over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on arms size... use syntherol?

ive had trouble getting my arms to be proportionally bigger mostly bc my triceps were weak. ive also had a clean surplus diet. Whats helped me is doing compound movements. i mostly did pushups at home EOD with hands turned in (for more explosiveness) and leveraging my body to where i had good emphasis on the triceps and when in the gym i started doing close grip benchpress (not flaring out the elbows on decent of lift) instead of regular BP with sets/reps like 3x6 and kept the rest of my routine the same and not only did my bench go up but my triceps definitely got bigger.

ARMs……Dante made a good post…”get freaky with it”

Because of bone and joint structure, each person has exercises that work best for them. And you might have to use weird off-set grips, different angles, different bars…

Go the the gym one day. Literally fuck around doing different exercises and variations. Find 3-4 exercises for biceps and triceps thet you feel the most mind-muscle connection. Especially with biceps, if you can flex hard against the contraction and damn near make the muscle cramp…thsts your exercise.

Me for example….standing hammer curls coming straight up and down,I feel nothing except my anterior delt and forearm extensors giving out.

But if i lean a little forward, come across the body, with a grip where my thumbs are against one of the dumbbell heads….my biceps get lit up, the weight is humiliating, and i ONLY feel it in my bicep. But if y’all saw me doing these curls you be like “wtf is he doing? Is he retarded?”

Same with every other exercise. Set the cable at different heights, change how far/close you stand from the stack, change the fatness of the grip…..

It’s individual…..find the exercises that works the target muscles the hardest, and that can be tracked and progressing overload.

Train them fresh, either begin the workout with biceps/triceps, or have an arm day.

Triceps…they are and little less finicky, if you can close grip barbell press 315 for reps and dip with 45-60lbs added for multiple sets, you’ll have good triceps.

@juggy38 Thank you for the advice. I will do just that! I really appreciate all the kind words of wisdom. I was a little hesitant to post this as I was afraid of being flamed too much. Mostly because I know I'm not on the same level as many in this forum. Instead I've been given a lot of support and valuable information. Its great to be here!

Also seems nobody likes my nutrition plan. Would greatly appreciate any tips on how to improve it.
I would try to eat way more eggs, chicken breasts, and lean red meat,. Also drop the raisens from your last snack. I think you look great! So you are not too far off

Obviously, your body will still need to produce other hormones other than testosterone and you need little amounts of fat for cell production and vitamin uptake but, if you're taking HRT or cycling then you need less fat since you won't be using much for testosterone production. .5g/LB bw is the minimum needed for good hormone production and you can push fats down lower on a fat loss phase as you go along prep.
Actually hormones are made out of cholesterol, not fat

Because of bone and joint structure, each person has exercises that work best for them. And you might have to use weird off-set grips, different angles, different bars…

Go the the gym one day. Literally fuck around doing different exercises and variations. Find 3-4 exercises for biceps and triceps thet you feel the most mind-muscle connection. Especially with biceps, if you can flex hard against the contraction and damn near make the muscle cramp…thsts your exercise.

Me for example….standing hammer curls coming straight up and down,I feel nothing except my anterior delt and forearm extensors giving out.

But if i lean a little forward, come across the body, with a grip where my thumbs are against one of the dumbbell heads….my biceps get lit up, the weight is humiliating, and i ONLY feel it in my bicep. But if y’all saw me doing these curls you be like “wtf is he doing? Is he retarded?”

Same with every other exercise. Set the cable at different heights, change how far/close you stand from the stack, change the fatness of the grip…..

It’s individual…..find the exercises that works the target muscles the hardest, and that can be tracked and progressing overload.

Train them fresh, either begin the workout with biceps/triceps, or have an arm day.

Triceps…they are and little less finicky, if you can close grip barbell press 315 for reps and dip with 45-60lbs added for multiple sets, you’ll have good triceps.
I press in close grip 405 for reps and I had shitty triceps lol

I press in close grip 405 for reps and I had shitty triceps lol
I give close grips a try once or twice a year but they've never worked or me. I think the longer your arms are the more creative you have to get with arm training.

Not to sidetrack the thread here but your single digit body fat with 20 inch arms on TRT?
This ^^^^^^
@Reno911 glad I'm not the only person to notice that statement! He must be a MONSTER 👻 👽 😳

I don't bother with diet advise...I leave that for the guys that know what they're talking about.

But if you're thinking of going the Syntherol way, truth be told, no one is going to talk you out of it lol...If that's the case, make sure to read a couple threads and do things correctly! There are countless on here that have run various protocols over the years...Here are a couple of threads:

I give close grips a try once or twice a year but they've never worked or me. I think the longer your arms are the more creative you have to get with arm training.
I have really long arms, and close grip smith presses with a red micro mini band on each side are fucking amazing. However, I hate regular close grip presses

For me, it’s grip4rce ez bar curls, perpendicular cable curls with a spud towel strap, pinwheel curls, and dumbell orange machine preacher curls. For triceps, incline Dumbell skulls, dip machines, Jm presses, various push downs

More volume (relative to other body parts).For example, Arnold had weak calves but increased his volume to 1x per day and was able to build his calves up to proportion. And not just normal daily volume either (3 sets, 12 reps, 3 exercises) He would do a lot of sets (5 sets, 12 reps, 5 exercises) and went super heavy... most of the old school bodybuilders trained like this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear