over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for show

I think I eat more food, no hate. I'm 150lbs and fat, too. And I'm not even trying to "bulk".

Ask Alex really, but I think comparing diets..... I do eat more food.

My advice is quit buying so much gear and hire someone like Alex, Shelby, Phil, etc. Money well and better spent and cheaper, too.

Ok I'll start from noe considering I'm still on night shifts.
How bout
400g's Steak
1kg chicken
8 whole eggs, free range of course

I though I would need the carbs for bulking reasons, if not I'll happily drop them as not my fav source of calories.
I'll still stick to the supps for training as bcaa's and stuff are proven to build muscle and be used by muscle as fuel.

What TENNY said.

Please be realistic brother. Its ok for anyone to compete and enjoy being on stage but your genetics will not get you far AT ALL. not worth risking sides effects of high dose.
i think you could look like that on NO JUICE at all. and would look even better if you got the BF% waaaaay down. but if you do get the BF down you are prolly gonna be upset cuz i don't think much size will be left. your bodyfat is pretty high.
PLEASE just be careful.
i strongly agree that you need a trainer. there has been tons of good advice from experienced guys on here. heed their advice.
if you MUST do high dose work your way up in incriments. don't just start at high dose. trust me it is much better.
-JS

Ok I'll start from noe considering I'm still on night shifts.
How bout
400g's Steak
1kg chicken
8 whole eggs, free range of course

I though I would need the carbs for bulking reasons, if not I'll happily drop them as not my fav source of calories.
I'll still stick to the supps for training as bcaa's and stuff are proven to build muscle and be used by muscle as fuel.

How old are you and I see you working night, is your job physical?

I hope you have a good anti-E protocal for that much test, and the anavar IS liver toxic, especially at 100mg a day. Take precautions if you insist on MONSTER doses. Good Luck to you!!!!

How far are you from Temple Gym, look up Dorian. How cool would that be.

How old are you and I see you working night, is your job physical?

I've just turned 28, my job can involve various shifts, I'm a highways engineer. Its in no way manual or stressfull just really organsing the work and overseeing sub-contractors etc.

I hope you have a good anti-E protocal for that much test, and the anavar IS liver toxic, especially at 100mg a day. Take precautions if you insist on MONSTER doses. Good Luck to you!!!!

How far are you from Temple Gym, look up Dorian. How cool would that be.

I live in N.Ireland but it wouldn't be hard to get over once every couple months, don't think Ii cud afford Dorians rates lol
I'm using liv 52 and milk thistle for my liver. Only be running it fore 30 days then will drop the oral out for 4 weeks and maybe add in dbol after that see how it goes. By the sounds of it I mite as well give up now, call it a day and dig a hole to bury myself in lol.

If u can afford 3grams a week u can afford to train with Dorian...especially if u cut back the dose...

P.S.
I see you viewing this thread dante, you must have deep teeth marks on your tongue..LOL. I know its hard bro, im trying hard though.

I aint touching it....Im at the point that people will believe what they want to believe and there is nothing you can say otherwise to change their thoughts especially when ego is involved.

Yesterday a guy got upset with me because I said something that i feel is percentage wise a gigantic reality....."I said: Want to have a good start and have a leg up in bodybuilding as far as building muscle mass? Be of black or german descent (Ruhl, Wolfe, Schlierkamp, Armin Scholtz---Coleman, Kai Greene, Leo Ingram, Ced Mcmillan)

I saw that he took exception to that and i wanted to respond with this but didnt.

Ok devils advocate here: A eclectic multi billionaire comes in and he has money to burn and he says this "Ill give 5 million to the winners of the following"

a) I want you to build the best NFL offensive line in one month and you can use the city of Los Angeles to do it but you have to pick one ethnicity thats located in the city. Im giving you Somoans or chinese. Dante you raised your hand quickly and want Somoans....the other guy? are you ok with chinese? You are?
5 million to the winner!

b) I want you to build the best 100m track team consisting of 10 individuals and then we will take the average speed to determine the winner. The two places to choose from are Greenland and Jamaica...Dante you raised your hand quickly and want Jamaica....the other guy? are you ok with Greenland? You are?
5 million to the winner!

c) I want you to build the best team of 10 superheavyweight bodybuilders you can as determined by judges in a year.......you have two cities you can choose from... Altanta Georgia or Salt Lake City Utah...Dante you raised your hand so quickly it was astonishing and want Atlanta....the other guy? are you ok with SLC? You are?
5 million to the winner!

The biggest problem in bodybuilding is people cannot separate their ego from reality.

threads like this are a losing proposition for me to state my thoughts/opinions.

One thing I would like to say to the english guy is this.....If you use all that stuff and get up there and lose badly....is the reason you lost because all the other competitors were using MORE than you?

I just saw a curious thing happen of late....a pro's training partner got up and left...because he felt the pro was hiding secrets from him.....he wasnt...he had told him everything....every single thing....the amateur couldnt understand why he was getting dwarfed....the amateur started doing everything drug wise what the pro did x 2 x 3 x4 x 5....and started really really screwing up his health badly....like side effects you dont see in abusing bodybuilders till 35 to 40 and this guy is a young pup.....pro's use was safe/moderate....amateur went psycho ballistic with the stuff and started paying a very bad price...and yet still getting dwarfed.....amateur left because he couldnt figure out the secret.......the ultimate secret is if someone like Lenda Murray and Ced Mcmillan ever had a son .... LOL

Man i went off on a tangent didn't I

sorry bout that.

My answer is "blueberry pop tarts"

Oh yea i would be 15 million richer up above unless you guys know of a greenland eskimo who is running 9.80 in the 100 (im going to say thats probably on the optimists side about a million to one....Jim Carrey: "so you are telling me there is a chance! YEA!!!!"...LOL)

Last edited:
Diet needs some proper work mate.

I'm from the UK. Get your supplies from bulkpowders.co.uk, cheap, good quality, bulk and unbranded.

Google (with your county) grass fed beef, you can usually find a farm supplier. Same with raw unpasturised milk.

You need 4-5 solid meals, 1-2 shakes (AM/PWO). Thats it.

I rarely post but this thread has me really troubled. Big time respect to this guy for posting up pics after his original post......that takes guts. However, you've got to be out of your skull to want to run a cycle like that looking the way you do. You have a good muscular build but nothing really stands out as even above average. What do you hope to accomplish with a cycle like this? Qualify for nationals? Win nationals? Win the olympia? Unfortunately, bodybuilders are some of the most delusional people I've ever been around and often don't have the capacity to process reality. I think you need to reassess more than just your cycle..............perhaps your priorities? Anyway, just my 2 cents.......I hope you proceed with some caution.

Diet needs some proper work mate.

I'm from the UK. Get your supplies from bulkpowders.co.uk, cheap, good quality, bulk and unbranded.

Google (with your county) grass fed beef, you can usually find a farm supplier. Same with raw unpasturised milk.

You need 4-5 solid meals, 1-2 shakes (AM/PWO). Thats it.

I'm getting all my beef from a local farmer at a good price, as for bulk powders have tried many of their products in the past and I don't really like as the quality changes all the time. Glutamine, betanaline etc are ok but proteins and stuff were way off in consistency with differing batchs

I'm hoping to do my best at the show, if everyone took the attitude of giving up because some one else told them they wouldn't make it, wouldn't the world be a more boring place??
Thats like me telling dante to give up cause he ain't in the Olypmia line up!!

I aint touching it....Im at the point that people will believe what they want to believe and there is nothing you can say otherwise to change their thoughts especially when ego is involved.

Yesterday a guy got upset with me because I said something that i feel is percentage wise a gigantic reality....."I said: Want to have a good start and have a leg up in bodybuilding as far as building muscle mass? Be of black or german descent (Ruhl, Wolfe, Schlierkamp, Armin Scholtz---Coleman, Kai Greene, Leo Ingram, Ced Mcmillan)

I saw that he took exception to that and i wanted to respond with this but didnt.

Ok devils advocate here: A eclectic multi billionaire comes in and he has money to burn and he says this "Ill give 5 million to the winners of the following"

a) I want you to build the best NFL offensive line in one month and you can use the city of Los Angeles to do it but you have to pick one ethnicity thats located in the city. Im giving you Somoans or chinese. Dante you raised your hand quickly and want Somoans....the other guy? are you ok with chinese? You are?
5 million to the winner!

b) I want you to build the best 100m track team consisting of 10 individuals and then we will take the average speed to determine the winner. The two places to choose from are Greenland and Jamaica...Dante you raised your hand quickly and want Jamaica....the other guy? are you ok with Greenland? You are?
5 million to the winner!

c) I want you to build the best team of 10 superheavyweight bodybuilders you can as determined by judges in a year.......you have two cities you can choose from... Altanta Georgia or Salt Lake City Utah...Dante you raised your hand so quickly it was astonishing and want Atlanta....the other guy? are you ok with SLC? You are?
5 million to the winner!

The biggest problem in bodybuilding is people cannot separate their ego from reality.

threads like this are a losing proposition for me to state my thoughts/opinions.

One thing I would like to say to the english guy is this.....If you use all that stuff and get up there and lose badly....is the reason you lost because all the other competitors were using MORE than you?

I just saw a curious thing happen of late....a pro's training partner got up and left...because he felt the pro was hiding secrets from him.....he wasnt...he had told him everything....every single thing....the amateur couldnt understand why he was getting dwarfed....the amateur started doing everything drug wise what the pro did x 2 x 3 x4 x 5....and started really really screwing up his health badly....like side effects you dont see in abusing bodybuilders till 35 to 40 and this guy is a young pup.....pro's use was safe/moderate....amateur went psycho ballistic with the stuff and started paying a very bad price...and yet still getting dwarfed.....amateur left because he couldnt figure out the secret.......the ultimate secret is if someone like Lenda Murray and Ced Mcmillan ever had a son .... LOL

Man i went off on a tangent didn't I

sorry bout that.

My answer is "blueberry pop tarts"

Oh yea i would be 15 million richer up above unless you guys know of a greenland eskimo who is running 9.80 in the 100 (im going to say thats probably on the optimists side about a million to one....Jim Carrey: "so you are telling me there is a chance! YEA!!!!"...LOL)

What are the odds for a Lebanese/Irish decent;):D

I love your quotes:headbang:

man......i have some bad news for you:(

your not gonna like it

YOU just dont have what it takes

i would suggest (not that you'll listen at all)
that you change your whole outlook on life
goals, plans, and HOBBIES!

you have 10 years with dosages
like you posted???......you just dont have it
and never will

i know 10 guys RIGHT NOW!!!!.....and another 10 if i think REAL hard
that look like you do....that have NEVER takin ANYTHING!!!!

its just not in the cards for you man.......thats all
its time to face the truth.......what will you look like
in another 10 years?????......how long can you continue????

i know other have said it......and i'll say it too
more is NOT always better.....when it comes to aas
but i do agree with BIG A....you either have what it takes
to utilize the compounds or you dont......you being the latter

not trying to flame you here, but i'm sure i'll get 15 pms
saying (i'm a dick and a douche bag)....lol
and another 15 saying (right on bro)

sorry you had to hear this

your asking for the truth and thats what i'm giving you

:cool:

Again what he said. Don't wanna be rude but I train with a few people who look like you and they haven't touched stuff. You need to lower your bodyfat. I would look into a trainer. You have a good base to work from. I can see you being made up after 6 months of working with one of our trainers.

Everyone has given good advice on here. You should listen to it. I was originally gonna say to do 2g and move up when gains stop. But after seeing your pics I strongly urge you to dramatically lower your doses and fix your diet. If you do that I can foresee huge improvements in your physique.

Have you tried myprotein? They are great. Protein is highest quality and extremely cheap.

I'm hoping to do my best at the show, if everyone took the attitude of giving up because some one else told them they wouldn't make it, wouldn't the world be a more boring place??

yea but, you first have to find SOMETHING WORTH "making it"
as you say

you really think its WORTH IT

to boatload all that shit for nearly a year
for last place 3 dollar plastic trophy???:confused:

:(

Bro- really really not trying to be an ass here. But...on that much shit you either have really poor genes or ya got some bunk shit. Im rolling either 600mg of En OR 500 mg sus nothing else. No supplements but food and I am gonna refrain from bein ugly but please don't risk your wellbeing brotha. If you read these posts over again we are tryin to save your life man-if thats what you really planning on doing.

lol.......probley not me bro

:D

Not really, Dante isn't on 3gms of gear nor does he even compete....

seems you have your mind made up and so be it but PLEASE keep checking on your health. i pushed the envelope for years (never went to 3gms of test, cuz i never needed to) and ended up with high blood pressure and a failed kidney function test. on that much shit you WILL run into problems.
well, actually since you aren't very big maybe you won't have too many sides... i had most ill health effects at my biggest...

BE SAFE.
-JS

Dude, hire skip or shelby or mountaindog or something.

For christ's sake your diet is awful. I had a better diet when I was in high school trying to diet down. In fact I'm pretty sure I ate more food than you do when I was in high school.

Find someone who knows what they're doing and guaranteed you'll get 10x the results from correcting your diet than you will from 3g gear

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear