over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for nephew

shmobol

Registered
So I have this nephew, he's 19 5'6" or 5'7" 180 lbs solid. Started playing football and hittin the gym his freshman year at 250lbs. Needless to say it has changed his life. He and I are ten years apart so we have that "I won't rat you out but I won't do stupid shit with you either" relationship, like in between a parent and a buddy. So he comes to me a lot with questions. He recently started JC and has a slough of new "buddies" on his fb team Tellin him he should do this or that. Basically his ears have pricked up to the idea of growing taller. "if you do this cycle or take this for two months you'll grow this much" "steroids don't stunt your growth, everything the media says is bullshit" this is what he is relaying to me. Hes pretty set on trying some shit to grow taller according to locker room lore. I feel a bit stuck. I don't want him to get into this shit yet but if I tell him not to he just won't tell me when he does or if I help guide him I can keep an eye on him...??

WWPMD??

What Would Pro Muscle Do?

First you need to explain to him that his friends are just trying to manipulate him so that he joins in with them, and that steroids will not make you taller. Secondly, you need to explain to him that at his age if he takes steroids there is large chance that he could damage his endocrine system and he will pay for it for the rest of his life with low testosterone. Lastly, you need to research the dangers of anabolic steroids with him so that he understands all the negative effects that could happen that would be very unwanted of a kid at that age. Steroids are not necessary for a kid at that age as his natural hormone levels are very high and he can attain the performance he is seeking with dedication and hard work. I would also remind him that it is illegal to possess and use steroids without a prescription and that he could spend time in jail, especially since all his buddies will know, and it just takes one rat. So guide him to be safe and intelligent, because at his age he should be chasing girls and figuring out what he wants to be when he's older and has done alot of research before he starts playing with his system. I hope this helps and keeps him safe :)

Also tell him when he is closer to the age of 25 and he has put in alot of hard work and dedication on his training and diet, and he is mature enough to decide that steroids is the right choice for himself and what he wants to do, that he should come right here to professional muscle and we will guide him on how to use them responsibly.

why don't you give him this website address, and tell him to come on here and ask any question he wants!? Kids that are that young have a 50-50 chance they will listen to reason unless they hear it from someone NOT related to them. (just a thought)

I appreciate the responses. And I have gone over the dangers of steroids and his endocrine system. And I told him that steroids won't make him grow taller but then he brought up growth hormone.

And this is where I'm kind of stuck. I said I'd call him back later. He respects me and looks up to me but I'm not his dad.
I'm not going to lie to him. If his growth plates haven't fused then he COULD get taller. It hasn't been proven to permanently mess with his natty gh output. Honestly I kinda feel for him, if I had known about it when I was 18 or 19 That I could have grown taller I would have taken it. Gh, peptides, igf- I feel it would be better to guide him down one of these roads.

This wasn't our first chat about juice and he doesn't want to "cheat" as he puts it he wants some added height and he's pretty set on trying to get there.

Ask him if it came down to the wire, who could he trust more...The guys at school or you? He'll pick you! Tell him you would never steer him wrong. Let him know you are also in contact with IFBB Pro's as well as top ranked National competitors, doctors, etc for information and educational purposes!! As far as growing goes, he's about to hit his last spurt if he has it in him...I think his friends are confusing a last growth spurt with GH use!!

People I know have been prescribed Anavar by their doctors in order for them to grow.

This was before synthetic GH was widely available.

I appreciate the responses. And I have gone over the dangers of steroids and his endocrine system. And I told him that steroids won't make him grow taller but then he brought up growth hormone.

And this is where I'm kind of stuck. I said I'd call him back later. He respects me and looks up to me but I'm not his dad.
I'm not going to lie to him. If his growth plates haven't fused then he COULD get taller. It hasn't been proven to permanently mess with his natty gh output. Honestly I kinda feel for him, if I had known about it when I was 18 or 19 That I could have grown taller I would have taken it. Gh, peptides, igf- I feel it would be better to guide him down one of these roads.

This wasn't our first chat about juice and he doesn't want to "cheat" as he puts it he wants some added height and he's pretty set on trying to get there.

I personally think that it takes more than just gh to actually grow taller, and by his age, I don't really see it happening. Not to mention, at his age does he even have the funds to pay for this? If he absolutely feels he has to do it, I would feel safer having him use gh then steroids, but you need to warn him there are still risks. He also needs to make sure not to get scammed by his friends into buying bunk stuff. But if you can, tell him the true secret to get the results he wants is a healthy lifestyle, diet, training, and dedication.

Anything that converts to estrogen will fuse the growth plates.
Halotestin is actually prescribed to boys to help them get through puberty.
I wish I would have known all this when I was 19.
I read that steroids in general closed the plates, so I wouldn't use them until I got a little taller.
I was an impatient ass (like most 19 year olds), and I did a cycle anyway.
If your nephew doesn't believe that most steroids stunt growth, have him call my 5 ft 9" ass, and I'll tell him it sure does, lol.

Teach him proper nutrition and a good lifting regiment to grow. People forget how much muscle you can gain being natural if your diet, workouts and sleep are on point.

His high school football coach/ mentor(who is now a strength coach at Stanford) drilled him with hard work, dedication and diet. And told him the only supplement he was "allowed" to take was protein and he listened. He's a smart kid, honor roll student, on path to become an engineer. When we talk training it really surprises me just how much he knows and DOES.

We talked last night when I got off work and I think he may have convinced me to help him. After doing some research this morning and finding a few studies and "grow taller" forums(which by the way are filled with 16-18 year olds ordering AIs, peptides and anavar from "roiders" sites lol), I think we will go with the mod-ipa combo 1-2x a day over synth GH. Just seems safer to me.

I appreciate all the replies and ideas. One of the reasons I don't guide him to PM just yet is because I don't want him to know just how easy it is to get juice. Maybe getting burned once by a locker room buddy in the future will teach him a little lesson like LISTEN TO YOUR UNCLE! Lol

His high school football coach/ mentor(who is now a strength coach at Stanford) drilled him with hard work, dedication and diet. And told him the only supplement he was "allowed" to take was protein and he listened. He's a smart kid, honor roll student, on path to become an engineer. When we talk training it really surprises me just how much he knows and DOES.

We talked last night when I got off work and I think he may have convinced me to help him. After doing some research this morning and finding a few studies and "grow taller" forums(which by the way are filled with 16-18 year olds ordering AIs, peptides and anavar from "roiders" sites lol), I think we will go with the mod-ipa combo 1-2x a day over synth GH. Just seems safer to me.

I appreciate all the replies and ideas. One of the reasons I don't guide him to PM just yet is because I don't want him to know just how easy it is to get juice. Maybe getting burned once by a locker room buddy in the future will teach him a little lesson like LISTEN TO YOUR UNCLE! Lol

I would say seeing as he feels he has to do something, probably under influence of his friends, the ipa/mod combo will be a responsible alternative. I'm glad you did your research and kept him away from doing steroids as he would have regretted it. He should still see good results from the ipa/mod and it will not shut down his system. Now tell him how important it will be to eat, train and sleep properly, and he should be a happy camper.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131