over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advise with bulk!! Putting on fat!

It will help if you have a ppar agonist to help dispose of the calories you don't use. Look into Sesapure/Glucorell when you're bulking. You may take an extra trip to the bathroom every day but it's worth it to keep the fat off when you're overeating.

Thanks do much guys! Appreciate it a lot!!

When u say eat them macros every meal, I should not use them before bed with casein should I!?

Just wondering if anyOne has links too sample diet or has one on their pc??

Also I think thats a load of shit about cottage cheese not being good, I've read 100s of threads with bb's ranting how good it is!

E
I honestly cant believe the total bullshit Im reading in this thread. Cottage cheese is overrated protein? WTF? Cottage cheese has too much sugar? WTF again? You advisers should be in the beginner forum before handing out such BS.

To the poster: Find a set of macros that will allow you to put on the most amount of muscle without fat. Start with something simple like 50g protein/40g carbs/15g fat. Eat the exact macros for every meal and give your self 2 week trials to see if youre gaining muscle or too much fat. It takes trial and error but once you find the right ones, youre on easy street. Next, do not count calories, or count meals, force feed, or eat by the clock. Eat when hungry! If youre not hungry then your body doesn't need food! So listen to your body and feed it the proper macros.

^^^^^
Very much agreed with,for the exception of calorie count. For some they are very in tune with what foods suit them for proper maintenance, bulking or cutting in the right ratios of macros.

And for some it takes a little more of a more fine tuned approach, which sounds like your in need of or searching for. What you may try is wear a good heart rate monitor for a period of 24 hours, wear it in a few different ways; say for eight hours that you may work at your job (assuming you work ) wear it during your work outs and while you sleep, walk around basically for a 24 hour period (you could wear it for 24 hours straight but there may be a margin of error), with this figure out how many calories you have burnt in a 24 hour period and this will help you determine if you are getting the right amount of calories in to out. You may have adjust your macros to see if your a utilize carbs or fat more efficiently.

Now something I see that may give you the impression of being "fat " you are consuming a lot of cottage cheese (IMO good source of protein ) but a lot of sodium in the amount your eating coupled with high androgens spell big water retention. (Increase in BP possible)

Next I would replace the rice cakes with quinoa much better choice as far as a GI is concerned and much healthier choice higher amino acid profile and so on.

Good luck

Was just after advise guys, thought this was the best place too get it

I was mainly referring to Pete and his advice to just throw GH at it. But of course this is why the beginners forum has been made.

Your diet looks ok. Just need to get rid of certain things such as bagels etc. Listen to Ness... great advice. But even if you kept it similar with slight changes you could get great results. The advice to get rid of cottage cheese is stupid... it's great. I love adding pineapple to it. Low fat greek yoghurt is great too... again with pineapple or blueberries.

But yeah lots of cottage cheeses contain high amounts of sodium (as the other poster stated)... follow his advice. I would still have it just limit it (mainly at bed time). Most 300g tubs have 1.5g salt so alot.

Just look at your carb sources. You will find out what works for you. Coconut oil is great. So many possibilities. It would make sense to hire someone so they can guide you. Keep researching about diet and experiment and find out what works for you.

Thanks do much guys! Appreciate it a lot!!

When u say eat them macros every meal, I should not use them before bed with casein should I!?

Just wondering if anyOne has links too sample diet or has one on their pc??

Also I think thats a load of shit about cottage cheese not being good, I've read 100s of threads with bb's ranting how good it is!

Macros are portions ie;;protein\carbs\fat

Casein only should be fine to carry you through bedtime, unless you find yourself not gaining the weight you desire,then "If" may be the case try eating something like 1 serving of oat meal or quinoa 45 minutes or so before your casein drink right at bed time (I'll think you'll be fine without it ) these two are slow in GI release.

One other thing I would like to point out is IMO 40-45 grams of protein is plenty per meal (just me ) and I would also replace some of the protein drinks with whole foods use the protein supplements as just that(more lean red meats IMO better option)

I think your getting the big picture now.
Keep reading,keep learning, keep growing

Good luck to ya

Hey guys thank you all for great replys!!! I have been doin LOADS of nutrition research and am learning alot! Have actually started carb timing, none after 6 Pm and in just 2 weeks I already notice a difference!! I have modified my original diet also .. Working well so far

Hey guys, have revised my bulk.. Heres a copy of it.. Let me know what you think and if anything should be changed??

Meal One
60g Whey
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Spoon Natty PB

Meal 2
6 Whole eggs
4 Egg whites
1 Cup Oats

Meal 3
200g Chicken Breast
1 Cup Rice
Half Avocato
1 Cup Broccoli

Meal 4 (pre Workout)
1 Cup Oats
2 cans of tuna
1 Spoon Natural PB

Meal 5 (post workout)
60g Whey Protein
100g Dextrose)
5g creatine

Meal 6
250g Steak or Salmon
1 Cup Brocoli

Meal 7
30g Casein Powder
1 Spoon Natty PB
1 tub cottage cheese

Cals - 4500
Macros- 40/40/20 except after 6

Last edited:
Cut the amount of protein you are eating per meal, Cut your carbs down to just 3-4 meals, add more greens to your diet, maybe increase the amount of fat in the diet if needed. Do cardio 2-3 times per week.

Woops didnt see that post you just put up before mine

Last edited:
Drop the bagel in your breakfast meal. The oats should suffice plenty. Secondly drop the cottage cheese. You're already getting plenty of protein you don't need all the sugar added to that crap for the protein you're getting out of it. Thirdly you really don't need those rice cakes either.

Like stated continuously above, if you're getting fat-cut the carbs.

Sorry for posting late, didn't see you adjusted your diet. It looks a lot better now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member