over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for Dusty, Brad, Shelby, Meredith

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I just want to share some thoughts about this sport and criticism that you may encounter along the way.........I grew up with Flex Wheeler ( Kenny) and we used to train together as teenagers. We heard stuff like we were too skinny( him), too fat (me), too short (me), too dumd (us both because we ACTED stupid), too cocky( him.....sorry K) too blocky ( me), haahahahahahah
Just keep plugging away......focus.......stay strong........I see Dusty respond to this nonsense like a seasoned Pro.......Shelby also.........I am sure Brad uses it as fuel for the next show........Maredith also, but no one has said anything about her, hahaaahha........anyway, what I am saying is that when people talk about you its because you are a THREAT...that's all.

I just want to share some thoughts about this sport and criticism that you may encounter along the way.........I grew up with Flex Wheeler ( Kenny) and we used to train together as teenagers. We heard stuff like we were too skinny( him), too fat (me), too short (me), too dumd (us both because we ACTED stupid), too cocky( him.....sorry K) too blocky ( me), haahahahahahah
Just keep plugging away......focus.......stay strong........I see Dusty respond to this nonsense like a seasoned Pro.......Shelby also.........I am sure Brad uses it as fuel for the next show........Maredith also, but no one has said anything about her, hahaaahha........anyway, what I am saying is that when people talk about you its because you are a THREAT...that's all.

Very true and a good point Phil.

::ction-sm

::ction-sm

THANKS PHIL! and yes you know me very very well my friend this is just fuel to the fire, I fucked things up bad, and i take full blame for the pathetic showing in chicago, BUT... im pissed, johns pissed and we will be grinding, and i will be suffering like none other for the next 6 weeks, I will be a hard, lean, light heavy in vegas and i will a good package to vegas, win, loose, or draw i will be prould to what i bring to the stage at the USA's where it truly matters in terms of my bodybuilding goals.

My man Shelby knows exactly what he needs to do and i have no doubt when you see that guy hit the stage again it will be a whole different animal stepping in front of the big lights. I am so impressed with this guy and what he brings each and every time as he does NOTHING but improve and improve each time. the guy is a fucking machine that can get peeled like none other, once he adds the thickness he needs... damn o damn watch out! :eek:

THANKS PHIL! and yes you know me very very well my friend this is just fuel to the fire, I fucked things up bad, and i take full blame for the pathetic showing in chicago, BUT... im pissed, johns pissed and we will be grinding, and i will be suffering like none other for the next 6 weeks, I will be a hard, lean, light heavy in vegas and i will a good package to vegas, win, loose, or draw i will be prould to what i bring to the stage at the USA's where it truly matters in terms of my bodybuilding goals.

My man Shelby knows exactly what he needs to do and i have no doubt when you see that guy hit the stage again it will be a whole different animal stepping in front of the big lights. I am so impressed with this guy and what he brings each and every time as he does NOTHING but improve and improve each time. the guy is a fucking machine that can get peeled like none other, once he adds the thickness he needs... damn o damn watch out! :eek:

B-Boy, you have all the freaky muscle stacked on your frame, now show them what they want to see because you have the cartoon fullness and muscle mass on your frame, condition the shit out it for the USA's because you are a THREAT in the light heavy's without a doubt in my mind! Make your statement because I am 100% sure that your and Mtndg will bring the heat!

I will tell you one thing, If I ever competed as Light Heavy Weight against you, I would be like OH SHIT is that possible too carry all that muscle on one frame...I guess that is why I am still a middleweight. Kill it bro this last stretch before the USA's, bring the OH SHIT factor!

STRONG MIND, STRONG BODY!!

Oh yeah, great thoughts Phil.

Just keep plugging away......focus.......stay strong........I see Dusty respond to this nonsense like a seasoned Pro.......Shelby also.........I am sure Brad uses it as fuel for the next show........Maredith also, but no one has said anything about her, hahaaahha........anyway, what I am saying is that when people talk about you its because you are a THREAT...that's all.[/QUOTE]

That's not always true! Some criticism is valid, some isn't. Some people offer constructive criticism, some are just jerk-offs! Some people might think Dusty has the best physique ever, others might honestly think he looks _______ (negative comment, fill in the blank).

What I DO agree with, and this is great advice for EVERYONE, not just Shelby, Dusty, etc., is Just Keep Plugging Away! That's great advice for anyone in any profession or involved in any endeavor. If you love what you are doing, just keep trying. This makes me think of the Abe Lincoln biography. He failed over-and-over-and-over again. He had ample justification for quitting politics many, many times. But he "just kept plugging away", and eventually went down in history as one of the greatest American President ever, and one of the greatest leaders of all time. http://www.treybailey.net/2010/02/remember-abraham-lincoln-what-a-loser/

I often see small, skinny, weak guys, very timid guys, in the gym who don't know how to do hardly any exercise "the right way". Some of the more experienced guys laugh at them. I'll tell them to "just keep at it, that's the secret." We all started (well, MOST of us) like that. The BIG GUYS are the ones that kept plugging away way back when they were 145 lbs, just like they do now that they are 245.

Good post Mr. H. Makes people think.

Last edited:

LMAO! :D
Thanks Phil, means a lot coming from you. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws