over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for show

I would not just jump on to that high a dose right out of the gate! You used 1500 with good results right? SO why not start at 1500-1750 and see where you get with that. Once this becomes ineffective then go to 2000-2250, then if you need to go up again! Give your body a chance to get the gear to work for you. No use bombarding so early only to find that you plateau out in 5 weeks and have to keep nudging even higher. The more you use the greater the risk. At least start out lower and give yourself a way out if it all goes south on you!

I stand behind this 100% too.

I've been running them dosasges for a while, 1500mg test a week is normal, for my cut for the honeymoon I was running 1000mg test prop, 800mg masteron, 400 tri tren plus growth, t3, clen.

I just think that I need to go higher to get the most muscle gain and I've said side effects aren't to bad and yes my gear is real and comes from reliable source that supplies to most of the competing guys over here, don't forget so long as its human grade its legal for use in my country so easy to import, tren is a different story though as its not on the prescribed medicines.

If I do feel myself gonna keel over I'll lower it down, one retired guy I know of has said his friend who trains with him is using upwards of 8ml a day of diff compounds and he's in the universe.

I've been running them dosasges for a while, 1500mg test a week is normal, for my cut for the honeymoon I was running 1000mg test prop, 800mg masteron, 400 tri tren plus growth, t3, clen.

I just think that I need to go higher to get the most muscle gain and I've said side effects aren't to bad and yes my gear is real and comes from reliable source that supplies to most of the competing guys over here, don't forget so long as its human grade its legal for use in my country so easy to import, tren is a different story though as its not on the prescribed medicines.

If I do feel myself gonna keel over I'll lower it down, one retired guy I know of has said his friend who trains with him is using upwards of 8ml a day of diff compounds and he's in the universe.

I understand the desire to up the dose, but do you really think doubling it is necessary? I would go 2g, because once you run 3g, will you ever want to go below that?

I know multiple guys that run more than that of those compounds and they are huge and ripped. Some of them, you guys suck up to on this very board as they are members here.

Once again BIGA has posted up reality and an IFBB PRO like you Phil has "never" heard of such amounts being done. And B-Boy is thanking his mom and dad while he has GEAR DEPOT pasted across the bottom of his posts?

Phil you posted that you think drugs effect everyone in much the same way. Wouldn't more be more then? BIGA said it is.
It's all shades of gray. Over and over.

Really, I'm not trying to stir the pot......just saying, I would like to know who the bullshitters are. BIGA is saying "multiple guys".............last I checked everyone at PM thats "huge and ripped" that guys are sucking up to are on 1500 mgs test or much less.;)

go ahead and let the flaming begin.......but go easy I'm not in the mood for it today.

drop the tren only use that leading up to show to cut. add in eq or deca much safer and makes alot more sense.

cut back some test maybe 2gm.

SB

Thanks for the advise but I'll stick with it for now guys and see how it goes. I'll pester you's when I need more advice

Thanks for the advise but I'll stick with it for now guys and see how it goes. I'll pester you's when I need more advice

Were u asking for advice or looking for someone to say "it's ok" blast away.....? If u want to do 3gs go for it....but don't pretend to be asking for advice if ur not going to take any...

Were u asking for advice or looking for someone to say "it's ok" blast away.....? If u want to do 3gs go for it....but don't pretend to be asking for advice if ur not going to take any...

Glad somebody said it! You beat me to the punch.

Once again BIGA has posted up reality and an IFBB PRO like you Phil has "never" heard of such amounts being done. And B-Boy is thanking his mom and dad while he has GEAR DEPOT pasted across the bottom of his posts?

Phil you posted that you think drugs effect everyone in much the same way. Wouldn't more be more then? BIGA said it is.
It's all shades of gray. Over and over.

Really, I'm not trying to stir the pot......just saying, I would like to know who the bullshitters are. BIGA is saying "multiple guys".............last I checked everyone at PM thats "huge and ripped" that guys are sucking up to are on 1500 mgs test or much less.;)

go ahead and let the flaming begin.......but go easy I'm not in the mood for it today.

don't know why you threw my name out there? but what does gear depot have to do with large dosages??? shit do you think im natural?? I don't understand your post :confused:

Last edited:
don't know why you threw my name out there? but what does gear depot have to do with large dosages??? shit do you think im natural?? I don't understand your post :confused:

I guess my point is, how much does mom and dad have to do with changing your body with drugs. Other than general build and basics of that nature. Your not natural. But how "not natural" are you Brad? The way BIGA makes it sound almost all the big guys are far from natural. I know what you say you do. And what you do isn't even my buisiness. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to really know. Your crediting your mom and dad for genetics superiority in this sport. You have done this in many posts. Thats great and I'm happy for you. It's just that with the Gear depot under your post its makes me kinda wonder how much Gear Depot should be thanked. That's all:)

I would really like to now who BIGA is talking about? I think you fall into the general list of players. Don't you? Hey, if your that big on 600mgs a week God bless ya buddy! I just, with all do respect, wonder if your telling the truth or being a good ambassador of keeping it healthy here at PM. (PEACE)

Last edited:
I want advice from guys who are in the know and aren't gonna tell a pack of lies about waht they use. I used to be on the rx muscle site, you know no bull and all that. When I posted up that I was taking 1500mg test e and 1000mg equip I was told over kill, ur gonna die and all sorts of crap like 'I know a pro who uses 750mg a week max' One of the guys called transformator was the main culprit and by god when you look at his pics he mite not have ever lifted a weight.
I joined up here after reading a few posts by Big A and thought here's a site that tells it as it is. Even though I'm gonna still use the planned course ( which I started on Sunday) advice for the most muscle gains also should cover training style and diet.
Is the Lee Priest attiude the way to go eat all you want until cutting time or keep it simple and clean.
I don't post as post as most guys on here but I can say I'm on most days of the week.

What's the harm in starting even at 2g an than goin from there? Honestly I think it would be "healthier" to add in some insulin around workout time and keeping ur dose around 2gs or under and using 6-10 ius of insulin on training days....I bet u would get better growth and save some money in the process.

What's the harm in starting even at 2g an than goin from there? Honestly I think it would be "healthier" to add in some insulin around workout time and keeping ur dose around 2gs or under and using 6-10 ius of insulin on training days....I bet u would get better growth and save some money in the process.

I'm using 8 iu slin fast acting pre workout and 5 iu hgh split into 2 doses. Truthfully I've filled out and became more vascuar but I think thats down to the extra carbs I'm taking

i would do this if i were you and save all hard shit like tren and stan for the show cutting.

1000-1500mg test E
1gm EQ
60mg-80mg var
test prop 100mg ED or 150mg EOD instead of tren!!!! It will give you a good as kick start too and wont tax your body like tren would.

now i personally would never take that much but if your really going all out i think this would be more then what you had listed before but still thats alot!

SB

about 5 years ago i knew plenty of guys doing 2gms of test and maybe a little more on the national stage. Phil saying that its crazy might be true but i think its a little common for high dosages espcially test with guys. i am sure alot guys lie on how much they take but i think it be best to take as little much as possible then go up when everything else fails. You got to be smart this game will kill you i would not go from 500mg test cycle too 1500mg cycle those super physiological dosages should make a big difference upping 250mg at a time should do the trick.

sb

I want advice from guys who are in the know and aren't gonna tell a pack of lies about waht they use. I used to be on the rx muscle site, you know no bull and all that. When I posted up that I was taking 1500mg test e and 1000mg equip I was told over kill, ur gonna die and all sorts of crap like 'I know a pro who uses 750mg a week max' One of the guys called transformator was the main culprit and by god when you look at his pics he mite not have ever lifted a weight.
I joined up here after reading a few posts by Big A and thought here's a site that tells it as it is. Even though I'm gonna still use the planned course ( which I started on Sunday) advice for the most muscle gains also should cover training style and diet.
Is the Lee Priest attiude the way to go eat all you want until cutting time or keep it simple and clean.
I don't post as post as most guys on here but I can say I'm on most days of the week.
I think you should go back and read my advice to you, then read the very next response after it!! Nuff said! Yea training and diet are going to be part of the deciding factor of how much you gain, but you would get better results from ramping up rather than just blowing your wad so early. I am not preaching here, you do what you gotta do bro. But I can speak from experience and that is the best lesson of all.

I guess my point is, how much does mom and dad have to do with changing your body with drugs. Other than general build and basics of that nature. Your not natural. But how "not natural" are you Brad? The way BIGA makes it sound almost all the big guys are far from natural. I know what you say you do. And what you do isn't even my buisiness. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to really know. Your crediting your mom and dad for genetics superiority in this sport. You have done this in many posts. Thats great and I'm happy for you. It's just that with the Gear depot under your post its makes me kinda wonder how much Gear Depot should be thanked. That's all:)

I would really like to now who BIGA is talking about? I think you fall into the general list of players. Don't you? Hey, if your that big on 600mgs a week God bless ya buddy! I just, with all do respect, wonder if your telling the truth or being a good ambassador of keeping it healthy here at PM. (PEACE)

What BBoy was saying about thanking his parents was about his genetic ability to adbsorb/utilise the drugs, so he wouldn't need that much. That's my assumption of his post.

I have no idea what b-boy uses as I have never talked to him about it.

Alrite guys no flaming as I'll be tellin the truth here. Gonna go for a show in April 2010, its the Mr class of the NABBA - I'm from the UK by the way.
At the moment I've started bulking again, just got my bloods back last week and the doc says everything is normal. So I'm back on gear being healthy and all and am taking 3000 mg test e + 720mg tri tren a week and front loading with 100mg anavar ed ( not the strongest oral but good for strength).
I'll also be using 5iu hgh, 5 days on 2 off
I've done many courses over the last 10 years or so but this is my biggest so far. I'm just really looking for advice at this point in time as to
1. Is it enough, I know of guys that use alot more when competeing
2. When should I change compounds to start dieting, show is in April
3. Is there anything else I could be doing to maximise gains, I don't want to get silly fat either and have excess to all compounds needed.

Please don't start saying I'm using to much as that bull from a competive point of view.

Thanks for any advice that will be given, hopefully from experienced guys and by that I mean guys that actively compete, not weekend warriors or keyboard ones for that matter.

So you been using it for 10 years, can you post a photo? with correct training and dieat and with 10 years of use of only 300 to 500mg per week you should be a national level competitor.

Do genetics allow you to properly assimilate more steroids?

I know anyone can inject 2g/week, but would Person A with superior genetics vs. Person B with inferior genetics show a difference in health, body composition, etc. Or does the steroid itself mask any genetic flaw?

Sorry, if it's a newb question. I'm curious.

Since Pandora's mysterious box has been thrown open yet again............................Does it really matter how much juice CCguy, PHIL, b-boy, me, Big A or anyone else uses? How about how much gear YOU use and is it working for you? are you getting maximum gains from what YOU are doing? If 3-5gms a wekk is you potion then do it. No-one here is disputing that more gear will help you get bigger. But genetics and as Big A puts it, gives your body the ability to utilise these larger amounts more effectively. Genetics will determine whether 1 gm will make you huge or make you sick!! All these speculation lead to is threads that are so full of controversy and bullshit and then end up in a train wreck. I doubt that anyone with half common sense wants to openly admit in public what they use. In private is another matter between mr x and mr. y. Let's just say that to get to the proportions of the top pro's you are going to need two things........Good genetics and a fucking big bank account!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear