over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice needed

E6LUSMC

Newbies
Hi all, first off thanks in advance for any advice. I've been on this forum for a few years but this is my first post due to the wealth of knowledge found here already.

So, I'm a 43 year old man. I've been lifting religiously for close to 20 years now since joining the military. I'm not a body builder or powerlifter, just a guy addicted to getting stronger and generally as big as possible. I've never had a problem being content with where I was lifting or size wise (usually around 240 to 250, pretty lean at 6'1"). Over the past 2 or so years my energy decreased, my strength didn't improve, and I slowly had a more difficult time of keeping body fat off. Anyway, I finally came to my senses and had a blood test done thinking Test was low because of my age. Long story short, turns out it was hypothyroidism and everything else was good. I have everything back to normal now including body fat but my strength isn't improving as I would expect based on past experience. Now I'm getting ready to deploy to the caucuses and then on to Afghanistan and figured now is as good a time as any for a first cycle. I have a couple limitations though, kinda hard to pull off injectables due to privacy, and no access to refrigeration really if that matters. What I'm looking for is a good mild to medium oral beginner cycle including any peripherals like liver support, estrogen inhibitors, etc.

Thanks again for your help guys for helping an old Jarhead out!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hey brother... I would advise against doing an oral only cycle for your first time. I just don't throng it would be worth it to run winny or var only.. your cholesterol would be shot and you'll probably be more k the move in Afghanistan and depending on where you at... it might be hard to get to a gym all the time, even the makeshift deployment gyms. You could try some MK-677... look into that for sure. I don't know the particulars of where you'll be deployed too but maybe if it's like Bagram or something you could find time to go. If you want PM me... I was deployed and on TRT and a lot of guys I know used over there. It's a big risk though but it's not like we get tested for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont be of much help As I don't care for oral only cycles either. But I did want to say thank you for your service to this country and return home safely. Take care of yourself over there.

Hey brother... I would advise against doing an oral only cycle for your first time. I just don't throng it would be worth it to run winny or var only.. your cholesterol would be shot and you'll probably be more k the move in Afghanistan and depending on where you at... it might be hard to get to a gym all the time, even the makeshift deployment gyms. You could try some MK-677... look into that for sure. I don't know the particulars of where you'll be deployed too but maybe if it's like Bagram or something you could find time to go. If you want PM me... I was deployed and on TRT and a lot of guys I know used over there. It's a big risk though but it's not like we get tested for that.

Thanks, I tried to PM but wasn't able to for some reason. No worries on gym access or anything else actually. It's a foreign advisor mission for a unit doing base defense for Bagram so at the most short security/presence patrols in the BGDA, atleast that's what it'll be as of now anyway.

Thanks, I tried to PM but wasn't able to for some reason. No worries on gym access or anything else actually. It's a foreign advisor mission for a unit doing base defense for Bagram so at the most short security/presence patrols in the BGDA, atleast that's what it'll be as of now anyway.

Well at least you won't be in BFE. If you can wait it out I say you wait till you get stateside, train your ass off as much as you can and try the MK-677, most of them are in pill form and it works really well. Is your deployment going to be 6 months or a year. I know some Marines do shorter deployments but go more often, is Army guys get stuck for a year minimum and once we got fucked and had to stay 15 months[emoji35]. If you do decide to take orals, try to do short little cycles like a month on and then at least the same time off, with some kind of liver protectant, with MK you wouldn't have to worry really about liver support though. Good luck on your deployment and always welcome to PM about anything or just to BS. Anxious to see what you decide

Well at least you won't be in BFE. If you can wait it out I say you wait till you get stateside, train your ass off as much as you can and try the MK-677, most of them are in pill form and it works really well. Is your deployment going to be 6 months or a year. I know some Marines do shorter deployments but go more often, is Army guys get stuck for a year minimum and once we got fucked and had to stay 15 months[emoji35]. If you do decide to take orals, try to do short little cycles like a month on and then at least the same time off, with some kind of liver protectant, with MK you wouldn't have to worry really about liver support though. Good luck on your deployment and always welcome to PM about anything or just to BS. Anxious to see what you decide

This one will be a few months in the Republic of Georgia, a month in Germany, and 7 in Afghanistan. I'll more than likely take your advice and try out the MK-677 and maybe see what's happening in the gym when I get in country. I'll definitely take you up on the PM offer if I can get it working though. Thanks again Bro.

Use the MK677....we carry a quality product at DQ. Do not do anything else until you get back. Too many logistical nightmares.

MK is actually very effective in my experience.

So many new things get hyped up and don't quite deliver but I was very pleased both times I used it.

Be ready to stay hungry AF and sleep like a baby.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131