over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for getting thicker thighs through nutrition and training

AedenD

Newbies
Recently my wife faced unintentional weight loss. She became extremely skinny; her weight and height are 88lbs/5’1, and she now intends to gain some weight, especially for thicker thighs and butt. She prefers home workouts because she wants more of thicker thighs and not muscular ones. We found some best workouts and meal plans for gaining weight and bigger thighs. I want some expert trainer or a woman who has gained thicker thighs to review our findings. Also, professional advice and opinion are welcomed!

Workouts to aim:
https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness/how-to-get-thicker-thighs#exercises
https://musclebustle.com/how-to-get-thick-thighs-and-hips/

Diet plan:
https://www.lybrate.com/topic/weight-gain-diet-chart
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/18-foods-to-gain-weight#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2

Thicker but not muscular implies higher levels of body fat to me. Adding body fat is not that hard. Targeting where it will go would be the challenge.

If she wants thicker thighs but not muscular then that’s easy , stop working out and eat 14 pop tarts a day.

most women actually have a hard time adding significant amount of muscle to say they are “muscular” , not training legs to make them bigger is like wiping your ass then taking a shit , that is unless she is shooting for the cottage cheese look.

have her train them like a BODYBUILDER , not Marry Jane fake fits on instagram and eat enough to support growth. As long as she doesn’t get to lean then she won’t look to “muscular” just thick and solid

In order to give "expert advice", we would need to see some pics.

Barbell Squats, Hack Squats, Leg Press, Leg extensions…. Also Trap bar deadlift. She will definitely grow her thighs if she’s serious!

Cage

What exactly is thicker thighs and not muscular? You are going to gain muscle or fat. You want fat thighs?

dont walk or run, ride a bike with good form.
I took a foto of the legs (just) of some professional female cyclists. I posted it here some time ago. I will look. Thick solid and bigger than the mens. Maybe that is the look she is after.

Recently my wife faced unintentional weight loss. She became extremely skinny; her weight and height are 88lbs/5’1, and she now intends to gain some weight, especially for thicker thighs and butt. She prefers home workouts because she wants more of thicker thighs and not muscular ones. We found some best workouts and meal plans for gaining weight and bigger thighs. I want some expert trainer or a woman who has gained thicker thighs to review our findings. Also, professional advice and opinion are welcomed!

Workouts to aim:
https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness/how-to-get-thicker-thighs#exercises
https://musclebustle.com/how-to-get-thick-thighs-and-hips/

Diet plan:
https://www.lybrate.com/topic/weight-gain-diet-chart
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/18-foods-to-gain-weight#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2
Have her find and post a foto of the legs, the look, she is after. That will go a long way in defining her goal.

my wife gains bf all over which imo is ideal.
some people/females tend to gain fat in certain areas first etc

I took a foto of the legs (just) of some professional female cyclists. I posted it here some time ago. I will look. Thick solid and bigger than the mens. Maybe that is the look she is after.

Attachments

• 9D60609B-3792-4F81-B0C0-DCC2F3E9C1D6.jpeg
    9D60609B-3792-4F81-B0C0-DCC2F3E9C1D6.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 31
the bike is the way to go.
my legs never looked better then when i rode a lot.
recently i reinjurred a tendon in my leg, kept me from running and walking fro cardio. in just 3-4 weeks major difference.

for is key. most people do not pay attention to this on a bike.
i think it can be a game changer for leg progress.

the bike is the way to go.
my legs never looked better then when i rode a lot.
recently i reinjurred a tendon in my leg, kept me from running and walking fro cardio. in just 3-4 weeks major difference.

for is key. most people do not pay attention to this on a bike.
i think it can be a game changer for leg progress.
I recently listened to an interview with Danny Padilla (The Giant Killer) where he talked about contest prep. He would ride a stationary bike for hours every day and and his legs just exploded. Clearly not everybody will get the same results (your milage will vary) but it just shows to go ya that it does not destroy legs. Although in all fairness, male pro endurance, not velodrome cyclists typically have poorly developed legs except the muscles directly above the knee, while not great, does exhibit muscular development.

And a friend of mine who is well known cinematographer used to be a professional cyclist who raced all over the world. He said when he was cycling his legs got so big he had to by oversized pants otherwise he could not get his legs in them (exception).

Clearly this is not the case with everybody, just a couple of what I would call exceptions or outliers. I know when I was doing a lot of road biking averaging over 100 miles a week, it did nothing for my legs 🙁, no gains, no loss.

I recently purchased a bike and have been riding some local trails with hilly terrain. At 33 years old I finally know what an actual quad pump feels like.

Reactions: LK3
I recently listened to an interview with Danny Padilla (The Giant Killer) where he talked about contest prep. He would ride a stationary bike for hours every day and and his legs just exploded. Clearly not everybody will get the same results (your milage will vary) but it just shows to go ya that it does not destroy legs. Although in all fairness, male pro endurance, not velodrome cyclists typically have poorly developed legs except the muscles directly above the knee, while not great, does exhibit muscular development.

And a friend of mine who is well known cinematographer used to be a professional cyclist who raced all over the world. He said when he was cycling his legs got so big he had to by oversized pants otherwise he could not get his legs in them (exception).

Clearly this is not the case with everybody, just a couple of what I would call exceptions or outliers. I know when I was doing a lot of road biking averaging over 100 miles a week, it did nothing for my legs 🙁, no gains, no loss.

the high level cyclist that i have known have all had very well developed legs.
especially compared to there upper body which usually was left untrained.
part of not getting them too big is keeping cals low and food in general kinda low.
the person who i discussed all this the most was animal and he used to do 100mlie rides on nothing but a protien shake and amino acids. lol

Thank you guys for your advice. My girl is vegan so it’s hard for her to gain muscles faster. She indeed wants thick thighs like those female cyclists, not just to put on weight. She started cycling, leg press and squats. Although, on further research we found that supplements could enhance muscles growth faster. We found some best vegan supplements online, however, we have one question further, Do mass gainer really enhance muscle growth? It is mentioned that mass gainers are used by sportspersons or athletes, is it fine if a normal individual consumes it?

genetics will determine alot of things here...
I agree genetics is 90% and she wants to do it at home without getting muscle? This is basically a pipe dream but she could do band work A LOT OF BAND WORK and then yea get fatter. It sounds a lot like “ I wanna look better but not do shit” which never works

I wonder if this repeated use is why many gymnastics are so muscular especially when we compare weight, look, bf to gym guys? Also I hear rowers are muscular not sure if a myth I don't know any

Thank you guys for your advice. My girl is vegan so it’s hard for her to gain muscles faster. She indeed wants thick thighs like those female cyclists, not just to put on weight. She started cycling, leg press and squats. Although, on further research we found that supplements could enhance muscles growth faster. We found some best vegan supplements online, however, we have one question further, Do mass gainer really enhance muscle growth? It is mentioned that mass gainers are used by sportspersons or athletes, is it fine if a normal individual consumes it?

there in lies your problem.
vegan is a bad idea.
weight gainers are generally considered garbage too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131