over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for back pain?

bRIAN617

Registered
About a year ago I hurt my lower back right where my spine meets my hips. In certain standing positions the pain was negligible. But bending over or hitting the right position caused pain in one small spot that would sometimes shoot down my legs like an electrical impulse. I stopped all physical activity for about 3 months, and finally got some relief after a shot of Decadron by my doc. He said I had a swollen disk.

I hit the squat rack yesterday, and the pain is back full-blown. Prior to this I have simply been aware of a slight pain when bending over, or some dull pain for a day or two after mowing the yard. I don't have the pain when leg pressing, so intend to drop any deadlifts, squats, or anything that could cause stress on my lower spine. I have an appointment at 2 with a chiropractor.

My question is, have any of you had a problem like this that responded to any peptide or supplement? I actually have a box of aflutop on hand. What about hgh releasing peptides or TB-500? What's the best drugs available for inflammation besides my Advil?

About a year ago I hurt my lower back right where my spine meets my hips. In certain standing positions the pain was negligible. But bending over or hitting the right position caused pain in one small spot that would sometimes shoot down my legs like an electrical impulse. I stopped all physical activity for about 3 months, and finally got some relief after a shot of Decadron by my doc. He said I had a swollen disk.

I hit the squat rack yesterday, and the pain is back full-blown. Prior to this I have simply been aware of a slight pain when bending over, or some dull pain for a day or two after mowing the yard. I don't have the pain when leg pressing, so intend to drop any deadlifts, squats, or anything that could cause stress on my lower spine. I have an appointment at 2 with a chiropractor.

My question is, have any of you had a problem like this that responded to any peptide or supplement? I actually have a box of aflutop on hand. What about hgh releasing peptides or TB-500? What's the best drugs available for inflammation besides my Advil?

tb 500 is good. you can try some voltaren pills short term but it's not safe for long term use. they also have a voltaren gel cream which offers some relief, its safer than the pills.

I have some herniated disks and I found that hanging from a pull up bar helps.

back problems!

I apoligize for the long read!

[This is just 1mans opinion based on my own experiences-others may not realize the same results]

When I was 55 I was told in bout a year I would never walk again due to similiar back injuries!

After exhausting my options as to trying to minimize pain and heal the damage my quality of life only continued to get worse!

About that time my brother talked me into buying an inversion back swing called 'Hang-Ups' which you lock your ankles into and the bed you're laying on rotates your body upside down. Essentually you put your self in traction pulling the spine back to its original position thereby relieving pressure on pinched nerves etc.

I felt immediate relief from using this device but had to use it 4-6times/daily cuz skeleton kept trying to return to its damaged position due to muscles/tendons being pushed out of position by the injury.

Eventually after using this device daily for 6-12months the muscles/tendons took a more perminent set-strengthening the spine/skeleton-locking it into its original/correct position which relieved pressure on pinched nerves etc.

During the 6-12 month recovery period I took long walks (10-15miles 3 times/wkly) and did light/modified excersise to strengthen back muscles.

After a year of useing this device I made an almost complete recovery that allowed me to once again run 10k's-half marathons and continue my excersise routines although modified.

At age 62 I was in the best shape of my life and had the body of a 25y/o.

Now I'm 65 and although I have slowed down a skosh and really have to work at staying in shape-yet I can do just bout anything (physical) I want and my quality of life is great as a result of using this device!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity