over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Affiction Shirts

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I like them, but when I see someone wearing one My first impression is I'm looking a poser. A whuss who just bought an expensive shirt.

Your thoughts?

I like them, but when I see someone wearing one My first impression is I'm looking a poser. A whuss who just bought an expensive shirt.

Your thoughts?

I'm under the impression they are for posers , WHY? Because the XXL size is realy about the sixe of a regular large and I think they miss label them so that smaller guys can say they where big boys shirts

I'd wear them if they fit deciently , not like I'm wearing some little kids clothes

now that they sell them at sams club for 11 bucks.

now that they sell them at sams club for 11 bucks.

I saw them at Walmart too but they didn't say Affliction. It was something else for mma. I know what he's saying though a lot of posers wear them. This one dude at our gym cracks me up when he goes around shadow boxing between sets, lol.

sell em at marshalls for 4.99 right now, i think they are ok (for 4.99) and yes they do run a bit on the small side, especially if u buy the "designer" and not the "outlet" version.

Plain and Simple

That kind of clothing is made for two kinds of people...the has beens and the have nots !!

I hate them. They're played out and tacky as hell.

the 3x fit me well and i get them at marshalls for mad cheep so i basically enjoy people calling me a poser cause its fun fighting when im not gettting paid j/k but its mad funny when u see lil guys runnging around in affliction and tapout shirts thinking they are the shit

whenever i go into the gym i just stare at the floor because 95% of the people in there are posers. there are a few longshoreman and older guys who are cool at my gym, but all the guys 18-35 are posers i guess gyms just attract them beause they want bicepz to impress the girls.

sell em at marshalls for 4.99 right now, i think they are ok (for 4.99) and yes they do run a bit on the small side, especially if u buy the "designer" and not the "outlet" version.

I guarentee they arent authentic AFFLICTION shirts, they are probably the knockoff BUFFALO's.
Some of them are cool but to pay $100 for a t-shirt...thats bogus unless u can afford them, and most people i see wearing them arent rich, so id say it foolish.
i cant stand posers. theres this dude who lives near me and he drives a dodge dakota with 24's and has two big monster energy symbols on his rear window and a metal mulisha sticker, its retarted, sometimes he has his Suzuki Race QUAD in the back, and its like MINT condition looks like he never moto'd it once. I know he hasnt he just likes to look like a dousche.
What ya gunna do?
Then ya got them losers who hang at Burger king parking lot in there rice burners. they leave their cars running and all get out and form a circle in front of them and stand around with their arms crossed, i just wanna smack them its so funny to see !!

I saw them at Walmart too but they didn't say Affliction. It was something else for mma. I know what he's saying though a lot of posers wear them. This one dude at our gym cracks me up when he goes around shadow boxing between sets, lol.

there is one like that in every gym.:banghead:

I know the ones you're talking about bro. They're called MMA Elite or something like that. The thing is, Affliction was cool when only a few fighters were wearing it. I remember seeing Josh Barnett wearing it before anyone. Then you started to get all the other shirt companies making them. The new expensive ones are the SilverStar and Tokyo Five. I know you can go to KMart now and get Sinister shirts.

Personally, I don't like these things. They're more geared towards the MMA fighters. Im not a fighter, but a huge fan and I still wouldn't wear them. I have a stepson who thought it was cool to go out and buy 3 or 4 Tapout shirts. I had to laugh a little at him because whenever Im watching MMA, whether it be UFC, WEC, Bellator, whatever, he will never sit down and watch it. I asked him, if you don't watch MMA, then why are you wearing MMA clothing??? "Because it looks cool!!" I said boy, you're a poser then.

All in all, I don't like this style of clothing. Like Von Dutch and Ed Hardy before it, it got worn out quickly. Once Silver Star and Tokyo Five get cheaper and more readily available, some other line will come out. I'll stick to my Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein and DKNY. Simple, nice, and straight to the point.

I've got a couple, but I bought them at TJ Maxx for 10 bucks each. Yes, they are the real affliction shirts. Now that everyone hates on em I don't wear them much but I do like the way they fit.

Flex, wear what's comfortable to you bro. I myself, have just never been comfortable in these style shirts, no matter who makes them. I think everyone else was raggin on them because of who usually wears them. The way I see it bro, if you like it, and can pull it off, wear it. And hell for $10 each, you really can't go wrong. Affliction isn't really like Tapout. I've seen them sold at Nordstrom and Macy's, where Tapout is just about everywhere. If you like them bro and like the fit, screw what everyone else thinks.

I like affliction clothes. The designs are bad ass. I dont think that affliction is for posers. A lot of their designs are made by tattoo artists. Being a tattoo artist I respect that.

Tapout shirts on the other hand I dont really care for. And I hate ed hardy. The art on all his stuff isnt even his art. And its all old school shit. Old school tattoos look the way they did because the people couldnt do any better then that back then. The art and equipment wouldnt allow it.

I like affliction clothes. The designs are bad ass. I dont think that affliction is for posers. A lot of their designs are made by tattoo artists. Being a tattoo artist I respect that.

Tapout shirts on the other hand I dont really care for. And I hate ed hardy. The art on all his stuff isnt even his art. And its all old school shit. Old school tattoos look the way they did because the people couldnt do any better then that back then. The art and equipment wouldnt allow it.

Its not just the design. The people wearing them think they are the shit and are mma fighters when they are pathetic.

I guarentee they arent authentic AFFLICTION shirts, they are probably the knockoff BUFFALO's.
Some of them are cool but to pay $100 for a t-shirt...thats bogus unless u can afford them, and most people i see wearing them arent rich, so id say it foolish.
i cant stand posers. theres this dude who lives near me and he drives a dodge dakota with 24's and has two big monster energy symbols on his rear window and a metal mulisha sticker, its retarted, sometimes he has his Suzuki Race QUAD in the back, and its like MINT condition looks like he never moto'd it once. I know he hasnt he just likes to look like a dousche.
What ya gunna do?
Then ya got them losers who hang at Burger king parking lot in there rice burners. they leave their cars running and all get out and form a circle in front of them and stand around with their arms crossed, i just wanna smack them its so funny to see !!

I use to race, and I hating those guys. My race bikes were nice, but never saw the back of my truck. My practice bike was beat to hell, and I was proud of it. What's funny, IMO, is the whole Quad thing. Quads are what you race if you are not very good on two wheels. (My cousin was a AMA National Championship Quad Racer, that couldn't win the beginner class on a bike)
Like you say, it's the same in every type of hobby/sport. Posers are always funny to laugh at, no matter what the scenerio.

BTW, I like my affliction shirts. They are the only ones that feel comfortable on me, unless I'm wearing 3XL. (the material streches)

Last edited:
Personally I like Affliction and similar style shirts. I really like that they use a really thin fabric because I am always hot so the thinner the better, as long as you can't actually see through the shirt that is.

I don't worry about posers wearing the same brand of clothes because it is the person that makes the poser not the clothes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws