over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for possible Florida relocation

Wesley Chapel area for family/kids etc. Affordable and seems like all young families.

E&Y has a big office downtown Tampa, Its commutable. Not much farther from the airport, and Clw beach is only 30 mins beyond that.

Ok, i get it, you don't care for Tally. Whoop!

I flew every week out of there for many years, at times it was not the best, but from 2000-2006 it was pretty good. I caught commuter flights to TPA and SE Fl all the time. When you're there every week, ease in and out makes a difference, and i was a Director of Purchasing for years, so yeah, i looked at costs regularly of flying out of other airports.

It's not Panama City Beach, but nice none the less, we've had a house there for as long as i can remember and not a hassle. Bugs are just part of FL, not sure what mud cove you were in, but where we go (beach), it's not much too it...

Traffic is just part of it, i get through there all the time w/ no issues.

I think u took that wrong - I have nothing against TLH but the OP was interested in something more centrally located. Based on what he stated, I wouldn't have reco TLH no more than I would reco Pensacola, Ocala, Naples or Key West. All those r great places w both pros n cons but none would fit the parameters he stated.

Bugs r not a part of FL if u live in certain places. I think the main thing about living in FL that makes it tolerable is how close u live to the coast. Almost every afternoon the sea breeze makes coastal locations somewhat tolerable while inland areas like a Tally, GVille, Ocala, OTown etc r pretty miserable w 100% humidity an afternoon thunderstorms for months at a time.

Ok, i get it, you don't care for Tally. Whoop!

I flew every week out of there for many years, at times it was not the best, but from 2000-2006 it was pretty good. I caught commuter flights to TPA and SE Fl all the time. When you're there every week, ease in and out makes a difference, and i was a Director of Purchasing for years, so yeah, i looked at costs regularly of flying out of other airports.

It's not Panama City Beach, but nice none the less, we've had a house there for as long as i can remember and not a hassle. Bugs are just part of FL, not sure what mud cove you were in, but where we go (beach), it's not much too it...

Traffic is just part of it, i get through there all the time w/ no issues.

Where do/did u work out while in TLH? Gold's, Legend's, Premier?

I think u took that wrong - I have nothing against TLH but the OP was interested in something more centrally located. Based on what he stated, I wouldn't have reco TLH no more than I would reco Pensacola, Ocala, Naples or Key West. All those r great places w both pros n cons but none would fit the parameters he stated.

Bugs r not a part of FL if u live in certain places. I think the main thing about living in FL that makes it tolerable is how close u live to the coast. Almost every afternoon the sea breeze makes coastal locations somewhat tolerable while inland areas like a Tally, GVille, Ocala, OTown etc r pretty miserable w 100% humidity an afternoon thunderstorms for months at a time.

Exactly right. I've been here for my entire 42 years of life and have lived on both sides of Lk. Jessup, Sanford and now Wintersprings, and the humidity will have you sweating on the drive to work in the mornings. All in all Seminole county is the most centrally located point in Florida and both Tony and I train at Orlando Barbell. I should say Tony is a trainer and trains there and I just train there. Tons of houses for rent right now at low cost.

Thank you everyone. The information has been of tremendous help!

Where do/did u work out while in TLH? Gold's, Legend's, Premier?
Home, i have a Smith machine, full dumbbell set, and elliptical. Just signed Fiance up at Golds on Cap Circle. I actually live just across the line in Jawja, for another few weeks or so, then moving close to Tally...

I just cannot stand central and S Fla, too congested, i'm a farmer of sorts, i prefer rural areas, not that Tally is rural, but not too far away it is... Tally is hot as hell, no way around that.

If i had to live anywhere else in FL besides Gville, it would be Tampa

I strongly urge you to check out Lakeland (I suggest the southside)...it's right between Tampa and Orlando along I-4.

Thanks to everyone who pm'd me and added to this thread!

After initially going to move to Tampa, due to corporate needs, it was determined I needed to be in south Florida. Just signed this weekend on a great house and location in Boca Raton. Now for the hard part, MOVING!

Again, thank you all for your advice and recommendations.

I love Boca!

I lived there a few different times and it has everything and is pretty, though it is a bit snobbish.

After initially going to move to Tampa, due to corporate needs, it was determined I needed to be in south Florida. Just signed this weekend on a great house and location in Boca Raton. Now for the hard part, MOVING!

congrats!!! First off on the engagement and secondly on the move. I know the headache of moving.. Gooey and I are signing a lease on a townhouse tomorrow... Ugghh. you never realize how much crap you really have until you try and move it.

congrats!!! First off on the engagement and secondly on the move. I know the headache of moving.. Gooey and I are signing a lease on a townhouse tomorrow... Ugghh. you never realize how much crap you really have until you try and move it.

Your totally right! It sucks realizing how much stuff you want to keep but really don't want to haul 1,000 miles. Thank goodness for moving companies!

I love Boca!

I lived there a few different times and it has everything and is pretty, though it is a bit snobbish.

Yea it is beautiful and have heard about it being high brow but haven't ran into that yet, but am sure I will. In general everyone has been extremely nice and welcoming, now to find a good gym!

OUCH....I think I strained my back! and hamstring! and bicep!

Yea it is beautiful and have heard about it being high brow but haven't ran into that yet, but am sure I will. In general everyone has been extremely nice and welcoming, now to find a good gym!

I trained at a Golds on the south end of Delray. John Defendis was a trainer there and it was a hardcore gym. But that was quite a few years ago.

I hate you people that get to move close to the beach!!!! :)
My golden dream is to drop out of this freakin' rat race and open a smoothie stand on the beach!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear