over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice needed on blood work test levels

Jason1

Newbies
I had blood work done so i asked my doc for a complete hormone work up and this is what came back.

Testosterone Serum 323L ng/dl
Testosterone Free 6.69 ng/dl
% Free Testosterone 2.07%

He obviously did not do a complete work up of all hormones but it's better than nothing. BTW I am 43, and have lifted for 15 years. I have run several prohormone cycles during that time. I have been taking 6 DAA and 6-oxo for the last 1-2 months.

It looks to me as if i am a candidate. God only knows what my test levels would be without DAA, and 6-oxo. Am i a good candidate? Do i want to be? I don't know if I want to start HRT for the rest of my life, although it might be a good thing? Confused

323 is low. My doc puts people at this level on T.

How is treating a medical condition, hypogonadism, NOT a good thing, and why wouldn't someone treat a condition as long as they have it, even if it's lifelong?

Most endos/MD's will put some on HRT/TRT when they are below 500 so at 323 you almost surely will qualify

Am i a good candidate? Do i want to be? I don't know if I want to start HRT for the rest of my life, although it might be a good thing? Confused

I have been thinking the same thing. I am going to try and have my blood work done next week. My concern is It may be low now but what If I start on HRT and then after several years have to get off for some reason? What If It doesn't come back? Will I be in a worse position then when I started?

You could always try a restart with HCG, Clomid, and Nolva. Some guys have been very successful with a restart.

323 is low. My doc puts people at this level on T.

How is treating a medical condition, hypogonadism, NOT a good thing, and why wouldn't someone treat a condition as long as they have it, even if it's lifelong?

You have a good doctor and he's concerned about you.
I had to wait until my Test was close to 200ng/dl before the bastard
put me on TRT! I do home injections of the clinic's Test E, my stash of Test E, and SuperTest at 1,000mg/ml a shot every ten days. I go in for blood test every six months so I don't worry about "being too high".

You could always try a restart with HCG, Clomid, and Nolva. Some guys have been very successful with a restart.

Ive been reading about the Clomid 7-10 day restart. If I have secondary hypogonadism and not primary this may be the best option. Ive heard some guys going from 300 to 900 in a couple weeks. This would be ideal. I really do not want to go down the HRT road if I can avoid it. If i have to so be it but i would rather restart my own natural test levels if possible.

Your total Test at 323 is way too low. Youa re at increased risk for heart disease, diabtes and sevaeral other diseases. You are also at risk to die sooner than later, see the Shores Study, 2006.

Get on HRT now. If you want to start with HCG therapy, ok. It probably won't work. the panel run by your doc is thin to say the least. If you need help let me know. I'll give you proper guidance.

I am going to see a Doc that kind of specializes in it. She is a big believer, and is an OD not MD. What kind of treatment protocol would you recommend? Like i said I am 43 and been lifting for 17 years. 6'4" 225 pounds 12-15% bf. I have several prohormone cycles under my belt but nothing real suppressive(Mostly 1ad, 4ad old stuff). The last couple of years my lifts are down, stamina down, libido way down. Still get morning wood and no problem holding erections but just don't have the need like i did even 5 years ago. I also cant seem to cut any weight this summer no matter how strict I get with diet and cardio. i even tried Clen with no results. I usually cut with caffeine and ephedrine but this summer I tried Clen and meh. Last summer i got down to 208, this summer I haven't moved under 225 although I seem leaner so maybe the clen did something

I will have her run a complete hormone profile before starting anything. I was thinking a combo of Clomid and test, maybe some HCG because my wife wants kids. She is much younger(28). What ya think? I would rather not pin but will if i have to. I was thinking about sublingual test or something. Cost would probably be a factor as well as easiness to use.

I am going to see a Doc that kind of specializes in it. She is a big believer, and is an OD not MD. What kind of treatment protocol would you recommend? Like i said I am 43 and been lifting for 17 years. 6'4" 225 pounds 12-15% bf. I have several prohormone cycles under my belt but nothing real suppressive(Mostly 1ad, 4ad old stuff). The last couple of years my lifts are down, stamina down, libido way down. Still get morning wood and no problem holding erections but just don't have the need like i did even 5 years ago. I also cant seem to cut any weight this summer no matter how strict I get with diet and cardio. i even tried Clen with no results. I usually cut with caffeine and ephedrine but this summer I tried Clen and meh. Last summer i got down to 208, this summer I haven't moved under 225 although I seem leaner so maybe the clen did something

I will have her run a complete hormone profile before starting anything. I was thinking a combo of Clomid and test, maybe some HCG because my wife wants kids. She is much younger(28). What ya think? I would rather not pin but will if i have to. I was thinking about sublingual test or something. Cost would probably be a factor as well as easiness to use.

Start at 125-150 mg test cyp shot sub-Q divided into two shots like Mon and Thurs. That should get you anywhere from 800-1100 test level and keep estrogen in check. Go to the main forum and read gear depot Dr. G. It is filled with great info. I would honestly hold off until the wife in pregnant, but there are protocol you get do as well to keep sperm healthy and swimming. Hope this helps.

If you are going on trt then I presume you have a good hrt doc right?if so you will be fine and it is a good decision for someone your age you will feel good again.good luck and as long as doc is good you will be fine probably some of the best years of your life.peace

Your total Test at 323 is way too low. Youa re at increased risk for heart disease, diabtes and sevaeral other diseases. You are also at risk to die sooner than later, see the Shores Study, 2006.

Get on HRT now. If you want to start with HCG therapy, ok. It probably won't work. the panel run by your doc is thin to say the least. If you need help let me know. I'll give you proper guidance.

Hey don't give this guy a death sentence because of LOW TEST! JESUS!!!

Just got back from Doc. She said my test was probably low due to the fact that my good and bad cholesterol were very very low. She said my body could not make its own from the cholesterol it had to work with. She wanted me to increase my fatty acids and gave me a script for a testosterone compound and my local pharmacy is whipping me up a batch that will be ready tomorrow. Don't know how much test is in it, I didn't check and the Pharmacist now has the script. She did say she wasn't 100% that it would increase my numbers substantially and we might have to go to shots every 2 weeks. She wanted the test levels up fast and said that the amount was small enough that it would not stop my normal test levels and not interfere with me and the wife from baby making. She said she did not like Clomid so that was kind of out, and she saw no need for HCG but she did use it from time to time as a stop gap in between bi monthly shots. I mentioned to her that some people had good luck with insulin pins and she said that test is too thick to pass through it. I said some people were using smaller amounts and injecting 2 times a week. She still thought it would be too thick to ever use a slin pin . I then told her that people used a hair dryer to heat it up and she was like wow that might just work. If I have to go with shots i think she will be willing to give it a try. She said if the cream did not elevate levels enough she would teach me how to shoot the big needle every 2 weeks and she had cheap mail order places she recommended for it.

Last edited:
Qicksand!

I hope that you will make it out of your quagmire.
My wife likes to say, "We're going to have a beautiful baby we're going to have a lovely child, etc,etc."

Gets her off!!! lol

Does anyone know if what she says about not stopping my natural production of teste and sperm is true? I always thought that once on HRT you needed to take either HCG or Clomid to remain fertile? Confused?

She is also shooting for the total to be in the 500-600 range. She doubts that 65 mg mixed in cream applied once a day can get me to 800. Does this sound right.

She also had it compounded with Progesterone, does this make sense?

Seriously, you're doc sounds clueless about HRT. I wasted a year with an incompetent (HRT wise) doc. It wasn't until I did my own research into proper HRT protocols that I made improvements. I suggest you do some serious research as well.

If I were you, I would make one of two choices.

1. Get your cholesterol (and any other) issues straightened out and try a restart. If that works, great, you're set.

2. Bypass the Test cream/gel and go with a proper HRT protocol, ie Test, HCG, and an AI.

I was going to leave it at that, but figured I would explain why your doc, who supposedly 'specializes' in HRT, IMO, is incompetent.

1. Shots every 2 weeks.
2 Exogenous Test won't shut down you're natural test production.
3. No need for HCG.

Those are all red flags. Remember, no one cares about your health and well being more than you do.

500mg/ml every ten days I also take anavar, anadrol, winny, tbbol, dbol, and Super Test, all for a nice KICK!

I think that a compounding cream can work. May not work for everyone but I will give it a chance. After 3 days I already feel it. Banged wife 2 days in a row, haven't wanted to do that in a couple years. Also my chest work out yesterday felt really good. Maybe it is in my mind but so far so good. My main concern is sperm count. I want to make sure i have good swimmers. Probably wont know what to add until I know what my LH and FSH numbers are. If I have read correctly it seems that if fsh is low then clomid can help and if LH is low then HCG can help. Is this correct? Also what would adding DAA do?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear