over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice

bigbix

Newbies
thinking of doing a cycle, its been 8 years. Im 34 5''8'' 190 13% bodyfat. Ive been training 16 years. i want to run 400 mgEQ and 400mgTREN for 8 weeks any suggestions out their?

thinking of doing a cycle, its been 8 years. Im 34 5''8'' 190 13% bodyfat. Ive been training 16 years. i want to run 400 mgEQ and 400mgTREN for 8 weeks any suggestions out their?

one definite thing would be get some test in that cycle before you start mate.

you'll be shut down so quickly. and then you'll have a case of the mysterious disappearing hardon.

if you are trying to harden up and don't want to bloat too much then use some prop instead.

what are you wanting to achieve from the cycle though? or overall plans?

hows your diet looking?

you might be better putting this in the beginners forum and having a search about in the mean time so you can get some info on other cycles people have done and what their outcomes have been

had some problems with gyno on a test cycle. wanted to stay away from test and still get some size and cuts. looking for about 15 lbs of clean muscle. my diet is good but ive always been a hard gainer even at a 4500 -5000 calorie intake doing little to no cardio. ive been stuck between 190-195 for two years!!!

had some problems with gyno on a test cycle. wanted to stay away from test and still get some size and cuts. looking for about 15 lbs of clean muscle. my diet is good but ive always been a hard gainer even at a 4500 -5000 calorie intake doing little to no cardio. ive been stuck between 190-195 for two years!!!

If test gave you gyno there is probably a good chance of getting even worse prolactin gyno on tren. Tren is something that you never want to run without test anyways. If you have gyno issues then you should be using serms or Ai's, right? Or did you cycle without them?

i was i developed a quater size lump under my right nipple 5 years after the cycle i have not touch anything in 9yrs and was looking to break this platow im stuck on. i want 15lbs of clean muscle what should i do?

i was i developed a quater size lump under my right nipple 5 years after the cycle i have not touch anything in 9yrs and was looking to break this platow im stuck on. i want 15lbs of clean muscle what should i do?

take some strong AI's with the test and if it bothers you loads, get it cut out mate.

you will struggle just using the tren and equi if you arent using test. 15lbs of clean muscle is no easy thing to get

thx!! ill take the advice and throw the test in. 500mg of suston should do the trick!

Don't forget Pramipexole and Aromasin.

Not sure why you would throw in so much test. You only need 200mg or so to keep you above baseline. Your gains will come from your Tren. The only thing the extra test will do is give you more gyno.

I don't think it would be worth running EQ for a 8 week cycle. It takes a long time to work from what I've read.

If you did 200mg test / week and 100mg tren EOD you should see good gains. Just get some aromasin for the estrogen sides from the test and something to manage the tren sides (caber/prami? not sure, I have no plans of doing tren) and you should be good to go.

But I also think its kind of crazy to run Sust for a 8 week cycle. Your recovery will be long as it will take a long time for the longest esters in the sust to get out of you.

And since its been 8 years since you cycled I'm not sure why you need tren. Seems harsh on the body when anything will put gains on you.

Now that I think about you should scrap this whole cycle and come up with a new plan from scratch.

Not sure why you would throw in so much test. You only need 200mg or so to keep you above baseline. Your gains will come from your Tren. The only thing the extra test will do is give you more gyno.

I don't think it would be worth running EQ for a 8 week cycle. It takes a long time to work from what I've read.

If you did 200mg test / week and 100mg tren EOD you should see good gains. Just get some aromasin for the estrogen sides from the test and something to manage the tren sides (caber/prami? not sure, I have no plans of doing tren) and you should be good to go.

But I also think its kind of crazy to run Sust for a 8 week cycle. Your recovery will be long as it will take a long time for the longest esters in the sust to get out of you.

And since its been 8 years since you cycled I'm not sure why you need tren. Seems harsh on the body when anything will put gains on you.

Now that I think about you should scrap this whole cycle and come up with a new plan from scratch.

Are you saying 8 weeks is a long time to run sust??

a short time...
Sust was designed for HRT. Not for cycling. The long ester means that your going to be suppressed a long time after your last shot. Makes it convient for pinning if your never coming off. But you'd be better off with something else for a 8 week cycle.

Against the rules... And if such a thing as a Ideal cycle is out there you need to find a more experienced dude than me to tell you about it. Do more research and post up another suggested cycle and we can give you feedback on it.

This shows your inexperience. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131