over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice

captain caveman 1234

Registered
I’m 45 and coasting for the summer! Getting the age a guy starts to get a little sentimental when it comes to his family and his life. Well I gotta walk my daughter down the aisle in 3 weeks and I need to take something so I don’t cry like a baby. Any ideas what to take to toughen me up a little for the day

Tren?

Seriously though, I think your daughter would appreciate your true emotions vs. your trying to come across as a tough guy on her wedding day. Just be happy for her.

As a father of 2 daughters myself...when that day comes the young gentlemen that I hand my daughters over to need to know I WILL fucking rip their head off with my bare hands if they disrespect them! You keep that in the back of your mind on her day and you should be good.

i am what i call "emotionally retarded" i cant seem to control my emotions at all. 220lb guy that gets tears watching Americas Got Talent LOL and my 9 yr old daughter doesnt cry but i let her see me cry. Emotions are a blessing. lets people know how special moments/things/they are.
i have only seen my dad cry 2 times in his life. when he left for 6 months for work. and when his mom died. some would say that is more emotionally retarded than me lol.
just let it go... she will never forget it. and she will feel how much you love her and are happy for her and sad to "lose" her.
i bet i cry like a bitch!
Thank goodness she says she will never get married will always live at home and thinks kissing is gross! :D
she's 9 tho so i know time will change her:(
but praying it wont!:cool:
-F2S

Worrying isnt worth it. I worry about things out of my control as well. If you cry you cry. Its unhealthy to let it in.

The guy she’s marrying is a great great guy so that is covered. Couldn’t ask for a better guy. But I tear up even thinking about. I understand u say raw emotions but this is my first born daughter and my raw emotions will have me crying the whole time

It’s like bodybuilding robs you of your soul or something with some of u [emoji846]

Go be human

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to take something to not cry at your daughters wedding????
That is the most insecure thing I've heard in awhile.

Cry. Don't worry they won't take your man card. I cried a bit during my toast at my daughters wedding, I just cried last week at my sons wedding.

My man card is still intact. Maybe you can seal it in plastic so it doesn't get wet?

:p

Ok I think you should just be yourself and if you cry not only your daughter will love you for it but everyone else that attends the wedding that was not planning on crying will because of you.

But this really works I've read it and tried it out. And has worked every time. If you press your tongue really hard against the top roof of the inside of your mouth. It will cut the crying. Your eyes can still get watery and maybe a drop or two my roll down. But you won't break into a crying frenzy. But you must keep the tongue pressure constantly

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bourbon.....

I'm starting to Cry just reading This!
But Normally I find the Toughest guys are the Most Emotional!

Last edited:
I have an idea

If you really are that embarrassed to cry in front of a big crowd you could try something. How about sitting down alone with your daughter and her husband to be. Tell them how happy you are that they are getting married and how proud you are of your daughter. Let him know that you think he is great for her. Just the three of you somewhere uninterrupted. Maybe you will just break down right there and cry. Perhaps by crying there with them you wont feel quite as overwhelmed at the actual wedding. Get the tears out before!

I don't know if that will work, but it was just an idea that came to my mind. Even if it doesn't work, it is a good thing for you to do with them anyways.

Ok fine everybody I’m gonna go with my raw emotions and whatever happens happens. Frankly I don’t give a shit about my man card like somebody said and not anywhere near insecure as someone else suggested. I’m 100% secure in my own skin and really don’t care what anybody else in the crowd thinks that day. I just know I become emotional even thinking about walking her down the aisle. It was for the sake of crying more than the bride that day. Confidence and security are my best qualities

Ok fine everybody I’m gonna go with my raw emotions and whatever happens happens. Frankly I don’t give a shit about my man card like somebody said and not anywhere near insecure as someone else suggested. I’m 100% secure in my own skin and really don’t care what anybody else in the crowd thinks that day. I just know I become emotional even thinking about walking her down the aisle. It was for the sake of crying more than the bride that day. Confidence and security are my best qualities
Good to hear crying is part of being human. It's a natural reaction. Whether is for sadness or joy

Oh, I see now. So you didn't want to take any attention away from your daughter on her wedding day. That does make sense to me. Try out my idea then. talk to her and her husband to be and try to get some tears out of the way before the big event. It might just work I think. See my idea a few posts above.

I’ve talked to her and she’s pretty emotional too. She said try not to cry cause if I see u cry I’m gonna cry a lot more. She wants me to do whatever possible to hold my shit together so she don’t lose it herself. We already know how hard it’s gonna be so we’re trying to figure out the best way to stay strong. She knows I’m a big softie and wants me to stay strong so she can stay strong

Oh well then sit on a thumbtack the pain will distract you

Seriously man nothing is going to stop you from crying at this point specially if she told you that. If it makes it any better say a very short funny speach before she walks down the isles. And let everyone know in a funny way that this will be one wedding that none of you will forget because the dad will be crying more than the bride just a heads up for everyone. Or something in those words

Unbelievable! Be happy and cry if that's what comes naturally seeing your daughter get married. Forget the tough guy bullshit. The only thing you need to take is some tissue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131