over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Affiction Shirts

I love this thread! All of them shirts are pathetic imo.... Is it me or does every guy with a big ass belly thinks it's ok to wear them too? It looks so stupid!

I think these Affliction shirts are like the MMA stuff. Guys wearing them because it is 'IN' stuff and they think they look cool. I usually steer away from stuff I see alot of people starting to wear because it becomes a fad.

Ed Hardy is cool..... Because of him, I can immediately spot the douche bags when I enter the club. :D

I love this thread! All of them shirts are pathetic imo.... Is it me or does every guy with a big ass belly thinks it's ok to wear them too? It looks so stupid!

I feel you bro, most of the people wearing them are mad retarded......:D

I saw them at Walmart too but they didn't say Affliction. It was something else for mma. I know what he's saying though a lot of posers wear them. This one dude at our gym cracks me up when he goes around shadow boxing between sets, lol.

I've got a guy like that too!! He's funny, probably 6 foot tall and about 155!

He even brings in MMA gloves to do his shadow boxing! Then he hits the bench for what I guess you could call lifting?:confused:

They look tacky IMO,

Its hard to find cool clothes now a days, most stuff lacks a creative design and his made of cheap material.

affliction isn't just MMA clothing...its a whole huge brand that covers music (like heavy metal), art, tattoo culture, etc.. they also make dresses for women that have no indication that is is affliction...and they also fit really nice and r comfortable to wear before and after the gym.

They look tacky IMO,

Its hard to find cool clothes now a days, most stuff lacks a creative design and his made of cheap material.

Totally agreed!! Maybe I'm just getting old but... I find that jeans are harder than hell to shop for. If I find a pair that fits, it has big, embroidered pockets that look feminine. I find myself sporting the Nike workout pants and a Livestrong shirt or UA shirt most the time. Too hard to find any original, cool clothing anymore!

there clothes are tacky and overpriced

Yeah, I would never pay $60 or $80 for a t-shirt. I don't know about these other stores that sell them now, how cheap they are or the quality of them. I suspect they are knockoffs.

I've got a guy like that too!! He's funny, probably 6 foot tall and about 155!

He even brings in MMA gloves to do his shadow boxing! Then he hits the bench for what I guess you could call lifting?:confused:

I know this one dude I can't stand. He does his kicks and shadow boxes between sets. He always walks in front of me real close like he's trying to pick a fight. Other guys told me the same thing about him. I just do my thing on the bench and watch him struggle with light weight, lol. I think he's got a bad shoulder but he thinks he's a bad ass.

These guys are pathetic posers that wanna be mma fighters. What a joke, hahaha :D

so im a poser if i wear affliction? Ive been training since 15 years old and i am now 40. Been using suppliments since 30. its not about what u wear, its about ur committment to hitting the IRON, getting bigger and growing! Who the frick cares what we wear...cmon man!!!

I use to race, and I hating those guys. My race bikes were nice, but never saw the back of my truck. My practice bike was beat to hell, and I was proud of it. What's funny, IMO, is the whole Quad thing. Quads are what you race if you are not very good on two wheels. (My cousin was a AMA National Championship Quad Racer, that couldn't win the beginner class on a bike)
Like you say, it's the same in every type of hobby/sport. Posers are always funny to laugh at, no matter what the scenerio.

BTW, I like my affliction shirts. They are the only ones that feel comfortable on me, unless I'm wearing 3XL. (the material streches)

When i was in highschool i used to bring my bike to school with me because i had a trick bike with the old school Pro circuit graphics and gold hubs and Excel rims. I always thought i was cool, i mean it was cool chicks saw how serious i was about a sport that not many guys could handle. Id be lying if i said it didnt help get me pussy.
This dude though, the QUAD guy, he like drives around with his quad in the back of his truck around and stuff and i seen him at BK before too. its so funny.
I knew the kid growing up he used to come watch us ride at my track and do nac nac's and heal clickers and 180'degree whips, thats the stuff we used to do to have fun.
Quads are crazy, id say they are easier in some aspects when compared to racing motocross on a bike, but i sure as hell wouldnt wanna have to do some of the 80 foot triples on one or a real tall table top, those things are fuckin huge, its crazier than snocross, them dudes all go full bore at a 50 foot table top getting 20 feet or air and u got dudes landing on each other, bumping hubs, in mid air. Bikes alot safer, alot more fun and involve alot more skill and physical endurance.

Europa has some with there own design and Europa on them. They size them correctly and they last wash after wash. They also cost me 17 a piece. I have like 10 of them. I feel I am not a poser as I take supps and europa sells supps. Booya.

All these new age "MMA FANS" are all POSERS! These armchair so called "fans" of a sport I've bee into my whole life. I started wrestled when I was like 8 and competing MMA a few years after that. 95% of anyone in your local bar/restaurant watching a huge title fight are ALL POSERS.. Affliction or Tapout. It's like some coming on this board claiming this and that, or wearing a NPC Competitor Shirt.. but has never even been in a gym! Or they to be a long time "Bodybuilding Fan" just because he got his hands on some juice and just started working out!

We have people here in Colorado that have "upgraded" from Affliction to Ed Hardy, too. It is almost as funny as the douche's wife having a Coach bag that costs more than their house payment each month.

Keep pretendin' ......

Skip

We have people here in Colorado that have "upgraded" from Affliction to Ed Hardy, too. It is almost as funny as the douche's wife having a Coach bag that costs more than their house payment each month.

Keep pretendin' ......

Skip

LMFAO Skip. I always love seeing bimbos like that. They got a $1000 bag, but only about $25 in it!!!!!

Last night

My family and I were walking through an upscale mall last night. It was our son's 8 year old birthday and we went to the Lego store. Mma shirts everywhere. Lots of skinny guys with guts, who smelled of cigarettes.

But I also used to laugh when I saw a dumpy guy wearing a Michael Jordan shirt and shoes that cost him $200. I dunno, maybe everyone is just a fan. As those guys can't believe they are NBA material, do these guys think they can fight GSP?

How much does an official payton manning jersey set you back?

An official NFL jersey runs about $220-$270 depending on the player and where you buy it from. I don't think these guys think they can fight GSP or Penn or Couture, I think they're just fanboys. I've been a diehard mma fan and haven't missed a UFC event to date, but I don't buy the clothing associated with the the sport. I won't lie, I'll confess. I have a Matt Hughes shirt that I purchased from his website in 2007 and that's it. I think this style of shirt/clothing will pass. Just like Von Dutch passed, just like Ed Hardy has begun to pass. This too shall pass.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear