over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on next steps wanted

40plusnewbie

Newbies
Right now I'm 1 week into an 80+mg /day var cycle with T3 first week. I'm also running one of those prohormones for about 8 weeks like the var. I'll do 4 weeks pct after that.

I'm 6'2", broad shouldered, and have good genetics. my calves are huge! I only have a couple years lifting experience but am using steroids to help me make progress as I don't want to max naturally at 52.

I've ordered a supply of cjc-1295 w/o DAC and ghrp-2 I plan to use to attempt to boost my natty GH. I expect it within the week.

For my next cycle I'm thinking test cyp for 12 weeks with anabol for the first 4-6.

I'm putting on mass really easy, eating 400+grams of protein a day. i'm glad from the help of all you bro's I'm finally on the right track. 4 years ago I was a 300lb fat ass before I lost all the weight.

Your "next" cycle is what you should have run for a first, so I guess it's GTG.

I hate your var and prohormone cycle. Why not just dump the proH nad get the real deal. If your going to shut down your natural test production you need to have it replaced with something. That's why I think test should be the base for any good cycle. And prohormones will give you all the unpleasent sides effects of the real deal without any of the benefit. Dump your prohormone crap and rethink what you're doing. this is from a fiftysomething old, broke down, formerpower lifter.

Last edited:
:yeahthat:

Yeah, the prohormones are hard on the system and do cause shutdown. I agree with Buffbiker!! I have been shut down worse by a PH than ever was by gear!! Some of those PHs are just brutal on ya and leave you feeling like shit. Too lethargic to train!!

Not t omention the damage they do to your liver. Worse than gear.

Test

Use test at 250 mg twice a week for 12 weeks ;; and may be an oral kick start;; I would keep it simple ;; and test is simple ,and good ;;enjoy;; BTW im 48 ;; 6 cycles;; and only used test (E C and prop) anavar and tren ( 1 mo only)learn what test does for you and go from there;;; "KISS" keep it simple

Last edited:
Right now I'm 1 week into an 80+mg /day var cycle with T3 first week. I'm also running one of those prohormones for about 8 weeks like the var. I'll do 4 weeks pct after that.

I'm 6'2", broad shouldered, and have good genetics. my calves are huge! I only have a couple years lifting experience but am using steroids to help me make progress as I don't want to max naturally at 52.

I've ordered a supply of cjc-1295 w/o DAC and ghrp-2 I plan to use to attempt to boost my natty GH. I expect it within the week.

For my next cycle I'm thinking test cyp for 12 weeks with anabol for the first 4-6.

I'm putting on mass really easy, eating 400+grams of protein a day. i'm glad from the help of all you bro's I'm finally on the right track. 4 years ago I was a 300lb fat ass before I lost all the weight.

What are your stats?
Weight
BF%
Cycle history

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads