over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Affliction Leaves MMA to Join UFC

dude, Lesner doesn't have a chance. Fedor is the best HW in the world and his biggest strength is destroying large guys...I think Dana White will wait a bit untill he does the Lesner vs Fedor fight, maybe have Leser fight the winner of this next HW fight corwin or whoever it is...and then have Fedor fight the other guy. just for pure marketing purposes...if he even get's fedor in UFC.

With Lesnar vs. Emelianenko, Lesnar has a chance. To be perfectly honest, Brock hasn't fought someone as complete as Fedor yet. Fedor's standup is solid, and his groundwork speaks for itself. Fedor doesn't waiver or get frustrated, hell he never shows emotion, and that plays to his advantage. If this fight happens, I'll go with Fedor via Submission, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brock beat him either.

Wow! another one down.UFC still standing and thriving.
I think you guys will be very surprised when Lesnar beats Fedor.He is still so new and learning and has pummeled some damn good fighters! Wheres he going to be in a year? two years ? He is gonna be that good! And most important he is motivated.He is hungry to learn and win,he isn't the lazy fat champ content to bath in the recent glory.He isn't hanging out in the clubs with an entourage,chasing women,drinking and smoking etc.. he is training.

this.^

I love the UFC and hope this isnt the case,,,however the last Lesnar fight with his dramtic antics did make me think of the WWE instantly.

you havee to remember that lesnar came from wwe, and has been trained to act like that for years. itll take time for him to geet that out of his system, thsoe are habits to him.

dude, Lesner doesn't have a chance. Fedor is the best HW in the world and his biggest strength is destroying large guys...I think Dana White will wait a bit untill he does the Lesner vs Fedor fight, maybe have Leser fight the winner of this next HW fight corwin or whoever it is...and then have Fedor fight the other guy. just for pure marketing purposes...if he even get's fedor in UFC.

Yes Lesnar does have a chance. Anyone who thinks not, all I can tell you is look back to Serra vs. St. Pierre 1. Upsets happen, and right now, Lesnar has the best Ground N' Pound in MMA. Lesnar's size and strength are unmatched right now. Im not saying Lesnar will beat him, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it happened. I remember people saying the same thing about Gabe Gonzaga against Mirko.

Right now, Lesnar is a very one dimesional fighter. His BJJ is garbage, but what he lacks he makes up for with his wrestling. Lesnar has showed much better poise his last 2 fights. In the last bout with Mir, his poise was fantastic while in Mir's guard. Please don't think Im giving Lesnar the nod when these two fight becuase I don't think he's going to be Fedor. But, Lesnar hasn't fought cans, with exception of Min Soo Kim. The man has attained the UFC HW title in 4 fights. That's pretty good considering he's basically a rookie.

When these two eventually hook up, Lesnar will have to be a patient fighter. This is how Fedor fights. He doesn't get worried, he doesn't waiver if he's trouble. I know Fedor is the best in the World. I have watched the guy fight in every Pride event he's ever competed in. But one thing I've learned, is never say never. Fedor's Sambo is unGodly in many ways, but he's been defeated 3 times in that over the last few years. The biggest advantage for Fedor is his striking ability and his submission ability. Two things that Brock still needs work on. I've said it many times before that Brock has the best GnP I've seen since Matt Hughes in his prime.

Yes Fedor does destroy large fighters, but he's never fought someone of Lesnar's size and with Lesnar's athleticism. It's not just the 265lbs of muscle he has to contend with, it's Lesnar's athletic ability. This is going to be an interesting fight, and Im giving The Last Emporer the nod via 2nd Round Submission.

Remember, NEVER say NEVER.

Yes Lesnar does have a chance. Anyone who thinks not, all I can tell you is look back to Serra vs. St. Pierre 1. Upsets happen, and right now, Lesnar has the best Ground N' Pound in MMA. Lesnar's size and strength are unmatched right now. Im not saying Lesnar will beat him, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it happened. I remember people saying the same thing about Gabe Gonzaga against Mirko.

Right now, Lesnar is a very one dimesional fighter. His BJJ is garbage, but what he lacks he makes up for with his wrestling. Lesnar has showed much better poise his last 2 fights. In the last bout with Mir, his poise was fantastic while in Mir's guard. Please don't think Im giving Lesnar the nod when these two fight becuase I don't think he's going to be Fedor. But, Lesnar hasn't fought cans, with exception of Min Soo Kim. The man has attained the UFC HW title in 4 fights. That's pretty good considering he's basically a rookie.

When these two eventually hook up, Lesnar will have to be a patient fighter. This is how Fedor fights. He doesn't get worried, he doesn't waiver if he's trouble. I know Fedor is the best in the World. I have watched the guy fight in every Pride event he's ever competed in. But one thing I've learned, is never say never. Fedor's Sambo is unGodly in many ways, but he's been defeated 3 times in that over the last few years. The biggest advantage for Fedor is his striking ability and his submission ability. Two things that Brock still needs work on. I've said it many times before that Brock has the best GnP I've seen since Matt Hughes in his prime.

Yes Fedor does destroy large fighters, but he's never fought someone of Lesnar's size and with Lesnar's athleticism. It's not just the 265lbs of muscle he has to contend with, it's Lesnar's athletic ability. This is going to be an interesting fight, and Im giving The Last Emporer the nod via 2nd Round Submission.

nice post. I'm with you on this one, The Last Emperor via 2nd round submission.

If it wasn't for Dana White, no one would know what mma is.

You're absolutly right he made it what it is today and if not for him it would likely have been banned out of existance , but I think he is getting to be to much of a buisness man with it , its a sport and once you start picking favorites and offering bigger contracts and fights to the guys you like then its corupted and will shortly be just another "game show"

The fighters need to stand up and make sure that everybody knows that THEY are the UFC and THEY make it what it is , their should be paychecks setup for each levels you win a fight you get paid more and progress

your right, however don't misunderstand my post and think I'm saying Fedor is invincible, obviously in an MMA fight there can ALWAYS be a lucky punch (or something of that nature), like serra vs st pierre 1, for example. However this happening to Fedor is VERY unlikely, and even if it did, he's still unarguably leaps and bounds above Lesner in his skill and martial arts achievements.

The times he's lost in Sombo he hardly even trained for the event, usually being preoccupied with other endevers. And currently, he is the champ. placed 1st in the 09 Russian Combat Sambo Championship

your right, however don't misunderstand my post and think I'm saying Fedor is invincible, obviously in an MMA fight there can ALWAYS be a lucky punch (or something of that nature), like serra vs st pierre 1, for example. However this happening to Fedor is VERY unlikely, and even if it did, he's still unarguably leaps and bounds above Lesner in his skill and martial arts achievements.

The times he's lost in Sombo he hardly even trained for the event, usually being preoccupied with other endevers. And currently, he is the champ. placed 1st in the 09 Russian Combat Sambo Championship

Oh absolutely bro. I know what you meant my friend. The only thing I hate, is that "lucky punch" thing. That has bothered me since I watched my first UFC at age 15. I don't believe in lucky punches or subs or anything like that. The guys train for the fights, and if a fighter sees an opening and pounces, it's from his training and not luck.

Im with you Cobra, I don't see Lesnar beating Fedor. Fedor is the most complete HW in the World. The man's demeanor and ability all rolled into one make him lethal. But Lesnar is that guy I just can't figure out yet. His GnP is the best I've seen in a long long time, but he has zero Jiu Jitsu. Eventually not having good BJJ is going to work against him and he's going to get caught. I can see Brock getting too worked up and Fedor just schooling him the way he schools everyone he fights.

Wow! another one down.UFC still standing and thriving.
I think you guys will be very surprised when Lesnar beats Fedor.He is still so new and learning and has pummeled some damn good fighters! Wheres he going to be in a year? two years ? He is gonna be that good! And most important he is motivated.He is hungry to learn and win,he isn't the lazy fat champ content to bath in the recent glory.He isn't hanging out in the clubs with an entourage,chasing women,drinking and smoking etc.. he is training.

yeah, fedor is doing those very things.

:rolleyes:

he still fights as much if not more than any guy in the UFC does.

BFU

yeah, fedor is doing those very things.

:rolleyes:

he still fights as much if not more than any guy in the UFC does.

BFU
I know he is! Fedor is No slacker at all,lol.My point was Brock hasn't gotten lucky beating some damn good fighters.And he is serious about this shit,not sitting back at "da clubs" with his "crew".
I really think people have there head up there ass if they think this would be an easy fight for EITHER fighter.This one definately has the makings...

The only thing I hate, is that "lucky punch" thing. That has bothered me since I watched my first UFC at age 15. I don't believe in lucky punches or subs or anything like that. The guys train for the fights, and if a fighter sees an opening and pounces, it's from his training and not luck.

Like Bas Rutten always says, "If you hit what your aiming for, then it's not luck".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear