over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on arms size... use syntherol?

Thank you for the direction. My current macros and diet are as follows... 2200 calories, 40% protein, 30% fat, 30% carb. Keep in mind this is a cut and my maintenance is higher. I eat the something every day as follows..

1. Breakfast - 2 slice ezekial bread, 4 eggs - 34P 32C 21F
2. morning snack - 1/2 cup cottage cheese - 12P 4C 5F
3. Lunch - 6oz Turkey, Banana, Salad with low cal italian dressing, 1/4 cub shredded cheese - 57P 31C 11F
4. afternoon snack - Perfect Bar - 17P 27C 19F
5. Dinner is a shake - 8oz 2% milk, 3 scoops zero carb protein, 2 tbsp PB powder, 1/2 cup oats - 96P 39C 10F
6. Snack before bed - 1/4 cup raisens - 0P 29C 0F

I eat this every day. No cheat days, no carbs loads etc. I know I am a little flat from this honestly. If I carb up a bit I will swell some and appear fuller. I am going to do that when I bottom out. Any pointers on this nutrition plan or things I'm doing wrong? I do my workouts at 4pm M-F as I leave work at this time and make it home just after 5pm. I can add more about current training regimen but I've trained in many different styles. Currently I'm on a 5 day split with moderate weight and higher reps as I have a shoulder tear prohibiting heavy pushing. Monday chest/arms, Tuesday back/arms, Weds legs, Thurs Shoulders, Friday beach workout of just shoulders and arms. So I'm currently working arms 3 day a week in an effort to grow. Maybe I'm over training them. I can breakdown my workouts if that would help.

Change your snacks to 6oz meat. Drop your shake to 50ish grams protein for a start. No dried fruit. It’s basically candy.

Change your snacks to 6oz meat. Drop your shake to 50ish grams protein for a start. No dried fruit. It’s basically candy.
Post workout would be fine for raisins if he’s eating them because he loves hem, but I agree with everything else

which means your torso is going to grow at the same rate or faster.
I was afraid of this but you’re likely correct.

Everyone has weak body parts.
Yep, these are mine.
you have long arms
yes I do relatively. Especially for arm. May wing span tapes several inches more than height but I am short as a reminder.

You look lower than 15%
Thank you. I may be but I think people underestimate their BF and I didn’t want to be that guy. Those impedance devices always measure me higher but we all know their accuracy sucks.

think if you can shed some fat bring your waist in your arms will look proportionally larger.
Agree. I have a thick torso for some reason. I can have abs showing but my waist is still thick. I agree with this but at the same time what @Explorerspl said is true too. Kind of a catch 22.

All, glad I didn’t get any “go syntherol routes”. I was thinking of it as a last resort but felt in my gut it was a bad idea. Thanks again to many of you even if I didn’t reply directly.

I was afraid of this but you’re likely correct.

Yep, these are mine.

yes I do relatively. Especially for arm. May wing span tapes several inches more than height but I am short as a reminder.

Thank you. I may be but I think people underestimate their BF and I didn’t want to be that guy. Those impedance devices always measure me higher but we all know their accuracy sucks.

Agree. I have a thick torso for some reason. I can have abs showing but my waist is still thick. I agree with this but at the same time what @Explorerspl said is true too. Kind of a catch 22.

All, glad I didn’t get any “go syntherol routes”. I was thinking of it as a last resort but felt in my gut it was a bad idea. Thanks again to many of you even if I didn’t reply directly.

Yep. You can bulk up and put inches on your arms, but your going to put more inches on your waist. I'm more for proportions/look than scale weight and measurements. Bulking to get bigger arms or getting cut to give the illusion of bigger arms are polar opposites.

Yep. You can bulk up and put inches on your arms, but your going to put more inches on your waist. I'm more for proportions/look than scale weight and measurements. Bulking to get bigger arms or getting cut to give the illusion of bigger arms are polar opposites.
He’s got some inches on his waist to spare. He’s not going to have to put any more on to gain arm size. Just needs to tighten up the diet and blast em

Always finish with hammer curls. Change that diet. You might need to increase PEDs if your genetics are not working for you to increase bicep size. IMO

Thank you for the direction. My current macros and diet are as follows... 2200 calories, 40% protein, 30% fat, 30% carb. Keep in mind this is a cut and my maintenance is higher. I eat the something every day as follows..

1. Breakfast - 2 slice ezekial bread, 4 eggs - 34P 32C 21F
2. morning snack - 1/2 cup cottage cheese - 12P 4C 5F
3. Lunch - 6oz Turkey, Banana, Salad with low cal italian dressing, 1/4 cub shredded cheese - 57P 31C 11F
4. afternoon snack - Perfect Bar - 17P 27C 19F
5. Dinner is a shake - 8oz 2% milk, 3 scoops zero carb protein, 2 tbsp PB powder, 1/2 cup oats - 96P 39C 10F
6. Snack before bed - 1/4 cup raisens - 0P 29C 0F
In bb there's no % for diets

-Hit 1g/lbs of prots
-50-60g of fats
-rest carbs

Imho your issue is 90% diet not arms.

Just jump on a diet based on rice, cream of rice, oats, potatoes, eggwhites, lean meat, wheys, some avocado, almond butter, eggs, olive oil for fats... The usual brofood.

If you need to shed some fats eat a tad less, if you want to grow eat more.
It's not rocket science.

I am having hard times growing at 240lbs on 4700 cals ed; can't imagine you at 200lbs 2200 calories, impossible.

Why people always think that the solution is more drugs....

I agree with others about the diet, you're not going to grow. Always worrying about being lean isn't going to allow you to grow. You can always diet down. You might think about adding a few units of GH if you're that concerned about bodyfat. You've posted about different durations of arm work but what is your actual workout?

Last edited:
Whoever said that your arms will always be out of proportion perhaps doesn't understand the concept of body sculpting. There are a few things that are extremely difficult to overcome (skinny calves, thin forearms, large waistline and hips) but arms are not one of them. Ever see a rock climber or male gymnast that looks like a pair of arms on tiny wheels? They didn't start out that way.

Agree on the diet and leaning out. But hit those arms progressively harder until they adapt to the added stress. They'll grow.

OP the next time you run a cycle put all your shots in your arms, all of them. Based on your stated cycle dose this could be two small shots a week total, one in each bi. If you can't do that for 12 weeks there is no chance you will make it through a syntherol protocol.

I don't say this to dissuade you nor do I doubt you could run the syntherol protocol but to do the thing properly is a big commitment IMO especially if you are a one-shot-a-week-in-the-glutes kind of guy.

Right now I do 3 exercises each for bis/tris after Chest on monday... 3 sets of 12 reps. I do the same after back on Tuesday. Then on Friday is when I really work them. I do 3 exercises of each mostly to failure on the sets. These are with occlusion bands followed by removal of bands and drop sets.
that's too much volume... 18 sets monday - 18 sets tuesday + 18 sets to failure friday

You might think about adding a few units of GH if you're that concerned about bodyfat.
Thanks sir. I tried GH briefly last year. It worked well I had labs drawn to show it. However it caused my RHR to go rather high. I am going to give it a go again on a lower dose of just maybe 2-3iu per night this time instead of 4iu. My normal IGF1 levels are pretty low ~100ng/ml.

OP the next time you run a cycle put all your shots in your arms, all of them.
I can do that. Will give it a go. I normally rotate glute / quads and shoulders. Pin 2x per week.

Reactions: Bio
The fats are way too high IMO. You only need .5 - 1 g of fat per lb/BW and if you're enhanced you can be even lower with fat. Fat's main purpose is to create hormones but when you have exogenous hormones the fat cant be used for that purpose anymore. Lower your fats and fill it up with carbs like suggested above. At 40 years old, it may be a good idea to look at metformin also to help you manage those carbs

The fats are way too high IMO. You only need .5 - 1 g of fat per lb/BW and if you're enhanced you can be even lower with fat. Fat's main purpose is to create hormones but when you have exogenous hormones the fat cant be used for that purpose anymore. Lower your fats and fill it up with carbs like suggested above. At 40 years old, it may be a good idea to look at metformin also to help you manage those carbs
???

ower your fats and fill it up with carbs like suggested above.

Thank you. I feel I am a little flat as my carbs are not low but lowish. I plan on riding this cut a bit further as you can see from my pics i'm not quite lean enough yet. Then I will crank up carbs and lower fats to hopefully inflate myself a bit. Does that sound like what you mean?

Obviously, your body will still need to produce other hormones other than testosterone and you need little amounts of fat for cell production and vitamin uptake but, if you're taking HRT or cycling then you need less fat since you won't be using much for testosterone production. .5g/LB bw is the minimum needed for good hormone production and you can push fats down lower on a fat loss phase as you go along prep.

Thank you. I feel I am a little flat as my carbs are not low but lowish. I plan on riding this cut a bit further as you can see from my pics i'm not quite lean enough yet. Then I will crank up carbs and lower fats to hopefully inflate myself a bit. Does that sound like what you mean?
I will just speak for what works for me. When I am starting a fat loss phase I take my maintenance calories and reduce by 10% or 250 cal. I eat 1g protein per lb bw and then 1.5 g of fat per bw and the rest with carbs. As fat loss begins to stall Ill reduce calories again while reducing fat to about 1g/lb bw and may add in more cardio. I reduce fat down to .5g - .3 g /lb bw before I cut carbs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws