over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advise please, nipples (pics)

jayl19

Registered
Hi guys, I'm basically really paranoid over my nipples, I stared bodybuilding to look good with my kit off, now I just hide it away, was on holiday a few weeks ago an would belay take my vest off.

I never used a AI for my first year juicing a although I never had sensitive nipples I did notice my nipples looked like they had fat or water behind them but I thought it was coz my bf was 15%+. Anyway I dieted down a few times an they just look the same.

Iv ran letro (2.5mg everyday) for a month in the past and that shrunk the lump but that wasn't the problem, lumps were tiny anyway, you couldnt see them, I think iv got breast tissue or something. I run letrozole as my AI and although my nipples are not getting worse I want to sort them out.

Also when I do exercise or weights or am cold my nipples look 100% fine, it's just wen am relaxed they look a show

What do you guys think?
Would lipo help?

I'll try post pics below (am on my phone not sure if it will work)

Relaxed...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
After 50 press ups...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 726
They look good here coz there cold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 720
What are you taking?

Right now?? 100mg test cyp + 100mg tren enathate

But they have been like this for over a year and iv taking all sorts

Get a surgery ...sounds annoying but that will help and won't mess with your blood lipids.

Do yourself a favour and believe one thing: you won't get rid of THIS anymore by throwing in any kinds of pills.

they really aren't THAT bad...

I used to be fat and am supper sensitive to estrogen and progesterone, if I am not lean am holding water or if I do not stay on the right things my nips puff up big time.

I really haven't run anything other then a little t for the past few years, I tired to run some tren a year or 2 back but it gaveme the worst gyno I ever had and I was only on 300mg/wk t with like 175mg tren.

I had titties like a 13 year old girl growing off of my pecs! it was terrible.

was taking adex but honestly the quality of the adex on the market right now sucks! I have tried several sponsors the past couple years and its hit or mis at best. the last really good adex I had, I bought maybe 6 years back from a reliable powder source. either buy pharma adex or be prepaired to try lots with poor results.

I also find when nips flair up a little nolva is really helpful. use in conjunction with adex. if its really flared up bad ill run 40mg ed for a week or 2 then cut to 20 for a few weeks then 10 for alittle then off.

prolactin is also a problem. personally I like caber but it has side effects that one should take into consideration for long term use wich is why I do not stay on it.

in this instance I used a prolactin inhibitor from a friend, which was/is sort of an experimental compound. it worked very well. but it is not something that is commercially available and to my knowledge there are only 3000 more caps of this compound in existence. the only one that knew what it was is no longer reliable or available to discuss such things.

again in my experience the research grade caber sucks and is close to useless. my best experience with caber was with real stuff sealed from a US pharma it was also like 200 bucks a btl for 6 tabs...

prami also works well is cheaper/esiaer to get. but would be my third choice.

using high androgens will help pull fat and water out from sex sensitive areas, wini, mast and proviron would all help a little and not give you e or p sides.

I guess surgery is an option, im honeslty not real big on surgery, could be cus I don't have money to blow like that but also I just don't like the thought. my skin is all fucked up from being so fat, im never gona be a model and even when im very lean in some areas my skin is loose, not att all shrink wrapped looking but with hard work, decent diet and intelligent drugs and supps I can do just fine.

in the last pic you are a little leaner, that's why they look a little better.

Last edited:
I see your point - the first picture seems to show gyno, while the last one doesn't.

Is surgery an option for you? I see that you are in the UK like me. I doubt the NHS will cover - but you can go private out of pocket.

I'm dealing with some puffiness now myself. 2mg arimidex, 20-40 nolva, 150mg masteron eod seem to be keeping things under control, but barely.
I may have to put in some caber -- though I have never shown high PRL in a lab test. Managing this stuff is a pain for sure.

Surgery may make sense for a lot of us.

they really aren't THAT bad...

I used to be fat and am supper sensitive to estrogen and progesterone, if I am not lean am holding water or if I do not stay on the right things my nips puff up big time.

I really haven't run anything other then a little t for the past few years, I tired to run some tren a year or 2 back but it gaveme the worst gyno I ever had and I was only on 300mg/wk t with like 175mg tren.

I had titties like a 13 year old girl growing off of my pecs! it was terrible.

was taking adex but honestly the quality of the adex on the market right now sucks! I have tried several sponsors the past couple years and its hit or mis at best. the last really good adex I had, I bought maybe 6 years back from a reliable powder source. either buy pharma adex or be prepaired to try lots with poor results.

I also find when nips flair up a little nolva is really helpful. use in conjunction with adex. if its really flared up bad ill run 40mg ed for a week or 2 then cut to 20 for a few weeks then 10 for alittle then off.

prolactin is also a problem. personally I like caber but it has side effects that one should take into consideration for long term use wich is why I do not stay on it.

in this instance I used a prolactin inhibitor from a friend, which was/is sort of an experimental compound. it worked very well. but it is not something that is commercially available and to my knowledge there are only 3000 more caps of this compound in existence. the only one that knew what it was is no longer reliable or available to discuss such things.

again in my experience the research grade caber sucks and is close to useless. my best experience with caber was with real stuff sealed from a US pharma it was also like 200 bucks a btl for 6 tabs...

prami also works well is cheaper/esiaer to get. but would be my third choice.

using high androgens will help pull fat and water out from sex sensitive areas, wini, mast and proviron would all help a little and not give you e or p sides.

I guess surgery is an option, im honeslty not real big on surgery, could be cus I don't have money to blow like that but also I just don't like the thought. my skin is all fucked up from being so fat, im never gona be a model and even when im very lean in some areas my skin is loose, not att all shrink wrapped looking but with hard work, decent diet and intelligent drugs and supps I can do just fine.

in the last pic you are a little leaner, that's why they look a little better.

Thanks for reply

I know adex is crap I tried 2mg per day and nips were killing one time, I just stay on letro now, iv actually just started to cruises on test/tren with out letro and my nips are kicking off, must be some sort of letro rebound gona get a box of nolva tomorrow

In the last pic there look ok coz am cold, honestly 5 mins later there were bk to looking a show an I put my vest back on.

This is wat I don't get, why when am cold or my blood is pumpin does my nips look good?? Don't make sense

I could probley save £1000 for lipo, recon that enough? Doubt I could afford the full gyno op

I see your point - the first picture seems to show gyno, while the last one doesn't.

Is surgery an option for you? I see that you are in the UK like me. I doubt the NHS will cover - but you can go private out of pocket.

I'm dealing with some puffiness now myself. 2mg arimidex, 20-40 nolva, 150mg masteron eod seem to be keeping things under control, but barely.
I may have to put in some caber -- though I have never shown high PRL in a lab test. Managing this stuff is a pain for sure.

Surgery may make sense for a lot of us.

Yeah strange init. When I go gym I leave my jacket on for a few sets till my nips receed then take it off, feel ashamed, this mAkes me think it's not fatty tissue but wAter??

Yeah am in uk, Liverpool, been trying to get a price online but they all want to give u a concintaion first

Not sure I can afford it anyway

Last edited:
That doesn't look like gyno. They look just puffy. Do you feel a hard solid lump around the nipple when you touch it? or they're just swollen. What have you tried so far and what doses/length of time? I've had that same look before, and nolvadex at 20mg a day gets rid of it completely after 7-10 days.

That doesn't look like gyno. They look just puffy. Do you feel a hard solid lump around the nipple when you touch it? or they're just swollen. What have you tried so far and what doses/length of time? I've had that same look before, and nolvadex at 20mg a day gets rid of it completely after 7-10 days.

I did have a lump last year but the letro shrunk it and now it's so small am not even sure if it's still there or am felling a gland or something. And there not even swollen in pics just full or water or something. I have had sore puff nipples in the past so I know it's not puffy now (well not the kind of puffiness you get wen gyno kicks off)

I'd done letro 2.5 ED for a month twice
Iv been on gear for over a year bulk/diet/bulk/diet/cruise(now) and iv ran letro at half a tab a week or half a tab mon/wed/fri, I find this dose is good, keeps nips in check and keeps sex drive up

Am getting nolva Tomoz do ill do 20mg ED 4 weeks

Last edited:
This seems very common with Caucasians for some reason.
I find staying on a dht helps. I rarely come of mast and primo. Its better on my lipids than an AI.

I just bite down on the fact if im bulking they are going to look like that. I haven't ran 19nors for a while and they made them worse.

if it helps know it bothers you more than people notice. You look great. Most women wouldn't notice or care.

This seems very common with Caucasians for some reason.
I find staying on a dht helps. I rarely come of mast and primo. Its better on my lipids than an AI.

I just bite down on the fact if im bulking they are going to look like that. I haven't ran 19nors for a while and they made them worse.

if it helps know it bothers you more than people notice. You look great. Most women wouldn't notice or care.

Someone just pmed about mast, am going to order some

And your right, when I bulk they look even worse, I recon it's from the carbs, I should try not eating carbs for 3 days just as a test an see what they look like?

I appreciate that last bit too, thanks

Use search tab and find out what works for others.Looks like loose skin and water from weight loss a lot to me.

Use the search tab lots have this problem and licked it without surgery.Thought it was loose skin because it goes away when chest is pumped.

Honestly, I don't think you don't have much bad going on there. BF is higher in the first two pics and much lower in the third. I'd say watch it, but you're about fine.

I get the same way at about 15% (where I haven't been in years). If you lose BF, I'd bet it goes to almost nothing. Gyno is a lump. All this "progetesterone gyno" is BS or iffy at best. Never seen fatty tissue under a person's pec that didn't go away at 8% or so. The lumps, they stay regardless of BF. That's real-deal gyno.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws