advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice Please.............................

Mauiwaaui

Newbies
Need some advice for an older fart...........been lifting for about ten years and would like to do a cycle to harden up and push myself more.
I am 47yo 6' 2' and 235.....body fat in the 15-18% range. I am over here in Iraq as a government contracted medic (firemedic back home) and we work a lot of hours (90plus/week and it's seven days a week and no....not all trauma....a lot of clinical medicine though) so rest is a factor but I do get my workouts in on a regular consistent basis (0330 is a good time...small gym not crowded with the military folks then).........I have sustanon, winstrol and EQ available..and some primobolan.........
I will be home in July for an R&R....(been here 29 mo. but have had other R&Rs in between) and want to be in "better shape" by then......
Any suggestions on a cycle with these for the time I have until then?

do a classic sust/EQ stack i dont know how much you have of what so i cant give you a dose but 500mg/week sust and 400/week EQ would be fine if its an injection only cycle...is the winny inject or tab?...alex

Last edited:
Thanks for the response....

I have oral winny........at the dosages for the sust/EQ you mentioned, I'll have enough for eight weeks but will "re-supply" ASAP to take it out further.
Can you break down the weeks with the sust/EQ and when/how I should throw the winny in?
I appreciate your time.....mahalo!

just do the test at 500mg/week and the EQ at 400mg/week for 12 weeks...put in the oral winny at the beginning of the cycle at say 20-30mg/day you dont need more imo...do you have any PCT?...alex

I have Nolvadex that's all right now........will need more and will get what you suggest with it........I plan to begin the cycle in two weeks as I have to go to a few camps in the province I am in over that period plus I want to make sure I have everything together when I start ..........have limited access here but should be able to go "outside" for what I will need........may need a pm session.

Alex.......did you get my pm w/the pct questions?
Should I run anything during the cycle you suggested to assist this until pct time or will I be cool until after the cycle to start the nov/clomid?

Mauiwaaui said:
Alex.......did you get my pm w/the pct questions?
Should I run anything during the cycle you suggested to assist this until pct time or will I be cool until after the cycle to start the nov/clomid?
for PCT get clomid,

keep the nolv on hand incase of gyno

id hit PCT up like this

first week of PCT 100mg clomid every day
second week 50mg clomid every day
third week 50mg of clomid every day

works very well and is easy and cheap

Thanks brah!

I appreciate the advice and break down........getting all my eggs in one basket so to speak to start this cycle April 1st and will update on my progress.
The PCT will actually begin when I go home for R&R in July.......taking a month off from here then......I'll more than likely have more questions before!

ask away man thats what everyone is here for, to help

best of luck to u bro

ok......another one......LOL.....

brah.........on the sust.....Alex suggested 500mg weekly.......once a week or divide it?.........

Mauiwaaui said:
brah.........on the sust.....Alex suggested 500mg weekly.......once a week or divide it?.........
divide it

hey brah.....

Mahalo!
Getting excited about this and need to keep myself reigned in so when all the pieces are in front of me finally I do this the right way as I have specific goals in mind on what shape I want to be in when I land at the airport and my family are there.
It'll be 4 and a half months not being home w/my wife and two little daughters......since my last time home. My older kids from my previous marriage are coming down so we can all be together in one place and at the same time. I haven't seen my oldest son (27) in five years, my youngest son (25) in three and my oldest daughter (be sixteen then) in a year........I've refocused on my fitness since being over here and have made good changes already naturally........of course having no beer here helps a lot!
Thanks for the time again and I'll "talk" to you soon again.
peace in the middle-east.......well can hope anyways......

Mauiwaaui said:
Mahalo!
Getting excited about this and need to keep myself reigned in so when all the pieces are in front of me finally I do this the right way as I have specific goals in mind on what shape I want to be in when I land at the airport and my family are there.
It'll be 4 and a half months not being home w/my wife and two little daughters......since my last time home. My older kids from my previous marriage are coming down so we can all be together in one place and at the same time. I haven't seen my oldest son (27) in five years, my youngest son (25) in three and my oldest daughter (be sixteen then) in a year........I've refocused on my fitness since being over here and have made good changes already naturally........of course having no beer here helps a lot!
Thanks for the time again and I'll "talk" to you soon again.
peace in the middle-east.......well can hope anyways......
hey bro anytime, hope u get exactly where u wanna be when u land to see them, best of luck to u bro!

anything else feel free to PM

later on

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear