over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for first steroid cycle: test/tren

F

flottefyr

Hi everyone,

About to do my first cycle and would like some advice on dosage etc.

Im planning on running test e/tren a something like:

1-10 TEST E @ 250mg EW

1-10 TREN A @ 150mg EW, might bump up to 200-250 but I want to feel sides first, so starting low.

PCT is copied from Dr. Michael Scally:

After last injection (TEST):
10-13 2000 UI hCG EOD for 20 days.
10-14 Clomid 50mg EOD for 30 days.
10-16 Nolvadex 20mg EOD for 45 days

Would this be a viable cycle for me as a beginner? Now that tren a is a short acting ester should I do injections more frequently than once per week? What about the test? More injections per week? Also PCT, should I wait a week before starting it? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
xx

Why tren for first cycle? I would rethink your cycle. Save the tren for later on. You don't know how your body is going to react to aas and it would probably be best if you did something like test/dbol cycle. I think 250 a week of test is fine with maybe 30mgs of dbol to jump start. I'm a proponent of getting the most out of smaller cycles.

Besides the fact that Tren doesn't make for a good cycle to pop your cherry with, hCG (IMO) should be dosed lower and run throughout the cycle - not just in PCT. Also, even with Ace in the cycle - Test E won't clear your system for nearly 3 weeks, so most of the Clomid and Nolva won't be used during the time it needs to be present.

Test E can all be pinned at once or divided up into 2 or 3 shots to help keep Test levels more consistent throughout the cycle.

Tren A should be pinned daily or EOD.

It sounds as if your research has been very limited for this cycle. Try reading a whole lot more before you take the plunge... again, IMO.

FWIW, I'm also planning on Test and Tren for my first injectable cycle (did two non-injectable cycles before: an Epistane/Stano cycle and a DermaTrest/LGD cycle). Here's my plan:

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop: 25 mg ED
Tren Ace: 50 mg ED
HCG: 250 IU E3D
Caber: 0.5 mg E3D
Adex on hand

Weeks 9-10
Test Prop: 25 mg ED
HCG: 500 IU E3D
Caber: taper down (maybe 0.5 mg week 9, 0.25 week 10)
Adex on hand

Weeks 11-15
*wait 3 days, then begin PCT*
Clomid: 100/50/25/25/0
Toremifene: 120/90/60/30/30

A 2:1 Tren:Test ratio seems ideal based on my research. I figure that if I get bad Tren sides, it will be simple enough to lower my dosages or alter the ratio because of the short esters of both the Test and the Tren. Or if it is too much, simply drop the Tren and save for later.

Last edited:
In agreeance with the two posts above. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle; test c 600ew with tbol during the first 5-6 weeks. I'm hardly 3 weekes in and things are on the up and up. My first cycle was test e with dbol and it was great.

This is a game of slow steady progression. Don't get caught up in disillusioned expectations and think that running tren for a first cycle is a good idea. Granted I'm not speaking from experience because I just told you what my first cycle was. But if every swinging dick on these muscle boards say it's a bad idea, you should probably heed their advice.

Just my opinion. You do what you want and let us know how it goes; during cycle, post cycle, and post pct.

Very simple , don't use tren first cycle. I don't want to sound rude, but don't do something stupid like that. Bump the test to 500mg. 500 test for 12 weeks is the gold standard cycle for 1st timers.

Tren is another beast, there are guys here that get bad sides off tren and have been running cycles for 10+ years. I even get some sides off tren and have been running cycles for over 5 years .

Be safe and smart brother

Hi again, I appreciate all your opinions and feedback and I will definitely take it to me. From my somewhat limited research I was convinced that Tren would be okay to do on a first cycle if dosed low? But I will stay away from it if that's what everybody recommend. What i'm scared of is running only Test since i'm not looking to build mass but cut down while maybe gaining 5-10 lbs of lean and neat muscle mass but most importantly cut down to single digit bf % from being 14-15%. I was told that Test would bloat me up and most likely not fit my need/goal. I could run Test E @ 50-75mg EoD for 10-12 weeks, but what result would I get from this?

Edit: From what I can read anavar/primobolan is a neat cutting gaining lean muscle steroid from what I can read. I've heard that they're expensive but money isn't an issue. What about HGH, would it be a wiser choice for my needs?

Appreciate all the help brothers!

Last edited:
In agreeance with the two posts above. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle; test c 600ew with tbol during the first 5-6 weeks. I'm hardly 3 weekes in and things are on the up and up. My first cycle was test e with dbol and it was great.

This is a game of slow steady progression. Don't get caught up in disillusioned expectations and think that running tren for a first cycle is a good idea. Granted I'm not speaking from experience because I just told you what my first cycle was. But if every swinging dick on these muscle boards say it's a bad idea, you should probably heed their advice.

Just my opinion. You do what you want and let us know how it goes; during cycle, post cycle, and post pct.

There is nothing about slow steady progression at all with that.

Hi everyone,

About to do my first cycle and would like some advice on dosage etc.

Im planning on running test e/tren a something like:

1-10 TEST E @ 250mg EW

1-10 TREN A @ 150mg EW, might bump up to 200-250 but I want to feel sides first, so starting low.

PCT is copied from Dr. Michael Scally:

After last injection (TEST):
10-13 2000 UI hCG EOD for 20 days.
10-14 Clomid 50mg EOD for 30 days.
10-16 Nolvadex 20mg EOD for 45 days

Would this be a viable cycle for me as a beginner? Now that tren a is a short acting ester should I do injections more frequently than once per week? What about the test? More injections per week? Also PCT, should I wait a week before starting it? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
xx
I dont like anything about this. Do test cyp 250 mg every mon and thur for a total of 500mg per week. Along with that do eq at 200mg per shot for 400mg per week. So one 2cc injection every monday and Thursday.

Have Nolvadex on hand incase you get itchy nips. If that happens try 20mg a day of nolva till it stops and then use 12.5mg aromasin the day of or before your injection.

Leave orals out for your first cycle, and forget tren for now. Run this cycle for 12 weeks.

Run the hcg DURING the cycle not after, or it will continue to suppress you. Opinions vary on how much but 500iu twice a week should be plenty.

2 weeks after your last injection start the nolva and clomid. Run them for 4 weeks.

2 weeks after you stop your pct resist the urge to hop back on gear. You will feel like a baby. Weak, soft, and less endurance in the gym. Just deal with it and stay off for another 10 weeks.

If you need to lean up I suggest doing some diet and training 4 to 6 weeks before your cycle to that effect. Low carbs, high protein and fat and train Gironda style. Low weights, higher reps, 5 sets per exercise, very little rest in between sets.

What i'm scared of is running only Test since i'm not looking to build mass but cut down while maybe gaining 5-10 lbs of lean and neat muscle mass but most importantly cut down to single digit bf % from being 14-15%.

I dunno but this confused the shit outta me.. 500mg Test E/C is a great 1st cycle...

I dunno but this confused the shit outta me.. 500mg Test E/C is a great 1st cycle...

And this won't bloat me up and make me look like a balloon? Would it be sufficient to cut down to single digit bodyfat %?

And this won't bloat me up and make me look like a balloon? Would it be sufficient to cut down to single digit bodyfat %?

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too. These drugs all work better when you're lean, point blank simple as that. It would be best to diet down on your own, then put on some size with just test instead of trying to get bigger and leaner at the same time using test and tren for your first run.

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too. These drugs all work better when you're lean, point blank simple as that. It would be best to diet down on your own, then put on some size with just test instead of trying to get bigger and leaner at the same time using test and tren for your first run.

This^
Typically speaking, higher fat can equal more aromatization.

If you eat like dog shit then yes..... if you eat clean like you should than no....

Keep your diet in check and make sure to have an AI on hand in case to minimize aromatization. Eating junk and high estrogen levels will be what causes bloat and fat gain. Minimizing those will ensure better results. Adding some cardio would also benefit you as well since you are looking to cut down body fat.

Appreciate the information brothers.

I changed up the plan. I will cut down to around 10-12% bf, and hopefully not lose so much muscle (I would hate that), and then start a Test E only cycle at 300mg and bump up for 500mg if sides are minimal for 12 weeks. From what I can understand that's the best I can do at the moment?

Cheers

Someone please chime in if they disagree, but 500mg all the way through should be okay (granted you have an AI on hand).

I'm sure this goes without saying but don't forget that aside from diet, they type of training you're doing will greatly affect your results. I'm talking about rep ranges and types of lifts; like whether you stick to strictly hypertrophy work and BB type lifts versus strength focused low rep main lifts with less accessory type stuff.

tren..first cycle.
id rethink this. it took me over 20 years before experimenting with tren. save it for later.

Someone please chime in if they disagree, but 500mg all the way through should be okay (granted you have an AI on hand).

This^^^^^..... 500mg is a perfect first go..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws