advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advise on where to put the GH & slin ect.

scrray

Registered
OK!Below is a rough estimate of my up and coming cycle plan. The problem is that I need advice on a few things before I start. Here goes:

Wk 1-4** 1,000 mg. test(prop/susp.)//1,000 mg.EQ// 50mg. Winny oral(to keep progesterone from binding)//100 mg. fina EOD// 2.5 mg. ferma(please advise on dosage frequency and half life).

Wk 5-7** 800 mg. test wk 5-700mg. wk.6 -500mg. wk.7-250mg.//EQ same way //150mg. fina EOD// 50mg. winny oral @ 20mg.var ED//ferma all thru

Wk.8-10**200mg. test wk.8-150mg.test wk.9-75mg. test wk.10// EQ wk.8&9 100mg.-wk.10-50mg. //drop winny //20mg. var per day //fina 100mg. to 50mg. ED ending in wk.9 //clomid ED //10mg. var //firma all thru

Wk.11 &12**25mg. test 1st week then off //HCG 1500 IU"S Every third day//clomid (I realize clen and T3 are needed but would like to get advice due to possible sensitivity to GH and Slin)

Test prop/susp. is all that I have for this cycle. I realize this will require frequent injections. I hope I can deal with this thru multiple sites. As for the EQ, it is also all I have( I may be wrong, but the only difference between this and deca is a longer half life).
I plan to drop this early enough to taper down. NOW, I REALLY NEED HELP ON WHERE TO PUT THE GH/slin THAT I HAVE (eurotech 126 iu"s is all I have) via blast (wk 1-4). I feel that I have researched slin enough to use it safely, however I would like to use it with the GH most effectively and for the shortest possible time due to dependency risks: shock, coma etc. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE.

cj------------OUT

current stats

210//6ft//20% BF GOAL,s// gain 20lbs perminate lean muscle mass. my job is cardo oriented wich will play a large role on needed diet/calorie intake. i plan to start in 2 weeks @ that time i will use all advise/info i have gathered from that point. this may be hasty, but i can't wait any longer!!

CJ--out

BTW franki, no input please

1)i dont see why u need to be using 2000 mg dose to start off with for 4 weeks , stick to a constant dose thro out .
2)winny doesnt antagonise progesterone activity .
3)normally , a good way to use gh is to decide on a dose an run it as long as possible , in ur case , i wud run 2 iu for 63 days(thats 126 iu ) . simple .do the inject pre workout or as soon as u wake up .

i don't know as much as a lot of bro's

BUT,
1) i feel starting off with a larger dose(especialy with EQ) will allow my body to recover quicker when tapering off ie.inverted prymid
2)thank you for setting me strieght about the winny
3)i am @ a loss as to blast for one week, or to do as you have suggested.i have heard mixed views on this. i would like to have the luxury to use 8iu's all thru. then i could do 5iu's slin 2times per day via mini cardio=2nd end of day work out..i feel it may be better if i just do slin strating @ week2 & 8iu's GH till i run dry starting @ week2 also. if you could help me out any further in my decision, i thank you in advance:cool:

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75