over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After 4 months off test

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I started cruising probably 3 years ago. Never took a full break without test at atleast 100mg/wk.

Recently that all changed and for unforseen circumstances I was forced to come off.

At 28 years old, this is the lifestyle I live currently.

Zero sex drive, rarely crosses my mind and I've set a record of having no sex for 4 months (yet still not much thought goes into it).
Shitty erections
Never morning wood
Tired ALL day - I work extremely hard, pouring concrete and laying block, when I get home I sleep. And i can sleep until morning if want to.
No motivation - hard to get myself to do anything but lay around
Depressed -constant feeling of hopelessness
Zero energy - doesn't matter time of day, I'm either wishing I was sleeping or doing exactly that, sleeping
Loss of interest in things that typically bring me joy

Think about this shit before you just make a decision that will affect the rest of your life

Do you have any kind of insurance thatll test you for test levels?

have you tried hcg, and a serm or even d apasrtic acid?

they can help speed the process up, if there even is a process. Sometimes function comes back, sometimes it doesnt, yes?

I did ten , yes ten otc cycles for ten years (about 6-8 weeks in lnegth-except for one, my last one)(thats an average of one cycle a year) it wasnt untill the last cycle tthat I did fifteen weeks, that I tried for two years of using nothing hormonal, that my test hovered around 200 and I got it up to 315 at highest using a test booster-d-aspartic acid.

Finally, after stopping daa test went down to 200 and was put in trt, that was fourteen months ago. I did come off for two months durign dec and january and got moody and depressed, -cant say for certain it was this, i think it contributed though, because I was going through some changing times

Do you have any kind of insurance thatll test you for test levels?

have you tried hcg, and a serm or even d apasrtic acid?

they can help speed the process up, if there even is a process. Sometimes function comes back, sometimes it doesnt, yes?

I did ten , yes ten otc cycles for ten years (about 6-8 weeks in lnegth-except for one, my last one)(thats an average of one cycle a year) it wasnt untill the last cycle tthat I did fifteen weeks, that I tried for two years of using nothing hormonal, that my test hovered around 200 and I got it up to 315 at highest using a test booster-d-aspartic acid.

Finally, after stopping daa test went down to 200 and was put in trt, that was fourteen months ago. I did come off for two months durign dec and january and got moody and depressed, -cant say for certain it was this, i think it contributed though, because I was going through some changing times
My insurance probably covers the test. But I've watched my dad go through the battle of low test levels and the ONLY thing the doctors do in our area is pimp TestIm and/or androgel. BOTH which proved to be a complete joke and changed nothing. His test levels remained below 300. Doctor wouldn't even consider test injections when my dad brought it up

My insurance probably covers the test. But I've watched my dad go through the battle of low test levels and the ONLY thing the doctors do in our area is pimp TestIm and/or androgel. BOTH which proved to be a complete joke and changed nothing. His test levels remained below 300. Doctor wouldn't even consider test injections when my dad brought it up

yeah they gave those gels to my dad...

needless to say, he's been leeching off my stash ever since :rolleyes:

I can see that you are depressed... no offense but your posts are negative lately

why not jump back on a low TRT dose ?

So knowing what you know jay are you going to self medicate? Either low trt or try to recover with hcg ant clom/nova ..

Are you completely done cycling now..

yeah they gave those gels to my dad...

needless to say, he's been leeching off my stash ever since :rolleyes:
Total snake oil purely for money...
I can see that you are depressed... no offense but your posts are negative lately

why not jump back on a low TRT dose ?
This post wasn't meant to be negative, just the honest truth since so many non serious guys in our generation just one day with no thought at all that thru don't wanna come off anymore. Well here is what happens if you run out of in my case get arrested or supply goes cost unexpectedly

I'm honestly trying to remember what other negativity I've posted??? Check my other thread out, it's not negative at all.

Ohh you mean the unconditional love one?

So knowing what you know jay are you going to self medicate? Either low trt or try to recover with hcg ant clom/nova ..

Are you completely done cycling now..
I'm facing AAS charges right now but with as shitty as I feel I'm probably realistically going to jump on something again to stay sane. Stupid? Probably.

What about trying to go to a "men's clinic"? They have them all over down south of me in a bigger city and I know for a fact that some do take medical insurance. I walked in and got prescribed HCG because my normal test levels were at the lower end of normal and since my wife didn't want me to run test at the time (trying for children) and my insurance covered it. Don't know where you live but I'm sure if you look around in some bigger cities you'll find something. I hope everything gets better bro! Keep us posted!

Total snake oil purely for money...

This post wasn't meant to be negative, just the honest truth since so many non serious guys in our generation just one day with no thought at all that thru don't wanna come off anymore. Well here is what happens if you run out of in my case get arrested or supply goes cost unexpectedly

I'm honestly trying to remember what other negativity I've posted??? Check my other thread out, it's not negative at all.

Ohh you mean the unconditional love one?

I'm facing AAS charges right now but with as shitty as I feel I'm probably realistically going to jump on something again to stay sane. Stupid? Probably.

If you don't mind me asking,what type of charges?

You need to get your test level up! The sides from low test are well documented.

Can't make up from your post, did you use a SERM during this 4 month period?

What about trying to go to a "men's clinic"? They have them all over down south of me in a bigger city and I know for a fact that some do take medical insurance. I walked in and got prescribed HCG because my normal test levels were at the lower end of normal and since my wife didn't want me to run test at the time (trying for children) and my insurance covered it. Don't know where you live but I'm sure if you look around in some bigger cities you'll find something. I hope everything gets better bro! Keep us posted!
I'm a 5 hr drive away from a good clinic in Chicago actually. Stewie knows what I'm talking about lol. Got my ass chewed for giving honest feedback on behalf of my dad on here...
If you don't mind me asking,what type of charges?
Possession with intent of AAS.
You need to get your test level up! The sides from low test are well documented.
I'd do anything for 10 ml of test right now. Funny how while I'm facing prison time and constantly attending court dates, all my gym buddies who I have treated ridiculously good in the past, all have no help to give me. Pathetic.
Can't make up from your post, did you use a SERM during this 4 month period?
Na, I'm anti pct except hcg, and I have yet to have even the slightest amount of belief that some sort of serm/ai/ae/peptide will do me any good after ceasing it's use. Sure it may help during its use but just like test once it's stopped is when everything tanks

That sucks. Have you thought about trying a good tribulus product or mucuna puriens? These won't have too much of an impact on your test level, but at least you would more than likely see an increase in libido and uplifted mood.

I started cruising probably 3 years ago. Never took a full break without test at atleast 100mg/wk.

Recently that all changed and for unforseen circumstances I was forced to come off.

At 28 years old, this is the lifestyle I live currently.

Zero sex drive, rarely crosses my mind and I've set a record of having no sex for 4 months (yet still not much thought goes into it).
Shitty erections
Never morning wood
Tired ALL day - I work extremely hard, pouring concrete and laying block, when I get home I sleep. And i can sleep until morning if want to.
No motivation - hard to get myself to do anything but lay around
Depressed -constant feeling of hopelessness
Zero energy - doesn't matter time of day, I'm either wishing I was sleeping or doing exactly that, sleeping
Loss of interest in things that typically bring me joy

Think about this shit before you just make a decision that will affect the rest of your life

Hey man I read your other thread -(will post in it soon for support as you have always been a good guy on here and I respect that)

Here's what I would do if I were you- I would try to get some HRT from the doc, even the shitty patch and or the gel. You are correct - they for the most part won't work on our level, and I have know many guys that get tossed out of offices because they are young have subpar test levels and the docs tell them they recover. There are some good internet HRT docs online but it is just god awful expensive.

for the second part to regain back feeling normal - I am not encouraging you to do anything illegal and all due to your situation and not sure of the testing requirements if any - but if possible you could get some TNE and use it sub q, if a test did come up then you have test no ester in your system just like the gel or patch you'd be on and that should cover you.

I stopped heavy use - really anything over 600 mg almost a decade ago I could NOT keep my hemo down bp always up and I always hated that rush then crash you have when taking supra doses of test combined with one or two other things. Moodiness, sweating, aggression, acne, bloat, huge sex drive then crashed sex drive, none of that shit really worked after you were bound up on a cycles with multiple 1,000's of nanograms of drug floating in your blood bound and unbound.

traditional HRT sucked for me even though I did have a doc who prescribed me 10 ml of test, and I took 100 mg every 5 days I still couldn't keep my hemo down and had the up and down moods.

late last year I started taking sub q injections of test 20 mg Test cyp EOD and have never felt better in my life physio/hormone wise- I ain't walking around 300 jacked no more, ya strength is down size too, but I feel great hormonally - just over all more normal -elevated mood energy and regular sex drive , hematocrit is staying down estro is down and BP is down.

I am in my 40's and would be honest I'd love to be able to cycle at least mid grade heavy 600 - 1000 gram a week and do some GH and slin like the old days but I just feel fucking MISERABLE on it anymore.
As we get older, the shit is really really hard on us.
I am finding out each year at least 2 or 3 guys I started lifting with 15 years ago are dead -DEAD. This is the time they should be in the PRIME of their life career family and all that and I have begged some of them to PLEASE come off...please go down to HRT and they laugh it off or get pissed at me. A 45 year old guy shouldn't be using insulin GH tren and test and some even on orals. I see these guys they are beet red, out of breath sweating, just a terrible look beat up, laying down in between sets cause they are still pounding max weights, no real cardio and a few years months or year later -dead, funeral to go to, beautiful wife and kids crying at funeral, hundreds of family members and friends there.
It's just sad -WE should die of old age in our 80's not in the prime of our life

here's the thread on the sub q test it got moved from the main forum not sure why but it is a good thread with tons of information.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...q-low-dose-test-revisited-15.html#post2134430

take care of yourself - good times are ahead for you - you deserve it.

Possession with intent of AAS.

damn. I almost got nailed with this. I was driving on I5 with about 60 vials in a small basket in my passenger's seat barely covered by a t-shirt and many grams in orals in the backseat that were 'hidden' in a similar fashion.

so of course I get pulled over, and the cop wanders up on my passenger's side. he was closer to the oils than I was.

if that wasn't bad enough, I had text message conversations with guys I was going to sell to that night in my phone. I was dead to rights...

if only he looked under the t-shirt lol.. but he didn't. I played it cool, didn't seem nervous at all (im sure he would have picked up on that in a heartbeat), got my speeding ticket, and drove off into the sunset, grateful to have a ticket.

I stopped selling after that. lol

If you are already battling AAS related charges, the last thing you need is to risk getting caught with test that hasn't been legally scripted to you.

As others suggested, have your complete blood work/test levels checked by a local Dr…contact a local compounding pharmacy and ask if there is a local TRT Dr. they would recommend. If your test levels are low (fairly certain), and they mention gels…you can legitimately argue that you can't afford gels since generics do not exist…while generic test cyp (Depot Testosterone 200mg/ml 10ml vial by pfizer) retails for $45-60 from a local CVS/Walgreens. If it's a lost argument, bring a copy of your bloodwork to another Dr for a consult.

Yes, it sounds like a hassle, but that's what happened to me…once my Dr prescribed TRT regiment kicked in…it made a huge difference in my day to day life, and improved my overall mental and physical health…in my case, I went to 2x different doctors before I pointed to a well respected Urologist in my area. I don't have to worry about legal issues, or wonder if the UGL vial is bunk, overdosed, or under dosed. I wish you well…let us know how things go.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner