over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice on HGH/Slin dosing and timing

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
so I will be starting HGH and Insulin in about a week (Ripstropin and Humalog) and was hoping for advice on how to run them. I have been talking to a very reputable member on here (who I won't reveal to protect his identity) and he has suggested the following

5iu HGH ED (2.5iu first thing AM, 2.5iu immediately before bed)
5iu slin post workout only (he actually suggested to start at 3iu but I think I will go with 5iu after doing research)

As for my slin protocol, I plan on doing the following
1) During workout: 30mg dextrose/WM combo w/ 10g BCAA
2) Inject 5iu humalog
3) immediately post injection (within 1 minute), 72g of whey and 30g dextrose/WM combo
4) one hour later, 72g protein worth of chicken breasts, 86g of carbs worth white rice

Do you guys like this protocol? I am open to any suggestions or modifications since this is my first go around with HGH and slin

so I will be starting HGH and Insulin in about a week (Ripstropin and Humalog) and was hoping for advice on how to run them. I have been talking to a very reputable member on here (who I won't reveal to protect his identity) and he has suggested the following

5iu HGH ED (2.5iu first thing AM, 2.5iu immediately before bed)
5iu slin post workout only (he actually suggested to start at 3iu but I think I will go with 5iu after doing research)

As for my slin protocol, I plan on doing the following
1) During workout: 30mg dextrose/WM combo w/ 10g BCAA
2) Inject 5iu humalog
3) immediately post injection (within 1 minute), 72g of whey and 30g dextrose/WM combo
4) one hour later, 72g protein worth of chicken breasts, 86g of carbs worth white rice

Do you guys like this protocol? I am open to any suggestions or modifications since this is my first go around with HGH and slin

if i were starting out with slin for my first run, that shit isnt legal where i live though, i would increase the carbs to 10 grams per iu of slin, until you know how the insulin affects you.

I would also probably carry some glucose tabs with me and possibly a nice can of Mt. Dew(Personal fave right here). Other than that it looks almost exactly what i would do.

if i were starting out with slin for my first run, that shit isnt legal where i live though, i would increase the carbs to 10 grams per iu of slin, until you know how the insulin affects you.

I would also probably carry some glucose tabs with me and possibly a nice can of Mt. Dew(Personal fave right here). Other than that it looks almost exactly what i would do.

oops forgot that I would have to increase it to 50g when going from 3iu to 5iu of slin. Modification made. 50g carb powder it is, not 30g

Got the right tools but not the right recipe.

Got the right tools but not the right recipe.

it works for me. Maybe there is more than one recipe to make Chicken Parmigiana, agreed=-)

it works for me. Maybe there is more than one recipe to make Chicken Parmigiana, agreed=-)

Sure, but youre not take advantage of skyrocketing your igf levels and maintaining sensitives. Just saying.

Sure, but youre not take advantage of skyrocketing your igf levels and maintaining sensitives. Just saying.

Humalog DOES NOT increase insulin resistance and my igf is covered preworkout by DES:) I take,advantage of everything, its just a juggling act. I know many many guyz who are huge, not me, some who are on tjis board that follow this protocol. Like,said,all roads lead to rome.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I would do all of the GH at once PWO, along with your insulin. I would only start out at 3 IU like he suggested and work your way up. Like someone else mentioned, to be safe youd go 10g /IU. Through experimentation youll find that you probably need less but its better to be safe than sorry. I also found that Humulin R was better for me than Humalog. I went hypo quite a few times on humalog becuase it hits really fast and hard.For me humulin R was easier to predict and control.

I would do all of the GH at once PWO, along with your insulin. I would only start out at 3 IU like he suggested and work your way up. Like someone else mentioned, to be safe youd go 10g /IU. Through experimentation youll find that you probably need less but its better to be safe than sorry. I also found that Humulin R was better for me than Humalog. I went hypo quite a few times on humalog becuase it hits really fast and hard.For me humulin R was easier to predict and control.

honestly it would be a lot easier to take the HGH all at once as opposed to two shots. I will be using this stuff for 6 1/2 months after all. And with slin, I'll do 3iu at least the first 1-2 times but then I'll go up to 5. I already have humalog so humalin is not an option at this point. thanks!

recomended carbs for slin is 10g per IU injected , lets do 12 just to be safe!!
Humalog is active for about 3 hrs
so if your taking 5iu you'll need to get in 60g carbs in that 3hr window.
I think guys get fat with slin because of severaly over eating carbs all at once , and the body even with slin cant absorb it all so the slin stores it as fat.
what i would do is mix my BCAA's with a 20oz G2 Gatorade (15-20g carbs) and drink that during workout to help keep some glucose in the body.
Pin your 5iu slin and 5iu HGH at same time
drink post workout shake , 50g whey isolate and 30g dextrose.
an hr later eat a meal like 6oz chicken and 5-6 oz sweet potatos (30-40g carbs)

the complex carbs of the sweet potatos will cary you well past the active life of the slin , you have more than met you carb and protein needs yet not eaten so much that the excess calories will not be used effeceintly , so you will have good nutrition to build muscle but not so much to cause fat gain especialy with the HGH in their

NOTE :get a couple tubes of the emergancy glucose gel and have them in arms reach at all times for the 3 hrs post shot.

try this a couple times and see how you feel , if you don't feel hypo at any point cut some carbs back for the next couple times then see again , if you do feel hypo then add a little maybe go to 15g per IU.
Personaly i can go with 8g per IU of Humalog with no issues and 6 with Humalin-R , but everybody is vastly differant so start high and work down slowly

Last edited:
I think guys get fat with slin because of severaly over eating carbs all at once , and the body even with slin cant absorb it all so the slin stores it as fat.
what i would do is mix my BCAA's with a 20oz G2 Gatorade (15-20g carbs) and drink that during workout to help keep some glucose in the body.

the complex carbs of the sweet potatos will cary you well past the active life of the slin , you have more than met you carb and protein needs yet not eaten so much that the excess calories will not be used effeceintly , so you will have good nutrition to build muscle but not so much to cause fat gain especialy with the HGH in their

NOTE :get a couple tubes of the emergancy glucose gel and have them in arms reach at all times for the 3 hrs post shot.

try this a couple times and see how you feel , if you don't feel hypo at any point cut some carbs back for the next couple times then see again , if you do feel hypo then add a little maybe go to 15g per IU.
Personaly i can go with 8g per IU of Humalog with no issues and 6 with Humalin-R , but everybody is vastly differant so start high and work down slowly
i agree with this post 110%.

Slin is an invaluable tool imo. If used correctly. Its funny, some love it, some hate it. I like it but only cause of the results.

As for the not needing as many carbs, i agree. If humalog was legeal, last night i would ahve taken 10iu post workout and had 40 grams crb complex and then about an hour later had 12oz chicken with 1/2 cup white rice. You just have to learn your body. Now on leg day, i find i do need more carbs if i took humalog=-)

honestly it would be a lot easier to take the HGH all at once as opposed to two shots. I will be using this stuff for 6 1/2 months after all. And with slin, I'll do 3iu at least the first 1-2 times but then I'll go up to 5. I already have humalog so humalin is not an option at this point. thanks!

Yeah, you have the humalog now. One thing about humulin R though is that you can legeally get it in the US without a prescription. I used to order from a diabetic place here in the US on the net. The humalog is script only and gets snagged a lot by customs.

ok guys I have a few questions. If I was to get some humillin R and trained say at 3pm. about 45 min before training I uasally take. 50 gram whey shake. I always drink BCAA's while I train. now my question is I'm thinking of trying the humilin r out since it's available. now should I take it post workout 10iu and still get the great effects from slin?? i already know about the 10 carbs per iu till u figure out ur own body and so on. bit I'm a little confused on the timing and how this one last longer and so on.. can someone help me out thanks.

I couldn't have asked for a more informative reply. I really appreciate it

you guys would reccommend to someone WHO HAS NEVER take EITHER gh or slin to take them BOTH together post workout when he is in a glycogen depleted state. Did you guys read where he has no idea how these will affect his body individually yet, let alone together?

I take my slin and gh post workout together 10iu of each BUT i know how they affect me and sometimes they surprise me. Do you think he was possibly trying to split the dose for safety, the whole walk before you run sorta thing.

I thought you guys would have gotten that after reading his intro where he has NEVER taken either.

Yeah, you have the humalog now. One thing about humulin R though is that you can legeally get it in the US without a prescription. I used to order from a diabetic place here in the US on the net. The humalog is script only and gets snagged a lot by customs.

thats why you dont get it from an internation source mal and it never goes through customs bud.

Humalog for me is much easier to control. The second spike on humlin r makes it difficult for me to control it and not overeat.

And humulin r can increase insulin resistance, so probably not the best choice for the long haul. Humalog doesnt.

ok guys I have a few questions. If I was to get some humillin R and trained say at 3pm. about 45 min before training I uasally take. 50 gram whey shake. I always drink BCAA's while I train. now my question is I'm thinking of trying the humilin r out since it's available. now should I take it post workout 10iu and still get the great effects from slin?? i already know about the 10 carbs per iu till u figure out ur own body and so on. bit I'm a little confused on the timing and how this one last longer and so on.. can someone help me out thanks.

I use the R cause it's easy toget , since it acts alot slower I take it PRE-workout , with the same protocal above only I eat 25-30g carbs from oats in a shake an HR an a half pre training (any closer I'll puke) if I waited and took it later the I wouldn't be getting to bed till real late also.
I actualy like the R better because of the longer window and my body seems to deal with it alot better than humalog which is backwards from alot of peoes response , that's why it important to ease into it.
But if your planning to run 10+iu then I would certainly use the longer acting to prevent having to gorge after the shot.

I suggest everybody invest in a blood glucose meter , in my opinion you can learn ALOT with them , not only for slin but to see how food causes your body to adjust to it

Humalog for me is much easier to control. The second spike on humlin r makes it difficult for me to control it and not overeat.

And humulin r can increase insulin resistance, so probably not the best choice for the long haul. Humalog doesnt.

That's the big benefit of the faster stuff , and you can does it a couple times at lower does to get the same effects as the longer acting

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws