?

1 pin, glute.

I'm very careful with my stuff, had 3 separate drawing pins, one for each bottle lol. I didn't do this method 1 time before and got cellulitis so I am extra careful now.

Zero PIP, none whatsoever.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads