over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for show

Since Pandora's mysterious box has been thrown open yet again............................Does it really matter how much juice CCguy, PHIL, b-boy, me, Big A or anyone else uses? How about how much gear YOU use and is it working for you? are you getting maximum gains from what YOU are doing? If 3-5gms a wekk is you potion then do it. No-one here is disputing that more gear will help you get bigger. But genetics and as Big A puts it, gives your body the ability to utilise these larger amounts more effectively. Genetics will determine whether 1 gm will make you huge or make you sick!! All these speculation lead to is threads that are so full of controversy and bullshit and then end up in a train wreck. I doubt that anyone with half common sense wants to openly admit in public what they use. In private is another matter between mr x and mr. y. Let's just say that to get to the proportions of the top pro's you are going to need two things........Good genetics and a fucking big bank account!!

Oh ok so genetics do matter with steroid use. But how much money do you think these guys spend on all this stuff?

Just out of curiosity. And do these guys still run doses,albeit lower, when done competing?

So you been using it for 10 years, can you post a photo? with correct training and dieat and with 10 years of use of only 300 to 500mg per week you should be a national level competitor.
:yeahthat:

well you got the AAS side of it, now you just gotta get the training, recovery, and diet part of the equation and your good to go! :star-:ars

So you been using it for 10 years, can you post a photo? with correct training and dieat and with 10 years of use of only 300 to 500mg per week you should be a national level competitor.
emeric is a very very smart man, you need to listen to whatever this man tells you.

emeric is a very very smart man, you need to listen to whatever this man tells you.

I'm not disputing his knowledge but you know as well I as I know that far too many don't tell it as it as. Now I'll admit if someone asked me for advice in the gym I'd prob tell them 500 - 750 mg test e a week as no one knows how they'll respond by which I mean take ill.
I'll lower the test e to 2400mg a week for now and see how that goes then increase when gains slow down.

I'm not disputing his knowledge but you know as well I as I know that far too many don't tell it as it as. Now I'll admit if someone asked me for advice in the gym I'd prob tell them 500 - 750 mg test e a week as no one knows how they'll respond by which I mean take ill.
I'll lower the test e to 2400mg a week for now and see how that goes then increase when gains slow down.
i know I am asking a lot from you but could you write down your current diet and training? something somewhere is not where it needs to be, not by a long shot.

P.S.
I see you viewing this thread dante, you must have deep teeth marks on your tongue..LOL. I know its hard bro, im trying hard though.

Last edited:
man......i have some bad news for you:(

your not gonna like it

YOU just dont have what it takes

i would suggest (not that you'll listen at all)
that you change your whole outlook on life
goals, plans, and HOBBIES!

you have 10 years with dosages
like you posted???......you just dont have it
and never will

i know 10 guys RIGHT NOW!!!!.....and another 10 if i think REAL hard
that look like you do....that have NEVER takin ANYTHING!!!!

its just not in the cards for you man.......thats all
its time to face the truth.......what will you look like
in another 10 years?????......how long can you continue????

i know other have said it......and i'll say it too
more is NOT always better.....when it comes to aas
but i do agree with BIG A....you either have what it takes
to utilize the compounds or you dont......you being the latter

not trying to flame you here, but i'm sure i'll get 15 pms
saying (i'm a dick and a douche bag)....lol
and another 15 saying (right on bro)

sorry you had to hear this

your asking for the truth and thats what i'm giving you

:cool:

Last edited:
I have by no means been taking that much gear for 10 years and I haven't been on continuously for 10 years either. My first course was 500mg sus, 300mg deca and 30mg dbol and gained good. The last year or so I have been expermenting with higher dosages. Time will tell if I'm cut out for it or not, I've only ever dieted down for 1 show and it was natural the bnbf in Scotland, this time I'll be giving it my all. If in April I still look like shit well then I'll not be juicing as much but will continue training.
My diet is
Meal 1
60g's oatmeal
9 egg whites
2 scoops BSN Sythna 6
Meal 2
75g whole grain pasta
1 chicken breast
Meal 3
Pre training drink
Magnum Surge
15g's bcaa
10g's glutamine
1 scoop hydro protein
1 scoop vitargo
During training
2 scoops BSN volumaize
15g's bcaa
After training
2 scoops hydro whey
1 scoop vitargo
15g's bcaa
10g's glutamine
Meal 4 ( 1 -2hrs after)
Same as meal 3
Meal 5
200g's sirloin or else fillet steak
Meal 6
Mega shake by dymatize before bed

My diet is
Meal 1
60g's oatmeal
9 egg whites
2 scoops BSN Sythna 6

Meal 2
75g whole grain pasta
1 chicken breast

Meal 3
Pre training drink
Magnum Surge
15g's bcaa
10g's glutamine
1 scoop hydro protein
1 scoop vitargo

During training
2 scoops BSN volumaize
15g's bcaa
After training
2 scoops hydro whey
1 scoop vitargo
15g's bcaa
10g's glutamine

Meal 4 ( 1 -2hrs after)
Same as meal 3

Meal 5

Meal 6

That's all you eat with that much gear? I train a figure competitor who eats almost that much :confused:

Last edited:
so after 10yrs of moderate dosing you were not getting the results you wanted and so now you are going into the "big leagues" in hope to get HUGE.. right?

IMHO you need to hire some help like phil hernon, john meadows, shelby starnes, alex, mainevent, or any of the other top guys on this board.

Here's some outside from a while back, at start of diet for honeymoon. Prob May time

Attachments

• 28647_119632388067462_100000621032060_163151_5416776_n.jpg
    28647_119632388067462_100000621032060_163151_5416776_n.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 311
  • 28647_119632401400794_100000621032060_163152_8275523_n.jpg
    28647_119632401400794_100000621032060_163152_8275523_n.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 318
so after 10yrs of moderate dosing you were not getting the results you wanted and so now you are going into the "big leagues" in hope to get HUGE.. right?

IMHO you need to hire some help like phil hernon, john meadows, shelby starnes, alex, mainevent, or any of the other top guys on this board.

So who would be the best to hire and is it really worth the money. Don't forget I live in the Uk, can't exactly hop on a plane to states for my next workout

I have by no means been taking that much gear for 10 years and I haven't been on continuously for 10 years either. My first course was 500mg sus, 300mg deca and 30mg dbol and gained good. The last year or so I have been expermenting with higher dosages. Time will tell if I'm cut out for it or not, I've only ever dieted down for 1 show and it was natural the bnbf in Scotland, this time I'll be giving it my all. If in April I still look like shit well then I'll not be juicing as much but will continue training.
My diet is
Meal 1
60g's oatmeal
9 egg whites
2 scoops BSN Sythna 6
Meal 2
75g whole grain pasta
1 chicken breast
Meal 3
Pre training drink
Magnum Surge
15g's bcaa
10g's glutamine
1 scoop hydro protein
1 scoop vitargo
During training
2 scoops BSN volumaize
15g's bcaa
After training
2 scoops hydro whey
1 scoop vitargo
15g's bcaa
10g's glutamine
Meal 4 ( 1 -2hrs after)
Same as meal 3
Meal 5
Meal 6

all your doing is eating a tiny amount of food and a shitload of supplements.
you need to get rid of every single supplement you have on this list and start eating more real food. keep it simple. you do not look like a bodybuilder at all. you need a reality check bigtime but i would not give up like what Tenny is saying if you start doing things correctly you could easily look like very good.

double the amount of steak or chicken you have listed in your meals, add a good portion of vegetables in with those meals meals, eat that 5-6 times a day. if you can't eat that many times a day you could even just up the amount and eat 3 times a day. there is nothing wrong with eating a 1-2 pounds of meat (depending on hunger levels) 3 times a day with lots of veggies. you will still look great. for you it does not have to be complicated, just get in large amount of protein from real food like beef, chicken , whole eggs split in as many meals as is good for you( the amount of meals is not important for you now, right now the actual type pf stuff you eating is way more important) the amount of fat in these high protein foods will take care of the fats you need, then add the veggies in. you do not need many carbs right now. from the looks at what your doing and how you look you insulin sensitivity sucks which is bad. your too fat to have carbs after your workout , you do not need them. make it easy on yourself eat massive amounts of foods that walk, swim, or fly as you base, add in lots of vegetables. you do this you will be fine, do it for a few months come back and post pictures and you will look like bodybuilder instead of a manual laborer who does work it , and makes beer his main calorie source. believe me right now every one of those supplements is useless to you and will actually make things worse.

the amount of gear is not even important right now, you could increase it, decrease, make it zero , 5000 it will not matter you need to get your eating under control

I absolutely guarantee that if you bump your test up to 3g and don't fix your diet, your results will not change at all... other than maybe some more acne, higher blood pressure, and other ill health effects.

Instead of the gear.. Try adding 8 whole pasture eggs, 1/2 lb wild salmon, and 1 lb grass fed beef to your daily diet.. Guarantee you will see better results..

all your doing is eating a tiny amount of food and a shitload of supplements.
you need to get rid of every single supplement you have on this list and start eating more real food. keep it simple. you do not look like a bodybuilder at all. you need a reality check bigtime but i would not give up like what Tenny is saying if you start doing things correctly you could easily look like very good.

double the amount of steak or chicken you have listed in your meals, add a good portion of vegetables in with those meals meals, eat that 5-6 times a day. if you can't eat that many times a day you could even just up the amount and eat 3 times a day. there is nothing wrong with eating a 1-2 pounds of meat (depending on hunger levels) 3 times a day with lots of veggies. you will still look great. for you it does not have to be complicated, just get in large amount of protein from real food like beef, chicken , whole eggs split in as many meals as is good for you( the amount of meals is not important for you now, right now the actual type pf stuff you eating is way more important) the amount of fat in these high protein foods will take care of the fats you need, then add the veggies in. you do not need many carbs right now. from the looks at what your doing and how you look you insulin sensitivity sucks which is bad. your too fat to have carbs after your workout , you do not need them. make it easy on yourself eat massive amounts of foods that walk, swim, or fly as you base, add in lots of vegetables. you do this you will be fine, do it for a few months come back and post pictures and you will look like bodybuilder instead of a manual laborer who does work it , and makes beer his main calorie source. believe me right now every one of those supplements is useless to you and will actually make things worse.

the amount of gear is not even important right now, you could increase it, decrease, make it zero , 5000 it will not matter you need to get your eating under control

I'll take that on board, I am really trying to get more food in me and less protein shakes. I'll make a few changes to diet and see how that fairs out.
I don't drink any alcohol by the way, apart from my stag do and wedding party.

So who would be the best to hire and is it really worth the money. Don't forget I live in the Uk, can't exactly hop on a plane to states for my next workout

every one of those guys is great and you would be fine in their hands but you do not even need that yet if you do not want, your so far away from where you should be you just need to get some basics right first.

make it simple on yourself and just do what i told you, all you eat is what walks,swims or flys plus lots of veggies.(basically mammal, fish , bird) do that for a while with solid training program then come back and hire someone to take you to another level after you have set up a better foundation. unless you the type of person who needs to pay for something to have the discipline to follow through with it.

believe me what i am telling you, i could make it a lot more complicated for you but you do not need that right now. you need to make some simple first steps

Last edited:
I'll take that on board, I am really trying to get more food in me and less protein shakes. I'll make a few changes to diet and see how that fairs out.
I don't drink any alcohol by the way, apart from my stag do and wedding party.

i am not saying you do just that is the look you have right now . and i know you don't want that

Instead of the gear.. Try adding 8 whole pasture eggs, 1/2 lb wild salmon, and 1 lb grass fed beef to your daily diet.. Guarantee you will see better results..

exactly , 100 percent agree. at least that amount of food on top of what you eating, if not more . if your working out hard with the right foods enough you metabolism will be high enough to eat tons , which is what leads to the bigger gains.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member