over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on using insulin needle for oil-based AAS injections

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I've always thought this would be too difficult but it seems like it's gotten fairly popular so I am wondering about the best way to go about it

Get a Luer Lock syringe (1ml or 3ml, depending on amount of oil). Get a 20 guage, or so, needle to draw the oil. Switch to 29 or 30 guage neddle to inject. I'm sure there are other ways like back filling an insulin syringe, but this has worked for me. You need a thin carrier oil.

Last edited:
I use 27g. My doses are much lower than they used to be so I never need more than 1ml at a time. Push 5ccs or so of air in the vial when you open it up and another cc before you draw each, that makes drawing a bit easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always done it backloading the syringe..

Draw oil with 18G needle and regular 3cc syringe and then pull the plunger out of the Slin syringe (1cc/100iu slin syringe used) and fill up to desired amount and pop the plunger back in with needle facing up obviously...

I load a few at a time so I don’t have to do it every single time I inject..

Well used to.. Been off for like 2 months maybe a bit more now lol

I draw the syringe full of air and push it in. Then turn it upside down and draw it down the 100 (or whatever amount you're looking for) then wait till a lil oil hits the rubber(you'll have to play with a few times and see how much oil it takes) and if it's enough oil there then it will stay pulled back on it's own. I then hang the bottle with the needle sticking down and still slowly pulling oil from a metal portable clothes rack I got that has a shelf and has a small enough gap between the metal wire for the part with needle to get between it and hang but thats tight enough to stop the wide part of the vial from falling through. It will then just hang there own it's own hands free while the oil slowly fills up the syringe. Come back 10 mins or so later and finish off any by hand (often stops with about 1/10 or less of a ml needing to be hand held)... After a time or two of doing it, it's extremely easy and doesn't involve backloading or using other needles to draw....

Last edited:
I’ve always done it backloading the syringe..

Draw oil with 18G needle and regular 3cc syringe and then pull the plunger out of the Slin syringe (1cc/100iu slin syringe used) and fill up to desired amount and pop the plunger back in with needle facing up obviously...

I load a few at a time so I don’t have to do it every single time I inject..

Well used to.. Been off for like 2 months maybe a bit more now lol

I also do backloading. Super easy/fast.

It depends upon how thin the carrier oil is. Generally speaking if you are doing something like 20-30mg of test (or any aas) you can stick a slin needle direct in the vial and upload and inject. If you are doing closer to 1ml of aas I would backload it like others have stated.

The best way for larger shots is buying 1-3ml syringes and some larger pins and some 30g 1/2 pins. That way you can upload with the bigger pin and simply swop needles and inject. This is ideal when using 1ml upwards of oil. It saves having to use 2 syringes and is just easier.

This is for legitimate prescribed medication that is authorized by licensed doctor. This for education only do not try this without doctor supervision or approval.

It’s easy I think there is even YouTube videos on it. If not it is somewhere else.
I have used from 25g to 31g if it’s under .8 of a cc with my scripted TRT with many different brands. All my oil has gone through no problems.

You have to back load it though. Remember to be sterile as possible.

1. Fill you normal 3-5 ml syringe with your compound(s)
2. One at a time pull the plunger out of the sli pin, the lay it down on a paper towels cover in 91 alcohol( this is not sterile but it’s the easiest, dont beath or let anything come in contact with it) not a big deal. I have heard ppl do disgusting shit and never get an infection. You can do this with how many pins you want to load.
3 I out the rest on the syringes in a solo cup or toothbrush holder but of course whip it down to sterilize as much as possible.
4. Take you compounds in you large syringe and fill the back of the skin syringes to the volume you need.
5. Once all you skin pins are filled, 1 at a time take one of the plugers and place it on the back of the syringe DO NOT PUSH THE PLUNGER IN AT ALL BUT FLIP THE SYRINGE OVER TILL THE BUBBLE FLOATS TO THE TOP. Then you can push on the plunger into the syringe.

6. PUSH OUT THE REST OF THE AIR OUT of the syringe and your ready. You do loose volume by doing this but if you don’t want the scare tissue and if you have the time and your doc is fin prescribing the syringe it’s worth it.

i only do it with about a half cc and i use a 1/2 inch insulin syringe. ill do it pre workout for feeler muscles.

i have a hard time feeling my chest so ill shoot my chest. or my rear delts even side delts.

i do not agree with sub q oil injections. i only do it where i am really really lean

I draw with a 25g and then back load the 30g slin pin

I use either a 29, 30 or 31 gauge everytime. Never backload but also never go over 1ml, usually .5 ml. Its hard to use a syringe larger than 1ml, .5 ml is better if youre doing a smaller dose. You also have to be patient, i pull the syringe to where i want and after a few drops come through, it usually holds the pressure without pulling the stopper back in. Then you just hold it. Im usually doing this during a conf call or while on my computer so waiting 3 or 4 min is no big deal. If you cant be patient then back load.

i only do it with about a half cc and i use a 1/2 inch insulin syringe. ill do it pre workout for feeler muscles.

i have a hard time feeling my chest so ill shoot my chest. or my rear delts even side delts.

i do not agree with sub q oil injections. i only do it where i am really really lean

Yep this is exactly why I started. Weak muscle groups( arms, side n rear delta) to get a better contraction and it has worked wonders.

Idk how these guys slam a 1 /1/2 inch 23g into their small muscles bis, traps, inner back and not scared as fuk that they are going to hit something( I know that where you have to get the synol but shit when I’m in a rush sometimes I’ll do a 25g 1inch so quickness but I don’t put the whole needle in.. I rather take the risk of just getting it below the muscle with small volume and a shallow pins. My doc said it’s fine, he said (as I already know) you can put the injection anywhere you would like it’s up to you just don’t come crying to me when you hit something. So you better look up where your putting it.

I use either a 29, 30 or 31 gauge everytime. Never backload but also never go over 1ml, usually .5 ml. Its hard to use a syringe larger than 1ml, .5 ml is better if youre doing a smaller dose. You also have to be patient, i pull the syringe to where i want and after a few drops come through, it usually holds the pressure without pulling the stopper back in. Then you just hold it. Im usually doing this during a conf call or while on my computer so waiting 3 or 4 min is no big deal. If you cant be patient then back load.

3 to 4 mins .........Please share with us how you DONT back load a 31g and aren’t there for 3 or 4 days pulling .01 of a cc out of oil????? Is the oils like water wtf and even at that those small ass needles are soo brittle. They bend and dull soo easily when the hit the rubber stopper.

I just busting you balls but damm you have some patience man.

2nd what Elvia said. If its a small volume (<.5 cc) I load directly into slin pin (29g). If the volume is greater than 0.5cc-1cc, I backload. If greater than 1cc, I either use multiple pins or go to a 25g (up to 3cc).

3 to 4 mins .........Please share with us how you DONT back load a 31g and aren’t there for 3 or 4 days pulling .01 of a cc out of oil????? Is the oils like water wtf and even at that those small ass needles are soo brittle. They bend and dull soo easily when the hit the rubber stopper.

I just busting you balls but damm you have some patience man.

Know you were asking someone else but I shared a way that I said takes about 10 mins and is easy (not in your hands for 10min the whole process is 10min) but you can go brush your teeth while it draws....

I draw the syringe full of air and push it in. Then turn it upside down and draw it down the 100 (or whatever amount you're looking for) then wait till a lil oil hits the rubber(you'll have to play with a few times and see how much oil it takes) and if it's enough oil there then it will stay pulled back on it's own. I then hang the bottle with the needle sticking down and still slowly pulling oil from a metal portable clothes rack I got that has a shelf and has a small enough gap between the metal wire for the part with needle to get between it and hang but thats tight enough to stop the wide part of the vial from falling through. It will then just hang there own it's own hands free while the oil slowly fills up the syringe. Come back 10 mins or so later and finish off any by hand (often stops with about 1/10 or less of a ml needing to be hand held)... After a time or two of doing it, it's extremely easy and doesn't involve backloading or using other needles to draw....

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...06&s=gateway&sprefix=clothes+,aps,224&sr=8-13

Believe that's it (it was a gift so I didn't purchase but looks like that's the one I got) the storage shelf like part it can hang with the stopper through but the body of vial is too wide to fall through you start it and leave come back it's done.

Last edited:
I've always thought this would be too difficult but it seems like it's gotten fairly popular so I am wondering about the best way to go about it

I use a 27 gauge 1/2” insulin needle and inject into my delts.
I don’t use a draw needle.
I draw 15ius Flash Rapid Mass and 15ius testosterone propionate into the same pin. Flash uses thin oil, a form of mct, and his rubber tops are super soft like the tops on an insulin vial, so it doesn’t dull the pin even after going through both tops and even after a 3rd time when i inject air into each vial to keep the air pressure balanced.

i made gear with grapeseed oil, ive bought it finshed with safflower oil, mct, etc
and never had a problem drawing or pinning with slin pins.
"backfill?" why? not needed. at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner