over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for younger users who use gh

ryduck1990

Banned
What is some common advice for users under 30 who want to use gh? Someone who uses gh over 30 is going to experience it differently than someone who is under 30, so how would someone approach this?

Didnt you already mention in another thread that you were using 12IU 5x's a week? :confused:

i have been on two months now doing 5 ius of eli's and got zero sides. I willl be doing some test soon to see my levels

how old are you guys, sides will be different for everyone some may even be lucky enough to have none. However the younger you are generally the higher dose needed to bring on sides because your body is still pumping out a decent amount of endogenous gh therefore your body is used to higher hgh and igf levels.

how old are you guys, sides will be different for everyone some may even be lucky enough to have none. However the younger you are generally the higher dose needed to bring on sides because your body is still pumping out a decent amount of endogenous gh therefore your body is used to higher hgh and igf levels.

that might be me, then again I am on tren for first time and got almost zero sides too just some aggression. I am going to get some rips this time and might even up the dose to 10iu. i am 23 btw.

that might be me, then again I am on tren for first time and got almost zero sides too just some aggression. I am going to get some rips this time and might even up the dose to 10iu. i am 23 btw.

I'm 20 and I don't have any sides at 4 iu except one side affect of gaining 4 pounds in 2 weeks lol
And for tren... That shit is fabulous :)

it seems like us young guys get away without side effects much easier than the older crowd. Tren is my favorite AAS, makes me feel horny and strong. only side i get is a little acid reflux and i gotta take caber to prevent lactation

im 24 ran my growth at 5ius a day (blue tops) for 16weeks no sides. woulda ran longer but source has been out lately

must be nice to afford that much GH at 20 years old..goodness:eek:

just because you have no sides doesnt mean its not working.
have you gotten results? gains in weight and strenght? do you feel more active?
i know a few guys who get ZERO sides! even up to 20ius. consider it a gift lol

im the unlucky one that gets the most sides lol but the gain in endurance, strenght has been amazing. if only i could get rid of the bloat lol

good luck

Didnt you already mention in another thread that you were using 12IU 5x's a week? :confused:

What's wrong with that? The man is willing to shell out the money. I wish I had the balls to pay that much for 12iu too.

back on topic, I am 25 and use 5iu ED and get no sides either

hows that dose treating you bro?

Im 21 and was on 8iu a day...only been 2.5weeks but im gonna do down to 5iu a day..as im cutting...then save the larger doses to when im in offseason and using larger aas doses.

I guess ideally you would use ghrp2/ mod-grf at 100each 3 times a day constantly..then if you plan on running a 12week AAS cycle..then go as high as you can afford on the hgh....surely that would make sense?

What's wrong with that? The man is willing to shell out the money. I wish I had the balls to pay that much for 12iu too.

back on topic, I am 25 and use 5iu ED and get no sides either

please show me where i said something was wrong with his statement...:confused:

i asked because his question is "what advice do you have for someone young WANTING to use GH" and he was already using it. Wasn't sure if he had stopped or something.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131