over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for my third cycle

mdpasha

Newbies
Guys, I have been training for last few years and have done 2 cycles in the past.I am 31yrs 180lbs, 5.11, 8% body fat and this would be my third cycle. I want to put on 15-20 lbs lean mass and need advice from experience guys in here.

Week 1 - 2, 750mg test e ( frontloading) as I don't like the back pumps i get from orals. Also I know while frontloading we double the gear only in first week but to avoid shock to my system because 1gr is too high,I splitted it into 2 weeks to have stable blood levels.
Week 3 - 7, 500mg test e/week
Week 8, 1000mg test e
Week 9 - 14, test e 750mg/week
Week 1 - 7 Equipoise 500 mg/week
Week 8 - 13 Equipoise 600m/week
Week 13 - 16, 50mg anaver ed + t3/clen - last 4weeks cutting.
.5 arimidex eod entire cycle
clomid 50mg eod to prevent testicular atrophy.

PCT:
HCG since last shot of test e
Nolvadex: 1st day 60 followed by 40/40/30/20.

DIET:
Will be consuming 500cals clean diet above maintanence level and gradually increasing as required.

Thanks.

Just a couple things I want to say. First, youre not going to be able to put on more than 10 lbs of muscle with one cycle unless youre just starting bodybuilding and are still in that "honeymoon" phase where you grow like crazy. It does sound like youre still rather new to it though, so I think you can make some great gains. If you were to put on 10 lbs of muscle in a cycle I would be estatic if I were you.

I would also not plan out what dose of the drugs youre going to take along the way because you should wait and see how you respond to the lower dose. 500mg should be plenty and if after say 8 weeks youre not growing anymore then maybe, yeah maybe, think about increasing the dose to 750. Its not a good practice to take more just for the sake of taking more. The more you take the more health risks you take. yeah, there are health risks in doing what you plan on doing. Play it slow and safe.

Guys, I have been training for last few years and have done 2 cycles in the past.I am 31yrs 180lbs, 5.11, 8% body fat and this would be my third cycle. I want to put on 15-20 lbs lean mass and need advice from experience guys in here.

Week 1 - 2, 750mg test e ( frontloading) as I don't like the back pumps i get from orals. Also I know while frontloading we double the gear only in first week but to avoid shock to my system because 1gr is too high,I splitted it into 2 weeks to have stable blood levels.
Week 8, 1000mg test e

PCT:

DIET:
Will be consuming 500cals clean diet above maintanence level and gradually increasing as required.

Thanks.

I would go 500mg for 10 weeks of Test E. Then roll into the EQ, VAR for another 4 weeks. More is not better. The bad out ways the good bro. Stick to moderate cycles and stacks. Take your time.

Week 8, 1000mg test e

PCT:

DIET:

Thanks.

Your cycle is way too complicated. Your making it harder than it is.

I'd just take 750mg test + 600mg EQ. Same dose for the whole cycle. Drop the clomid during the cycle. Use HCG 500ui 2x per week from weeks 13 - 18 to bring the balls back for when they will be needed. I think its too much adex, just take a little here and here when you feel your nips. Leave the cutting bit in at the end if you like.

EQ sucks btw. :headbang:

This cycle made my head spin. Had to read it twice just to make sure I got it right. 500 mg test E. for 16 weeks + 400 eq for 16 weeks+ 50 mg var 4-5 weeks at the end. Plus PCT just the way mota said.... You can go as high as mota said if you have ventured there before up to you....

I am in agreeance with MALDORF for the most part.
i would start with test at 500mg and at each plateau in strength and or size up dose. i would do that til i stopped growing. then change or add something else next time and etc etc etc
-JS

Guys thanks for the advice.

How would this cycle look.

1-2 wk test e 750mg/wk - frontloading as i hate orals.
3-13 wk test e 500mg/wk
1-12 wk equipoise 400mg/wk

pct as usual.

Though I understand that diet plays an important role on how much lean muscle or fat we put on during a cycle but with clean diet will i be able to put on 10 - 15lbs on this cycle.

Guys thanks for the advice.

How would this cycle look.

1-2 wk test e 750mg/wk - frontloading as i hate orals.
3-13 wk test e 500mg/wk
1-12 wk equipoise 400mg/wk

pct as usual.

Though I understand that diet plays an important role on how much lean muscle or fat we put on during a cycle but with clean diet will i be able to put on 10 - 15lbs on this cycle.

Sure you can put on 10-15 lbs, but it wont all be lean muscle.

So guys I got to know one more thing about the cycle.
I am frontloading test e for first two weeks because I dont like the back pumps i get from orals and the fact that they are liver toxic.

Will frontloading be productive to me and does it gives side effects by doing so.

Please advice.

Gives me sides. Couldn't tell you about you.
I find big swings in hormones are bad. Not sure what the hurry is anyway. I'd just start with your dose and let the ester do its thing. Your new cycle looks much less crazy to me.

Personally I'd drop the EQ. Run the test, eat more than you have been or think you need to, you will grow. I don't think you'll grow any faster or better with the EQ included but you might have extra sides. Biggest thing I found it did to me is damped the amped up sex drive from test... And thats no fun.

I've never frontloaded any form of test.. I would have to agree with the post above .. just let the ester do its work.. I have only ran test e once, just don't like waiting 4-5 weeks to notice and gains or results.. I switched to sust and like it much better organon or omnas eod work great and noticed gains much quicker without the bloat from test e.. With the Eq at 400mg/w you won't notice much .. increase to 600-800mg/w to see any decent results.. although I think Eq is a waste of money!

So, lately I have been receiving advices that equipoise should be run no less than 600mg/week and for min.12 weeks so I was thinking how about I switch to deca durabolin instead and run it 400mg/week for 12weeks in place of equipoise.
So my cycle would look like this.

Week 1 -5 40mg dbol
Week 1 -14 600mg test e /week
Week 1 -12 400mg deca durabolin.

Will be taking .5mg dostinex e3d and .5mg arimidex eod.

PCT: NOLVADEX- 60mg day first followed by 40/40/30/20.

How does this cycle looks now?

after you stop getting results at 500-600mg/wk id add a second compoound to help you out. i would suggest masterone. researh threads on this compound to figure out why. you plan is so complex that if a problem or question arizes you have too many variables to isolate the issue.

What is your reason behind the length of your cycle?

P.S. NOONE, AND I MEAN NOONE ON THIS PLANET WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU CAN ADD WITH ANY CYCLE. YOU HAVE DIFFERENT DNA THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH. YOUR RESULTS ARE UNPREDICTABLE AT BEST BASED SOLEY ON YOUR CHOSEN STEROIDS.

Last edited:
after you stop getting results at 500-600mg/wk id add a second compoound to help you out. i would suggest masterone. researh threads on this compound to figure out why. you plan is so complex that if a problem or question arizes you have too many variables to isolate the issue.

What is your reason behind the length of your cycle?

P.S. NOONE, AND I MEAN NOONE ON THIS PLANET WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU CAN ADD WITH ANY CYCLE. YOU HAVE DIFFERENT DNA THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH. YOUR RESULTS ARE UNPREDICTABLE AT BEST BASED SOLEY ON YOUR CHOSEN STEROIDS.

With this cycle I want to put on 10-15lbs of muscle,fat & water weight a side. As I stated previously I had done test cycles at 500mg/week and this would be my third cyle where i want to add a compound like deca durabolin.

Your stats tell me that your diet is what's coming up short... IMHO

With this cycle I want to put on 10-15lbs of muscle,fat & water weight a side. As I stated previously I had done test cycles at 500mg/week and this would be my third cyle where i want to add a compound like deca durabolin.

I think your are wanting magic from the drugs that just isn't there. My stats and cycle history is pretty comparable to yours. Personally I think your better off just running test at 500mg/week and knowing that you have all the enhancement you need to take advantage of your hard work. Its really the hard work at the gym and the table that build size, they drugs just help maximize that work. Take lots of drugs, do no work, get no bigger. By taking a lower dose of test you'll be more focused on what really will make a difference. Diet and training. I think lots of guys get so carried away making up these crazy assed cycles that they slack on their eating while on, I mean their cycle is so killer they are going to exploded in size anyway. When they don't... Well that particular combination of 10 different AAS wasn't quite right. Tweak a couple things, up the doses and try again... :banghead: Doesn't matter how much you inject if you don't work your body harder than its comfortable with and eat enough to fuel its building new muscles to deal with that stress.

Mota, thanks man for your wonderful advice.I do believe that diet and training is what comes first & gear is just to supplement these two.
Do you guys really think that I would grow on 500mg test e, as I think that I need an extra compound to add to my cycle this time because last cycle my gains at that dose were stagnant even though my diet & training was on spot.

Also I read the Big A 'Growth Principles for Beginners' and he adviced to run gear at 750mg test e with 400mg deca/equipoise and dbol/adol ?

Whats ur take on this ??

Thanks

i would start with test at 500mg and at each plateau in strength and or size up dose. i would do that til i stopped growing. then change or add something else next time and etc etc etc
-JS

It really is that easy. People over-complicate this part of it. KISS...

It really is that easy. People over-complicate this part of it. KISS...

yup. very easy indeed. BUT takes patience. thats the only part that is "hard"
-JS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear