over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice Needed

SVFootball

Registered
I've been reading over the forum and honestly it's been discouraging me. I'm 17 and have been lifting for 4+ years with very little to show for it. I diet right, 1-1.5 g/lb protein, and eat clean foods. I also work out hard, but only the 3x a week to gain weight. It still isn't working. I've been doing this for over a year with a +5 lb gain. That's it. I'm about 6'0" and weigh 175 (around 14% BF). I'm looking to be around a solid 200 (6-8% BF). How bad would it be for me to go ahead and start a mass cycle now? I'm a member in AlinShop and considering either the Advanced Mass Kit or the Bulking Cycle.

Advanced Mass:

500 mg/week Test Enanthate
20 mg/day Methanabol
20 mg/day Winstrol
Post Cycle:
100 mg/day Clomid
20 mg/day Nolvadex

Bulking:

Weeks 1-6: Methanabol 30 mg/day
Weeks 1-8: Deca 400 mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Stustanon 750 mg/week
Weeks 1-10: Arimidex .25 mg/day
Weeks 1-10: HCG 300-500 iu Every 4-5 days
Post Cycle:
Week 11: 40 mg Nolva/100 mg Clomid daily
Week 12: 30 mg / 50 mg daily
Week 13: 20 mg / 50 mg daily

I know everyone probably thinks I'm too young...but I honestly have tried everything and just need a boost.

You need to get your diet in place before you start with gear. I'm not trying to lecture you about "you're too young" or whatever, but I don't think you've dialed in good enough to start gear yet.

From the info you provided, that is why I see you are only +5 lbs. You need to be getting in a lot more calories every day. If you are trying to bulk there is nothing wrong with eating "unclean" foods every now and then.

Keep in mind that is not the only way to get calories in your diet, but if you are bulking a few more trips the McDonald's drive-through isn't going to hurt like it would at contest-prep time.

Well I'd prefer Wendys...:D

And I'm getting around 3500-4000 calories a day...I'm pretty sure I'm always eating. I mean I'm assuming this is a genetics problem, as I've read countless magazines, forums, talked to numerous guys, nutrition "experts", the list continues. Nothing works. My diet has been as strict as possible. I just don't know what to do.

I mean I just don't want to get over around 18% BF without serious gains. I was just lookin for an edge. How much would a cycle like one of those help me out?

I've varied my workouts (frequency and style) and my diet (caloric intake, protein intake, carbohydrate intake). I seem to slightly hold water, but have serious trouble putting on weight. I've even tried some OTC crap from GNC (Creatine, Nitric Oxide, Glutamine, Whey Protein) and nothing. I just don't know where else to turn. I tried the MuscleTech stack (Creakic, Gakic, Leukic) and it did nothing. I feel I have a solid diet and workout plan, based on the research I've done, and just need that extra edge.

SVfootball, take it slow brother. There is no rush in juicing right now when you have so much damn natural TEST working for you. The only thing you need right now is a good meal plan, training schedule, and a hard core plan for the gym. The pros here can help put something together for you that can pack on pounds in no time! But please dont touch the juice until your at least 23 yrs old. That may sound like so far away, but you dont want to Fook your body up at such a young age my brother!

youre too young...its easy to do a cycle now but you WILL regret it later on...the advanced mass cycle looks like one of mine so you might as well trust me i may be losing $ giving you this advice...

i was a skinny at 17 too and i completely understand where youre coming from with this but your whole life is ahead of you and you have more than enough time in life to achieve your fitness goals in a safe and more healthy manner...alex

Well how bad would it really be if I did do it now?

I mean I know other people my age that have and have gotten HUGE and saw barely any side effects.

I'm going to try not to sound too harsh here, but you are too young at 17 to even think of using AAS.

The reason you've got little to show for 4+ years of training is because at 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and maybe even into yuor very early 20's the only thing your body is trying to do is grow linearly (taller) and mature into adulthood. There is virtually no way you could expect to have anything to show for traing at these ages.

Now, having said that, what you can learn at this stage is how to do all the lifts the right way, how to get stronger, and how to eat the right foods. Then, when you get 4-5 years down the road, you'll have a lot of experience, and might then consider AAS.

The other thing that leaps out is, that SO many first timers try to do, is that the dosages you propose are absurdly high. Go read the link Xcel pointed out.

I know this is not what yuo want to hear, and you'll probably ignore this, but I'm trying to tell you what I honestly think is best for you at 17. Stick with the training and diet a few more years, and then see where you are. My guess is that you'll put on 20+ lbs just maturing from where you are now.

Dad, thanks for all of the advice...and no thats not what I wanted to hear. :(

How come I know of kids my age that have done it and had massive gains? I mean...it's not just one guy...its a dozen or so that have gotten huge.

I know it's bad for me, and I know it's a risk....but isn't that why we're all here? Anyone who does this is risking a lot ordering internationally, hell even using the stuff is a risk. And yes I probably will still try it, I'm not going to lie to you about that. I've seen what it can do, and I'm willing to take that risk. I mean...why not? I'd just really like some advice on which plan to use...if I'm going to do it no matter what why not at least make sure I do it right?

SVFootball said:
How come I know of kids my age that have done it and had massive gains? I mean...it's not just one guy...its a dozen or so that have gotten huge.

Those guys may have gotten huge "NOW" but trust us in the long run those guys are seriously gonna fuck them selves up! There is no other way of putting it man! At 17 you wanna try and get as big as possible, trust us we have all been there! BUT we listened to others that came before us and learned from their experiences and MISTAKES! If you listen to us and just go slow, in the end TRUST US you will be way stronger and "healthier" then those guys in the long run!

At 17yrs old you may not listen to anyone of us. BUT trust me you will be telling someone younger then you a few years down the road how you fucked up when the older guys tried to warn you!

It's your life my friend. And you only get one! I hope you choose wisely!

SVFootball said:

your body is not ready...neither was theirs...im not just talking about stunned growth but at your age you could also get sexual disfunction,digestive problems,severe acne,accelerated hair loss ect ect...

your body is growing in a different way now and this is why your gains seem diminished...when you reach full adulthood your body will be ready for the growth youre really looking for...alex

SVFOOTBALL, see the guy over top of me? He has a website that deals with your wants, and HE HIMSELF is telling you not to do it just yet. Doesn't that tell you something bro when a gear guy tells you not to do it???

(thanks MALIC for chiming in)

SVFootball said:
Let's put it this way - -

Is all you're looking for temporary gains and don't care if you grow in height any more???

I know just as many "COLLEGE" football players that juiced and more than likely DWARFED your buddies. Today, they quit juicing, but not working out, and they look like skinny basketball players.

You're at the right board if you want to learn how to do it right.

SVFootball said:
I know it's bad for me, and I know it's a risk....but isn't that why we're all here??
:eek:

NO! We're actually here to learn and listen on how to do it the right way the first time!

(Last one I'm done)

BOOMSHAKER said:
:eek:

NO! We're actually here to learn and listen on how to do it the right way the first time!

(Last one I'm done)

No! dont be done. this thread has really been helping me a TON! and thats the same reason im here. i really dont wanna f*ck myself up. ive been trying really hard with my diet to get enough protein and eat clean. plus im tryin to keep from overtraining, so im sticking to 3-4 days a week.

and guess what! tomorrow there's gonna be a pro bb at Peak Fitness near where i live. it'll be the first time ill get to meet one. :D :D AND IT GETS BETTER!!! jay cutler is coming to a local nutritional store february 5! im so excited. :D :D

man this is awesome haha. now all i have to do is get up to 200 and 8% bf by the time i go off to college. :eek: wish me luck!

if anyone has any more advice feel free to post here or PM me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear