Im trying to put together a stack. Im either doing:

1) 500 test c (250 2x weekly)
500 eq (250 twice weekly)
400 tren e (200 twice weekly)
800 primo e (400 twice weekly)
0.5 caber e3d
0.5 adrimadex e3d

Or

Keep all the other numbers the same except run the test at 250 weekly.

Diet, training and rest are all on point. I would be taking organ support supps as well.

Any advice on which cycle to run? Run the test at 500 or 250? Keep EQ in the mix or no?

Any advice would be appreciated

If you’re gonna run the primo that high I’d personally keep the test at a trt dose. And I’d run either the tren or primo, not both. Personally actually, I’d run the eq with the test and primo for 10-12 weeks and finish off with tren test primo for 6-8

do not deploy the caber or arimidex until indication is present/sign of issue, dont just run the adex just as a precaution. the less the merrier (I think you mean adex) also i would drop it and go with exemestane better safety profile on LDL

Stats? Pics? Goals?

Both eq and primo decrease estradiol in a lot of people. If it were me, I would run one or the other, or a lower dose of both with 500 test (or more) , and only use adex if needed. Or risk crashing estradiol with the cycle as is.

Tren and primo was one of my best cycles
500mg test
300mg tren
400mg primo
I personally never run caber or an AI unless I actually need it. Eq might be a little excessive imo

Stats? Pics? Goals?
6'1" 245 unsure of exact bf % but overall im pretty lean. Probably 15% or under.

I want to get to 260-265. I cant do orals like adrol or dbol....both absolutely kill my appetite and i feel like shit. Even running drol at 50mgs daily or 25mgs even. No matter if i run organ guard or not. My body just doesnt do well with them.

Attachments

• 20191214_170145.jpg
    20191214_170145.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20210320_150748_212.jpg
    IMG_20210320_150748_212.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20201010_070758_900~2.jpg
    IMG_20201010_070758_900~2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 103
500 test, 600 primo, 500 deca
Insulin, at last 6iu gh daily.

^^ more than enough to get the job done

If you don't like deca, then 750-1,000mg test, 800 primo, insulin, GH

I would run proviron at 100mg daily also if it was me, and 400mg of synthetine daily (200 pre workout, 200 pre bed) would also dose my gh in the same fashion 3-4iu pre workout, 3-4iu pre bed.

I would also keep things simple. 500 test 800 primo is so great cycle. Fuck tren fuck eq. Test primo both in decent dose are more then enough.

Stats? Pics? Goal
Stats? Pics? Goals?

500 test, 600 primo, 500 deca
Insulin, at last 6iu gh daily.

^^ more than enough to get the job done

If you don't like deca, then 750-1,000mg test, 800 primo, insulin, GH

I would run proviron at 100mg daily also if it was me, and 400mg of synthetine daily (200 pre workout, 200 pre bed) would also dose my gh in the same fashion 3-4iu pre workout, 3-4iu pre bed.
Yeah im not a fan of deca. The high test and primo sounds great though. Thoughts on adding eq and/or tren (whether it be tren a or tren e) in the mix?

I might have an unpopular opinion. It's probably good to see what people think is a good cycle but we are all different enough so our own experience over time is the best way to reflect back and design our own cycle. Also, seems like a lot of guys over prescribe themselves as far as total dose. Total dose seems to be an important factor. Not including something like Trenbolones, total dose is a good marker. If I take 500 mg total and get meh results but no side effects then probably not enough. If I take 1000 mg total and I get decent results and no sides then getting close. If I take 1500 total mg but start having water retention, lethargy, diminished cardio then it's too much. So, in this example my sweet spot might be 1200-1300 mg total. Maybe yours is higher or lower. Youc an tell by keeping notes and looking back at them. The rest is picking the components to provide a look, or which anabolics work best for you and your educated amount of test to use etc.

Yeah im not a fan of deca. The high test and primo sounds great though. Thoughts on adding eq and/or tren (whether it be tren a or tren e) in the mix?
I recommended what I did due to lower side effects (probably), and being able to run a longer cycle if need.

If you’re gonna run the primo that high I’d personally keep the test at a trt dose. And I’d run either the tren or primo, not both. Personally actually, I’d run the eq with the test and primo for 10-12 weeks and finish off with tren test primo for 6-8
For test eq and primo....what would you run each of those 3 compounds at dosage wise? Thanks in advance

For test eq and primo....what would you run each of those 3 compounds at dosage wise? Thanks in advance
I like to run primo as high as I can afford. Usually 800 or so mgs. When running primo I like a trt dose of test so 150-200 mgs. Eq I would run between 600-1000. I personally like to start down around the 600 and ramp the dose up as the cycle goes along

I like to run primo as high as I can afford. Usually 800 or so mgs. When running primo I like a trt dose of test so 150-200 mgs. Eq I would run between 600-1000. I personally like to start down around the 600 and ramp the dose up as the cycle goes along
i love eq but i get temporal lobe pressure, and clen type side effects from the high bp, eyelids twitching, I am really tempted to try some Primo, I only have one experience and it was with DLINE old lab

i love eq but i get temporal lobe pressure, and clen type side effects from the high bp, eyelids twitching, I am really tempted to try some Primo, I only have one experience and it was with DLINE old lab
I’m a big fan of primo, but really don’t run it all the often due to cost. I mostly stick with test, deca, npp, mast, eq

I see this train of thought often on running test really low when primo is high. Just curious, what is the purpose behind this?

I see this train of thought often on running test really low when primo is high. Just curious, what is the purpose behind this?
A lot of people in the industry, especially in the Middle East, feel like some compounds like primo can be used to replace test in a cycle. Personally....I just know that I feel better on primo when running lower test and I like the look I get better when I let the primo do the work. I keep in just enough test to keep my brain sharp and my erection hard lol

A lot of people in the industry, especially in the Middle East, feel like some compounds like primo can be used to replace test in a cycle. Personally....I just know that I feel better on primo when running i lower test and I like the look I get better when I let the primo do the work. I keep in just enough test to keep my brain sharp and my erection hard lol
I was thinking that in the middle east people were still using High dose EQ instead of Testosterone, but even this approach looks interesting.

Seems like an unnecessary amount of gear, imo. I feel as though Tren is so effin strong on its own that adding anything else just isn’t needed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear