over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice please

rex

Newbies
Ok Im currently in week 5 of a 14 week cycle. Im taking 150mg hgh labs test prop and 75mg hgh labs Masteron every other day. Monday the begining of week 7 Im adding 50 mg on winny everyday , also hgh labs and its an oral. Thing is Im scedualed to have a wisdom tooth cut out in two weeks and I dont know if I should continue my cycle as planned or hold off on starting the winny. I wont be put to sleep or anything for the ectraction. Im also taking b12 injections once a week 1 half a cc , its 5000mcg per ml. should I be taking more of the b12? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ok Im currently in week 5 of a 14 week cycle. Im taking 150mg hgh labs test prop and 75mg hgh labs Masteron every other day. Monday the begining of week 7 Im adding 50 mg on winny everyday , also hgh labs and its an oral. Thing is Im scedualed to have a wisdom tooth cut out in two weeks and I dont know if I should continue my cycle as planned or hold off on starting the winny. I wont be put to sleep or anything for the ectraction. Im also taking b12 injections once a week 1 half a cc , its 5000mcg per ml. should I be taking more of the b12? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Since you won't be under general anaesthesia the risk of complications from using AAS are reduced. The AAS can reduce blood clot formation and thereby make bleeding worse. To minimise the chance of profuse bleeding after you have the teeth out and to minimise interference with the clotting I advise that you stop all gear for at least one week prior to the extraction and resume two days after the extraction.

Also Masteron (Drostanolone propionate) has a high binding affinity for plasma proteins and this can affect the pharmacokinetics of the drugs the dentist gives you. For this reason I would definitiely advise stop taking the Masteron at least one week before the procedure.

The B12 won't really matter unless you are deficient and since you are injecting B12 that is unlikely.

stay on

you'll be fine

i was training the next day

:cool:

thanks for the advice guys. Its great to have a place to ask these things without getting flammed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131