over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on a simple cycle

jtcraig3

Registered
I've never really stacked anything in the past. I used to just do test and growth, but I stopped taking everything about a year and a half ago...got into real bad shape, blah, blah, blah...been lifting, doing cardio and dieting for the past 5 months, and have lost almost 30 lbs.

I want to do a stack for the next 12 weeks. Preferably, I'd like to use test c and deca since I actually have prescriptions for both of them from my doc.

Looking to lean out while still gaining some mass (very easy for me to gain muscle, much more difficult to lose fat). Would like to not kill my liver in the process, as I've had some issues with my liver enzymes in the past.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It's hard to give advice for a cycle when you don't know a person. If you want to keep it simple why stack anything just use test. My 1st cycle was 10 weeks of test 400mg a week. That's really all you need if your just coming back and it's as simple as you can get.... I like that cycle. It was the best cycle as far as my gains that i ever done... Only because I weighed 150lbs at the time and went to over 200lbs in 10 weeks. Save adding other compounds.... IMO you don't need them right now.

^Thanks for the advice. I guess I'm just looking to do something a little different, since all I've ever done is test (and growth).

But I totally understand what you mean when you say it's hard to give someone cycle advice without knowing them.

Part of it is that I'd like to understand better what anabolics have good synergy with one another, etc - Thanks again

For a little more advanced than just test I like something simple and effective like test/npp. Or test/mast.

Leaning up mostly will be diet but test/mast will give you a harder look but the scale might not go up quite as much and I like npp opposed to deca so it's not lingering in your system long after the cycle is over.

I like something simple like 500mg test and 300mg of either npp or mast.

What Doctor prescribes Test and Deca? :confused:

What Doctor prescribes Test and Deca? :confused:

Lol..you're not the first or the tenth person to ask that question. This dude will damn near prescribe anything. I just filled my scprits today. He prescribes 400 mg of Test-C and 200 mg of Deca weekly. I cut it in half because I know better.

For a little more advanced than just test I like something simple and effective like test/npp. Or test/mast.

Leaning up mostly will be diet but test/mast will give you a harder look but the scale might not go up quite as much and I like npp opposed to deca so it's not lingering in your system long after the cycle is over.

I like something simple like 500mg test and 300mg of either npp or mast.

Thanks for the input. What do you think about incorporating EQ @ around 500 mg p/wk as well?

Thanks for the input. What do you think about incorporating EQ @ around 500 mg p/wk as well?

I like EQ a lot. More so than others around here. Clean gains with minimal if any side effects. Doesn't produce huge gains but starts rounding things out at the 4-5wk mark and will keep you harder than npp.

That being said I'd keep it to only one other additional compound if wanting to keep things simple. That way you can see what is what and how you react to things. But if using EQ I'd want to extend the cycle to at least 12 wks. So my thinking..

Test 500mg, npp 300mg for 8 wks
Test 500mg, mast 300 mg for 8 wks
Or
Test 500mg, EQ 500mg 12'wks.

I actually like doing this
Test/EQ for 10wks right into test npp for another 8 then cruise.

I like EQ a lot. More so than others around here. Clean gains with minimal if any side effects. Doesn't produce huge gains but starts rounding things out at the 4-5wk mark and will keep you harder than npp.

That being said I'd keep it to only one other additional compound if wanting to keep things simple. That way you can see what is what and how you react to things. But if using EQ I'd want to extend the cycle to at least 12 wks. So my thinking..

Test 500mg, npp 300mg for 8 wks

Test 500mg, mast 300 mg for 8 wks

Or

Test 500mg, EQ 500mg 12'wks.

I actually like doing this

Test/EQ for 10wks right into test npp for another 8 then cruise.

Thanks bro for the help. I really appreciate it.

Most guys on here will never give honest opinions about simple shit like this because either a) They can't be bothered, or b) They think you're stupid for not already knowing. I'm trying to learn...and I could google this shit (which I have), but I don't know if the info is reliable. I stick to PM because I know there are countless of knowledgeable people on here...even if they can be dicks sometimes, lol.

I think I'm going to do the Test/EQ then Test/NPP idea.

I always take Arimidex because I'm super gyno-prone...do I need to take Clomid or anything else coming off? That's my last question - I promise, lmao

Thanks bro for the help. I really appreciate it.

Most guys on here will never give honest opinions about simple shit like this because either a) They can't be bothered, or b) They think you're stupid for not already knowing. I'm trying to learn...and I could google this shit (which I have), but I don't know if the info is reliable. I stick to PM because I know there are countless of knowledgeable people on here...even if they can be dicks sometimes, lol.

I think I'm going to do the Test/EQ then Test/NPP idea.

I always take Arimidex because I'm super gyno-prone...do I need to take Clomid or anything else coming off? That's my last question - I promise, lmao

I'm not the biggest guy on pct mainly bc I don't come off. I'm on trt year round so I don't bother with it.

Generic pct recommendation:
2 weeks after last test shot (if running test e or c)
Clomid :
Wk 1-2 100mg/day
Wk 3-4 75mg/day
Wk 5-6 50mg/day

Hcg :
500iu MWF starting after last test shot for 6wks.

Or just cruise on 150 test a week!

Yeah, I'll just cruise at 150/200 - thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear