over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice about handling gym drama, slander, negativity

no ouch bro.
your crying about a bunch of gossip like a teen age girl.
thats OUCH:lightbulb:
i'd be embarrassed to post such a thread. says a ton about YOU. so thats ouch. guys are being incredibly nice to you. i was being nice as i could. but lets be honest you are a man child. who gives a shit about peoples opinions? i dont think i have heard a grown man care about anything like that ever....
thats ouch. grow up.
-F2S

You know what ruins a great workout?
Giving a fuck about gym drama.
Boo fucking hoo! Little Johnny said Mary likes his muscles better! Waaaaa!

CM you put yourself out there....what did you expect?

Same as the instathot working out in a PVC two piece, she obviously does it for a reason and you don't think anyone is going to say something behind her back?

You specifically chose this path, either you go to a gym where you keep your head down and get your workout in or you keep advertising yourself at multiple gyms like you're currently doing and have to deal with this shit.

You don't want people to leave you alone and let you get your workout in, you specifically want the attention so why would you be surprised that some of it is negative?

as already stated in this thread numerous times, fuck him and dont let it get to u. hes just jealous of ur accomplishments. hating is one of the highest forms of flattery lol ;)

no ouch bro.
your crying about a bunch of gossip like a teen age girl.
thats OUCH:lightbulb:
i'd be embarrassed to post such a thread. says a ton about YOU. so thats ouch. guys are being incredibly nice to you. i was being nice as i could. but lets be honest you are a man child. who gives a shit about peoples opinions? i dont think i have heard a grown man care about anything like that ever....
thats ouch. grow up.
-F2S

thank you so much for being nice to me
I see you are very sensitive about how people think and react to you on this board
I guess we both having growing to do........
thanks for all your positivity.
good luck to you

CM you put yourself out there....what did you expect?

I am not sure I agree that acting like a cordial human being, in all aspects of my life, including the gyms I go, is attention seeking or me putting myself out there

I also dont think it is asking for trouble or hate

I am not able to treat people like shit in my personal life, albeit, could be better, so I dont want or dont have to treat people this way at the gym
head down, ignoring people, not giving them the time of day as some the tough guys in here speak of, just doesnt work for me
people who do that to me and others are usually alone, along with being very lonely individuals

who the fuck wants to be around that on the regular
I do not feel the need to disrespect people because I have goals in the gym
if that puts me out there, then im out there

tough (er) ^ . also thicker skin

''The dogs bark, the caravan moves on'', which means that you are doing everything right.

Successful people are always surrounded by envious.
I advise you to do what you did and not to pay attention to him.

Among many other things, your too worried about how you treat other people and if your being nice enough to them and how they perceive you. Go to the gym keep quiet lift and leave. It's a simple process. It's less effortful than being mr social believe it or not. You can choose to do it or choose to be mr social which will lead to continued drama.

It's not a hard problem to figure out, 2 choices

1. Keep to yourself at the gym, be efficient, no drama

2. Continue to be mr social , care what others think, keep being part of the drama clique

You are not a victim your choices have got you where you are there is 1 person to blame and 1 person who can change the behavior which is leading to the problem ...the man in the mirror. He and only he is at fault and has the power to change.

You are not a victim your choices have got you where you are there is 1 person to blame and 1 person who can change the behavior which is leading to the problem ...the man in the mirror. He and only he is at fault and has the power to change.
you are correct, I am in control of how I act, and how I react, but I am not n control of other people
My idea here was having conversation with others, looking for experiences, learning from others who have done it before me, as a way of taking control and being in charge, so as not to be A "victim" as you say

Among many other things, your too worried about how you treat other people and if your being nice enough to them and how they perceive you.

in addition, this has a been a personal goal for me, almost daily, to work on this, be better at it, and be more solid as a man.
I am very worried about how I am treating other people

in addition, this has a been a personal goal for me, almost daily, to work on this, be better at it, and be more solid as a man.
I am very worried about how I am treating other people

I would say, forums like this are great, because we can learn so much and avoid the need to speak at the gym. Online gives us a more efficient way to gain knowledge about training, diet ,aas than actually being social at the gym which encompasses small talk etc that is just time wasted in a 24 hour day and slows down our workout and distracts us.

As far as treating people better I agree it should be a goal for us all to treat certain people better always, family, girlfriend, etc. But just people at the gym or random people I wouldn't worry much about them we have no allegiance to them as long as we aren't mistreating them I wouldn't worry about it. Denying someone a hello or avoiding eye contact to me isn't a big deal, if they are bright they should see you training hard and get the point that your at the gym to train and domt wanna interact. Just that's how I see it.

That’s why I hit the gym with my girl and ignore everyone; ignore all the small talk. I’m not there to socialize..

You brought that upon yourself making a circle of friends at the gym when it’s for only workouts n nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the personality type that easily ignores shit other people think or say and I thank god for that. I literally ignore the shit anyone has to say. Unless they are saying I have anything to do with distributing gear then I make it a point to address that and shut it down. Otherwise I don't give a shit what people think/say.

ugh sounded like and asshole

OP, man i am sorry for sounding like a dick. i been pretty unhappy lately and it came out in my posting. i need to get outta this rut.

i prob dont have nor want any friends at the gym cuz i now go to Planet Fitness and like my nephew said "its weird as fuck" lol. which means the members are weird. not ALL of them but most.

when i DID work out in a badass gym owned by a bb'er and full of serious lifters. no a/c kinda place. i did talk to people and made friends. people that i thought were good dudes. If they started talking shit it prob would upset me. but you def have to brush it off.
OR
go join Planet Fitness. chances are you want have anything in common with members there and so wont want to talk to anyone lol i dont. :D
-F2S

when i DID work out in a badass gym owned by a bb'er and full of serious lifters. no a/c kinda place. i did talk to people and made friends. people that i thought were good dudes. If they started talking shit it prob would upset me. but you def have to brush it off.
OR
go join Planet Fitness. chances are you want have anything in common with members there and so wont want to talk to anyone lol i dont. :D
-F2S

this, my friend is 100%
planet would bring a diff environment, one I am not accustomed to. the gyms I go to are exactly what you described first

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws