over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advise please, nipples (pics)

My nips r the same way it sucks I feel your pain!! If it's cold outside or go swimming I'm fine and then when it's hot and humid and I go to the beach they are all puffy. I stay around 10-11% bf in offseason so they r always like that. When I did my bodybuilding competition in the spring once I hit 7-8% it was completely gone for rest of prep and through the show. Caber and nolva seems to kinda keep it under control on those bad puffy days

Seems like a few people on here are in the same boat

Seems like staying super low bodyfat, mast, nolva, caba are the way to go

I might just save up and see how I feel about lipo next year, am bulking now too on 700carbs so they gona get worse :(

Thanks for replies lads

If any one eles can chime in please do

I just wanna emphasize what LK3 said about RX and UG stuff cuz that's important and 100% true ...don't waste your money.

I had a similar problem, took toremifene and it went down considerably.

I have the same issue bro. Even at 6.5% bodyfat they only look how they should when cold. I'm going on the bandwagon of just fatty tissue from E2 being high when you were younger. Probably going to need surgery to get rid of it all completely as it would remove the fatty cells.

I can without a doubt say I have the exact same problem brother, and like another person and you have mentioned it really only looks good when they are cold , basically whenever you are "nipping" , I pretty much make sure anytime I take a pic of myself that I'm nipping if its shirtless lol. I'm going to save up for gyno surgery because that's what others tell me I need to do. There's no lumps per se but there just constantly "puffy" , I have it a little worse then you do , and even at about 7% bodyfat they were still noticeable it's just that your stomach and chest is more defined so it takes the attention away from it , so it doesn't seem as bad .

It's funny because my father is losing weight and pointed out how he wishes he didn't have such big nipples and that he's always had them and that his father had them, and he asked if I had still had them because he couldn't quite tell , so it might also be a genetic thing.

Last edited:
I know on paper letro looks good or better then adex but I have found in reality adex for me is superior. its just a matter of getting real shit and dialing in the dose. also it is not instanttanious, its gona take time and low bf% for the proble,m to really correct itself and if you losen up its gona come back. just part of imperfect genetics. lol thank your parents.

100% DHT compounds help and will help with belly and love handle area.

just for fun I will also tell you that for me curcumin and resveratrol have really helped me change how I hold fat. my waste and love handle area have always been puffy, like fluffy fat not hard manly fat, it sucks. I feel that these compounds are almost as effective maybe more so in some ways then dht compounds. they may not work as fast but in the long run they seem to be doing interesting things.

as much as I would love to get rid of floppy loose skin I don't think I would ever have surgery. if I were to diet down to contestish shape it would be fine, not nice like some people but if you are lean enough you will look ok.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread lads,

Iv got a question though...

So nolva does NOT lower estrogen it just stops it binding to the nipple gland and stops gyno from growing (by this I mean the hard lump). So if your taking say 2g of gear and nolva, your estrogen is still going to be sky high isn't it. So can I still gain fatty tissue under my nipple if am on nolvadex? I know the lump won't grow but what about the fatty tissue, that's my mine concern?

yes.

nolva blocks e at the receptor site. you are still gona have high circulating estrogen especially if running doses that high.

if I were you I would get the gyno under control before ramping up the doses.

when mine flairs up bad, there are like silver dollar size disks that are hard under the nipples. once these go away there is just more fat. once its really under control at reasonable bf% when you flex your chest you should just have a little extra skin/fat right around the nipple.

stay on the combo of ana and nolva until you reach this point.

conversely if you crash your e too hard things wont be right either. this is also why I preffer ana to letro. for me it seems letro does nothing then all of a sudden its too much.

I would also recommend not running such high doses until you figure out your hormones better its just gona be more side effects to deal with. and if you are gona run those doses I would seriously recommend using an AI on top of the nolva. even if you block some of the sex sensitive receptors you are still gona have high circulating e wich is gona lead to more sides effects.

good luck!

Jay,
Bro, I laugh at your pitiful attempt to grow a set of tits! You should see me right now!!!
Srs:
I have the same problem and it "mostly" goes away with the body fat. Right now, I'm well north of 20% fat and they look like absolute shit. I could probably wear a F'ing A Cup right now. However, shockingly, they don't look as bad as the last time I was this fat; and, I'm pretty chill about it knowing that they will look much better with diet.

Do you have a little gyno going on there? Maybe. Can't really tell by a pick. However, if it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk.....

If you do have some gyno, no amount of SERM/AI etc. is going to solve the problem. So you have a classic risk vs. reward decision to make. Take a shit load of drugs to mitigate the cosmetic symptoms? Get surgery? Are you comettitve? If so, at a serious level? If so, it's a different type of decision.

If not, I look at it like this. When I'm in shape, even at my 'old as phuck' status, I look better than the vast majority of guys out there. If My nips are a little puffy, nobody is really ever going to notice but me. Typically we are harder on ourselves than others are.

Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread lads,

Iv got a question though...

So nolva does NOT lower estrogen it just stops it binding to the nipple gland and stops gyno from growing (by this I mean the hard lump). So if your taking say 2g of gear and nolva, your estrogen is still going to be sky high isn't it. So can I still gain fatty tissue under my nipple if am on nolvadex? I know the lump won't grow but what about the fatty tissue, that's my mine concern?

Honestly, good ol' Nolvadex makes a big difference in these situation. It does keep some water off too, so that's also good. Masteron is a good choice too, if legit.

We tend to think of AI's as the masters of Estrogen these days, but in reality, whatever is beyond the 50-65% reduction we get from an AI, (which may still be too high if running test) Nolvadex will be pretty sure to block, at least.

No, fatty tissue shouldn't grow with Nolvadex in the mix. If it's estrogen responsive and in the breast, Nolvadex should help. This is one thing I notice from Nolva that I really like; I don't have any gyno, but any loose tissue under the chest seems to tighten right up with Nolvadex and Masteron. Chest looks very squared off even if BF is 10% or so.

I know on paper letro looks good or better then adex but I have found in reality adex for me is superior. its just a matter of getting real shit and dialing in the dose. also it is not instanttanious, its gona take time and low bf% for the proble,m to really correct itself and if you losen up its gona come back. just part of imperfect genetics. lol thank your parents.

100% DHT compounds help and will help with belly and love handle area.

just for fun I will also tell you that for me curcumin and resveratrol have really helped me change how I hold fat. my waste and love handle area have always been puffy, like fluffy fat not hard manly fat, it sucks. I feel that these compounds are almost as effective maybe more so in some ways then dht compounds. they may not work as fast but in the long run they seem to be doing interesting things.

as much as I would love to get rid of floppy loose skin I don't think I would ever have surgery. if I were to diet down to contestish shape it would be fine, not nice like some people but if you are lean enough you will look ok.

Im about to get back on reserevatol its a great fat burner, especially in estrogen sensitive areas.

Thanks again lads

Iv got nolva now so gona run 20mg for 30 days a see what's what

Am on 100mg test cyp / 100mg tren en (might drop the tren)

When I bulk in a month or 2 I'll just start off low test a build up slow each week, an use adex + nolva, prob do 10mg nolva PD and 0.5mg Adex PD with 500 test

Adex is expensive for pharma, was thinking aromasin

Also what is reserevatol? Does it have another name, I want some ha

Also is it true nolva makes gyno worse if your on deca?

this thread had me looking at my nipples today, they seemed a little puffy. I stopped using nolva about a month ago, it seems like I have to run a little every so often just to keep them looking good.

nolva is really never gona make your gyno worse. I dotn use deca but if using drol or tren or something I always use a prolactin inhibitor as well.

the resveratrol im reffering to is an oil based injection. it is not commercially available. it acts like a an aromatase inhibitor and anti-e but also targets sex sensive fat areas.

curcumin aslo has fairly strong repartitioning effects in terms of holding fat.

I do not like aromasin at all.

if you can find it 4-oht injects were also good anti-e but hard to find the past 5 years or so.

it is just water

mine is the same i just went off lost 7pounds all water. my nips are fine now.
i never god gyno just watty nippels. or what you call it :)

OP,

I recently went the surgical route with my own gyno. The doc told me that he removed gyno the size of 50 cent pieces from each side. I am glad to have them gone but I will say that if you want to have surgery the best way to go is the cosmetic route. I got my surgery covered by claiming that I was worried it could become cancerous because my family has a high prevalence of breast cancer. It was great to get my insurance to cover it but the doc was a little more careless with his incisions so I now have some scaring around the outsides of my nipples.

OP,

I recently went the surgical route with my own gyno. The doc told me that he removed gyno the size of 50 cent pieces from each side. I am glad to have them gone but I will say that if you want to have surgery the best way to go is the cosmetic route. I got my surgery covered by claiming that I was worried it could become cancerous because my family has a high prevalence of breast cancer. It was great to get my insurance to cover it but the doc was a little more careless with his incisions so I now have some scaring around the outsides of my nipples.

Hi psyic

When did you get it done, only ask because I want to know if the scars are fresh, maybe that will fade in time?

Also did you get the gland moved to stop it coming bk, lipo, implant to keep shape of chest?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear