over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice

spartan

Registered
I am starting wk 11 and was taking 400 Deca per wk 200 M/F and 750 Sus 250 MWF. I stopped taking the Deca in wk 8. I will stop the Sus at the end of wk 12. I wanted some advice one how much Letrozole I should start taking to help reduce the estrogen build up. I was taking 10mg Nov starting wk 5 and stopping wk 10. Plus I wanted to start taking Winstrol to finish up the cycle before I start my PCT I wanted to know if I should start the win now while I still have 5 shots of Sus to go or wait. Plus I did not know if there would be a problem taking Letrozole with the Winstrol . I was thinking about (winni) 50mg ED for 6 wks. I figured that should give the system enough time for the longer esters to vacate.

Please advise.
5'10"
38 yr old

winny and letrozole = don't lift too heavy, your joints bye bye

Yeah, i would definitely use the Winstrol along with the test at the end, dont wait till youre off everything else. Id just use the Winny for a couple of weeks at the end and thats it.

Sounds good I will just use the winny for a couple weeks after my last shot of Sus. so maybe 4 or 5 wks total. How many mg do you of winny do you think I should take I was thinking like 50 to 60. Also how should I take them split during the day or all at once. With food or without? Last but not least should I tapper down the winny the last week. If so how much should I reduce it.

P.S. I have the 2.5 mg purple hearts so I will try to cut them in four's that would get me to .63mg. Would it make sense to take the .63mg EOD because that would be closer to the .25mg recommended? I am taking joint support to help protect the joints.

Sounds good I will just use the winny for a couple weeks after my last shot of Sus. so maybe 4 or 5 wks total. How many mg do you of winny do you think I should take I was thinking like 50 to 60. Also how should I take them split during the day or all at once. With food or without? Last but not least should I tapper down the winny the last week. If so how much should I reduce it.

P.S. I have the 2.5 mg purple hearts so I will try to cut them in four's that would get me to .63mg. Would it make sense to take the .63mg EOD because that would be closer to the .25mg recommended? I am taking joint support to help protect the joints.

Don't take the winny after your last shot of test, take it while youre taking the test. Do it for maybe the last 4 weeks that you are taking the test, and stop taking the deca during that time. Taking just deca on its own isnt a good idea. If you take it after your last shot of deca, the test will be out of your system pretty much withing 2 weeks or so and youll be left high and dry.

Don't take the winny after your last shot of test, take it while youre taking the test. Do it for maybe the last 4 weeks that you are taking the test, and stop taking the deca during that time. Taking just deca on its own isnt a good idea. If you take it after your last shot of deca, the test will be out of your system pretty much withing 2 weeks or so and youll be left high and dry.

I stopped taking the Deca 2 wks ago at wk 8 ( I know I should have run it for at least 10 wks but had to load SUS mid cycle and it cost me 2 wks I loaded 2g)
I still have 2 more wks on the SUS. So I will have been off the Deca for 4 weeks before I stop the Sus. I was thinking about taking the winny the last 2 wks while on the sus and then for 3 wks after to help me come off cleaner, and not have my strenght drop to much, and maintain more of my gains. My thoughts were that this would allow the longer esters ( And all the Estrogen) to clear my system over the the 3 wks after my last shot, and then I could roll right into my PCT. Please let me know your thoughts on why you agree or disagree with my theory. I am open to your take.

winny and letrozole = don't lift too heavy, your joints bye bye

Already starting to get some floating pain's in the knee's and other joints. I do not know if it is because this will be my 3rd wk off the deca, or if it is from the letrozole...? Nothing major just there and a little uncomfortable. I took 2.5mg the first day then .65mg the 2nd day now I am going to take .65mg EOD for the next couple wks.

I stopped taking the Deca 2 wks ago at wk 8 ( I know I should have run it for at least 10 wks but had to load SUS mid cycle and it cost me 2 wks I loaded 2g)
I still have 2 more wks on the SUS. So I will have been off the Deca for 4 weeks before I stop the Sus. I was thinking about taking the winny the last 2 wks while on the sus and then for 3 wks after to help me come off cleaner, and not have my strenght drop to much, and maintain more of my gains. My thoughts were that this would allow the longer esters ( And all the Estrogen) to clear my system over the the 3 wks after my last shot, and then I could roll right into my PCT. Please let me know your thoughts on why you agree or disagree with my theory. I am open to your take.

YOu dont want to be taking the winstrol when youre off the sust. I would stop everything at the same time. If you continue on taking the winstrol 2 or 3 weeks after you stop the sust you are just prolonging your recovery and your test levels during that time will be lower than a normal male because the winny will supress your natural levels and they will be shot anyhow from taking the sust. I would get off both at the same time and then be clean, do PCT that works the best for you. In the past I used to have some luck with tapering my dosages at the end. I feel like it made it easier to come off everything. I had more luck with that than I did PCT drugs. I never had much success with PCT drugs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws